Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I find it disgusting that if I ever got a girlfriend, she would have permission from soyciety to talk to countless men on her phone without me knowing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's think about this. If you ever get a girlfriend, she is obviously gonna have a snapchat, instagram, tik tok, whatsapp, etc. The amount of activity she gets on those in one day is more than any of us have gotten in our lives. All those men are offering her sex directly orindirectly, and she is flirting back and engging with them, getting emotional pleasure out of this. If you date her, its her right to talk to all these men, and it's none of your business mister :soy:

This is an absolute disgrace, this is what many people would call "emotional cheating", but guess what that leads to, PHYSICAL CHEATING. There is absolutely no reason she should get to talk to other men at all. The only men she should be allowed to talk to are her family members. When she talks to other men, all this leads to is her seeing me as some cuck. Sure, I might be seen as a "control freak" if i took her phone away, but i'd rather be a control freak, and pass on my genes, than have my girl cheat with some nigger bbc and have my son look like Scooby doo.

That is why women's rights need to be repealed. Letting women slut around with zero repercussions (in fact with encouraging them as well) will mean downfall of a civilization.
Full

Being a cuck is the only thing allowed.

Well if you weren’t an FBIcel, you’d know that you can plant software in her phone to control all contacts. And even if you can’t control her phone you can still sniff traffic she’s making with her phone. Other signs such as putting the phone face down on the table or not giving you phone passcode would be a major red flag.

However, you having such a big uptime and post count make me highly suspicious, considering you joined the forum only a year ago.:feelswhere::feelswhere:

You think chad lets his girlfriend talk behind his back>?

Well if you weren’t an FBIcel, you’d know that you can plant software in her phone to control all contacts. And even if you can’t control her phone you can still sniff traffic she’s making with her phone. Other signs such as putting the phone face down on the table or not giving you phone passcode would be a major red flag.

However, you having such a big uptime and post count make me highly suspicious, considering you joined the forum only a year ago.:feelswhere::feelswhere:
Joined Sep 15, 2020

Joined Sep 15, 2020
jfl

case #1
my gym buddy had a woman he fucked in college, cucking her then boyfriend, call him and text him NOW, while she was MARRIED to that guy
whenever she went out of the house, on a bike ride to "get some air", she would leave her husband at home and call or text my friend while we were on a walk talking about random shit, i would literally see the texts right in front of me

case #2
i stalked a girl on social media a few years ago, she was a 5.5/10 working class girl with terrible job prospects
she did a birthday live on facebook and a whole bunch of people turned up to talk to her, including her huge tall ex who all but pled for her to take him back
her boyfriend wasn't there and probably didn't even have any idea what was going on, and even if he did then he was cucked since he had no control over this aspect of her life at all

I’m a lurking truecel. Lurkers are harder to profile, so I made an account to make it easier for you. Too bad I don’t use this nickname anywhere on the Internet.

Btw hi FBI :feelsokman:

Joined Sep 15, 2020

Well if you weren’t an FBIcel, you’d know that you can plant software in her phone to control all contacts.
sounds like something a glownigger would know about more then a regular incel but whatever.
Tell me more about this software though.

Foids monkeybranch like crazy. They always have multiple potential backup plans.

He? He's just a friend, teehee :feelsEhh:

than have my girl cheat with some nigger bbc and have my son look like Scooby doo
lol

This is pretty cucked indeed. If there only was some way to download some keylogger/spying software on their phones without them knowing. Any1 got a clue if this is even feasible? Any hackercels here? :feelshmm:

Let's think about this. If you ever get a girlfriend, she is obviously gonna have a snapchat, instagram, tik tok, whatsapp, etc. The amount of activity she gets on those in one day is more than any of us have gotten in our lives. All those men are offering her sex directly orindirectly, and she is flirting back and engging with them, getting emotional pleasure out of this. If you date her, its her right to talk to all these men, and it's none of your business mister :soy:

This is an absolute disgrace, this is what many people would call "emotional cheating", but guess what that leads to, PHYSICAL CHEATING. There is absolutely no reason she should get to talk to other men at all. The only men she should be allowed to talk to are her family members. When she talks to other men, all this leads to is her seeing me as some cuck. Sure, I might be seen as a "control freak" if i took her phone away, but i'd rather be a control freak, and pass on my genes, than have my girl cheat with some nigger bbc and have my son look like Scooby doo.
This is why I think it’s better that I don’t have a gf often, 100% of them have “guy friends” (who are just orbiters who want to get in their pants.) Or they wear slutty clothes and show their body on social media, which is basically a mating call.
Foids monkeybranch like crazy. They always have multiple potential backup plans.

He? He's just a friend, teehee :feelsEhh:
This. Foids always have a backup guy since dudes will line up for a girl without them having to do anything.

Women who cheat on their husbands should be stoned to death in public and it should be livestreamed on the internet.

Death-by-Stoning.jpg

Islam has it's problems but cheating whores ain't one of em.

This is why I think it’s better that I don’t have a gf often, 100% of them have “guy friends” (who are just orbiters who want to get in their pants.) Or they wear slutty clothes and show their body on social media, which is basically a mating call.
the stupid messages they leave trying to bait their exes to reply are hilarious

Women who cheat on their husbands should be stoned to death in public and it should be livestreamed on the internet.

Death-by-Stoning.jpg

Islam has it's problems but cheating whores ain't one of em.

Saudi Arabia was the only country resisting this but they have the cuck leader son Bin Salman that want to change the society

but i'd rather be a control freak, and pass on my genes, than have my girl cheat with some nigger bbc and have my son look like Scooby doo.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Really though. Anyone below absolute 10/10 Chad GODS is just waiting to be cucked. Besides, you only mention cheating. That's skipping over the fact that she's probably posting pictures of her body for her dozens of orbiters on Snapchat, Insta, etc. Ideally, the only social media she should have, is Facebook. Even then, I would prefer someone without that. Literally any other social media, and it's guaranteed she's posting lewd pics.

Should've never gave them rights

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back