Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fkn relapsed fuk

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=plzkillmeirl
add me

i would if i played on NA :( why not just buy an account though? leveling from 1-30 is such a menacing task

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Is this LOL?

yess, a black hole for your happiness. jokes on it i dont have any to take away

Indari said:
yess, a black hole for your happiness. jokes on it i dont have any to take away

Ah the only moba i’ve ever played has been paragon. League just looked to old school for me

league has gone shit and has been for the past few years, post season 4 is a joke. Theyve got and had too many normies changing too much stuff in the game, giving into noobs complaints about how OP a character is and nerfing it into the ground. But nah lets not worry about the "balanced" characters that were actually OP af. these characters got away with it because it was the cucky game developers favourite character to play

i havent played for like 3 - 4 years and im glad i havent. its over.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
league has gone shit and has been for the past few years, post season 4 is a joke. Theyve got and had too many normies changing too much stuff in the game, giving into noobs complaints about how OP a character is and nerfing it into the ground. But nah lets not worry about  the "balanced" characters that were actually OP af. these characters got away with it because it was the cucky game developers favourite character to play

i havent played for like 3 - 4 years and im glad i havent. its over.

i only play jarvan and wukong

Indari said:
i only play jarvan and wukong

oh god back when i played those were OP af, i couldnt stand wukong FUCKING OP As fuck and never got nerfed.