Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I first orgasmed at age 6 or 7

NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

7/10 with a bad personality
-
I used to take baths as a kid and the tub we had have a very heavy flow of water. I found out that it would feel amazing on my dick if I let the water run over my dick. If I did it for long enough I would have intense orgasms. No coom obviously as I was only 6 or so. I could also orgasm by putting my dick on pool jets.
The first time I coomed I was putting the vibration of an Xbox controller on my dick and I coomed all over my pants. I was 12

I used to take baths as a kid and the tub we had have a very heavy flow of water. I found out that it would feel amazing on my dick if I let the water run over my dick. If I did it for long enough I would have intense orgasms. No coom obviously as I was only 6 or so. I could also orgasm by putting my dick on pool jets.
The first time I coomed I was putting the vibration of an Xbox controller on my dick and I coomed all over my pants. I was 12

Damn homie.

You're an early bloomer thats for sure.

Think for me it was 13 or 14 when my dick finally started "acting up" lol.

My first coom was 12

I remember 4 me it was 5. I was genuinely influenced by kids TV shows. I can't think of a specific example atm but episodes of kids shows where the character would lose his clothes and b naked m stuff

interesting, i belive my 1st one was on summer before 1st grade when i realized stroking it feels good. i remember it felt kinda like a cramp in my abdomen but good and i was worried that i hurt myself somehow.

I remember the first time I coomed was at 11 yrs old or so with my mom's laptop locked in her room while she wasn't around. Then idk how but clicked an ad of hot chicks and searched them 4 their names and finally coomed once I saw their nudes.