Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it hilarous how quick oponion on the internet has turned on women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean there is obviously a lot of bluepillers and women spewing crap but I find it funny how if you look at comments and posts from like 2010 or 2014 a bunch of guys were going "women are fine it's only a few women who are crazy feminists or sleep around a ton or only date guys who meet an standard that is impossible for most men". And now I see tons of guys talking about how we need to repeal the 19th amendment or we'd be better off with muslims in charge or just guys being really bitter over how women treat them or that they gotten laid in 5 years and no girl want's to get with them because they all have high standards for what an average looking guy should have.

On social media?

Nowadays the algorithms used have become so good that they know what you would like to see. Hence they are showing what you would like to see.

The blackpill rises.

Now suddenly normies empathize with our plight. Oh, how the tables turn.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

:dab::feelsautistic::feelsclown:

On social media?

Nowadays the algorithms used have become so good that they know what you would like to see. Hence they are showing what you would like to see.
True but I see stuff like this in real life and in videos not talking about women or even things that are trying to idolize women.

On social media?

OP is right, i see stuff like this on a lot of places compared to few years ago. Dating apps have made it impossible for the average guy to get laid.

It was inevitable really. When the average guy can’t get laid, resentment builds and the cracks in society begin to widen. Also fuck women.

The truth/blackpill needs to raise

the circus will end as all circuses must end

Does it matter though? Time will tell, as of right now it hasn't produced any real change.

Does it matter though? Time will tell, as of right now it hasn't produced any real change.
I think it does at least a little bit. The fact that more guys are thinking this way and in some cases don't get destroyed even on super cucked websites like reddit means that more and more guys are at the very least waking up if not trying to make changes.

Antisemitism must be treated by everyone around the globe for what it is, a simple invented Joke and Meme to victimize kikes and spread it on media

Antisemitism must be treated by everyone around the globe for what it is, a simple invented Joke and Meme to victimize kikes and spread it on media
I mean I think it's stupid to blame women's actions on jews but what does that have to do with this post?

Any guy that isn't a complete retard living in a cave can see the negative effects of accelerated hypergamy.

10124830861999999 image
101257813495 image

Things are so bad now that this chad had to settle for a filthypino. Don't believe me? Check out his channel. He even uploaded her giving birth to his child. It's so over.

On social media?

Nahh. I think a small minority of us are making our voices heard on every comment section we could find because we have nothing better to do. If you go outside, every normie Tom, Dick, and Harry is all "RAHH RAHH, you go girl!!!"

As it gets worse and worse only the most delusional copers will deny the blackpill. Once everyone is blackpilled it only takes a few people to make the first move, so to speak, in order to rally everyone to overthrow society and once again restore the natural balance.

I want to behead every bluepilled tiktok faggot in Mortal Kombat 11.

Nahh. I think a small minority of us are making our voices heard on every comment section we could find because we have nothing better to do. If you go outside, every normie Tom, Dick, and Harry is all "RAHH RAHH, you go girl!!!"
Those people are usually either afraid of being called sexist or are genuinely super bluepilled. And I don't think literally 10's of thousands of diffrent accounts are a small minority. And that's not counting the guys I've heard in real life talk about it.

Last edited:
Those people are usually either afraid of being called sexist or are genuinely super bluepilled. And I don't think literally 10's of thousands of diffrent accounts are a small minority. And that's not counting the guys I've heard in real life talk about it.

Only incel/MGTOW guys make internet comments. Your average normie has a life, and has more important things to do in life than make snide remarks on the internet to justify their entire existence. I know these normies are being genuine because they make swashbuckling male feminist rhetoric within the company of all straight men, you see, they HAVE WIVES, and GFs. Things worked out ideally as biologically possible for them, in that they naturally slid into the protector/savior role for le wifey. They have that all-fulfilling feedback loop of having biological needs met and life purpose needs met within their romantic relations. The blue-pill is a sincere worldview for men of certain genetics, who have had teen sex, especially prior to 2011.

Last edited:
Only incel/MGTOW guys make internet comments. Your average normie has a life, and has more important things to do in life than make snide remarks on the internet to justify their entire existence. I know these normies are being genuine because they make swashbuckling male feminist rhetoric within the company of all straight men, you see, they HAVE WIVES, and GFs. Things worked out ideally as biologically possible for them, in that they naturally slid into the protector/savior role for le wifey. They have that all-fulfilling feedback loop of having biological needs met and life purpose needs met within their romantic relations. The blue-pill is a sincere worldview for men of certain genetics, who have had teen sex, especially prior to 2011.
I think your vastly overestimating how good those normie relationships are.

I agree that there are lots of cucks irl and some people get over excited about manosphere types on the internet commenting everywhere, however I haven't met a single guy that hasn't agreed that it's hard on dating apps, or just with women in general, if I ask them one on one.

I know guys who are somewhat blackpilled and their friend group always has that one guy that defends women even when none are around.

Also think about young men, not the millenial and older married betabuxxers.

I agree that there are lots of cucks irl and some people get over excited about manosphere types on the internet commenting everywhere, however I haven't met a single guy that hasn't agreed that it's hard on dating apps, or just with women in general, if I ask them one on one.

I know guys who are somewhat blackpilled and their friend group always has that one guy that defends women even when none are around.

Also think about young men, not the millenial and older married betabuxxers.
Yeah I'm not acting like it's society changing but to say most guys are as blue as the post reply button is kind of ignorant. Like I said in the post compare what guys said about women in 2010 or 2014 compared to 2020.