Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I followed 10/10 guy in a club, the truth what happened will SHOCK YOU!!!

Enigmatic93 said:
This is pure concentrated blackpill right here. If it doesn't feel like women are suffocating you with attention then you are not good looking.

You are absolutely correct. Living anything less than what I have just described is not living. It is eternal coping.

Sparky said:
Great height but slightly a little too tall. I always saw 184-189cm as the optimum height

That is not too tall if you have a good frame to go along with it.

Sparky said:
Great height but slightly a little too tall. I always saw 184-189cm as the optimum height

You are coping too much. The taller, the better. His frame was well proportional for his height too.

This is low T bitch shit...this is literally the shit women do. It's repulsive.

wincel said:
This is low T bitch shit...this is literally the shit women do. It's repulsive.

What are you talking about? Have you not seen WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN?

dead_eyed_mofo said:
That is not too tall if you have a good frame to go along with it.

You are correct my blackpilled brother.

Went tonight in a club also, there was one 7.5 which was best looking, and he only got 10% of the attention of the guy in my thread.

why is there a random amazon link in your post

DropTheMic said:
jankinoff is a licensed therapist that will likely end up being struck off unless that has happened already

that is why you type alot of nothing

0f16cefbae52f478867027b269d409503e407f88e8cacca5621cc68a04720b04.jpg

you have been doing these style of threads on lookism for god knows how long

think being a catholic saved your soul

nope
;)

The fuck you are talking about, you moron? I am not that man you are linking me with, you are delusional. DEAD DELUSIONAL.

DropTheMic said:
Jankinoff

puahate, sluthate, lookism, r/incels, etc

same game you have been playing libtard

just because you have a nigger wife and you want the White race gone 

for a british arsehole you do act like a kike

how about you run on back to lookism and post your bbctakeover account

:dodgy:
You fucking deluded imbecile, I have no clue what are you saying, but I will inform that guy and tell him what you wrote.

I can't even be mad at Chad. The way you described him made it seem like he was almost overwhelmed by all the attention. Guy might've just wanted to get a drink and relax but couldn't because of the hordes of roasties throwing themselves at him. He felt disgusted at how easy these whores were making it for him. Which would explain why he didn't go home with one. The female behavior is not surprising whatsoever. They'll tell their incel orbiter that they don't care about looks and that personality is all that matters. But the minute they see God Chad they're wetting themselves and spreading their legs while you wait for a response to your goodnight text like a little cuck. 2d is for incels. Leave the roasties to Chad.

I was clubbing last night, and there he was again.... Similar scenario occurred, I might write it...

MattJ. said:
I was clubbing last night, and there he was again.... Similar scenario occurred, I might write it...

Wasn't it just the same story all over again?

Did you snap a picture?

mortals like us can't fathom the things Chad can do and the life he lives.

blickpall said:
Wasn't it just the same story all over again?

Did you snap a picture?

I saw him pulling one girl after another in the bathroom... I was shaking so I couldn't even grab my phone

IceCutter said:
in other words all this is 100% bullshit

Really sounds like it now.

One reason to pull multiple girls into the bathroom is to do cocaine or whatever, but it's rare that you actually see some Chad plowing a girl in the bathroom, much less multiple girls. At least not at the clubs/events I've been to.

IceCutter said:
in other words all this is 100% bullshit

IF  you were in my shoes seeing what happened yesterday (This didn't happen in all my life), you would be thinking about suicide. I didn't see this stuff possible, until I set my eyes on this motherfucker in the club all night I stayed (I was there for about 2 hours)

I managed to befriend this guy, more info on that later on..

I won't reply to your pms, just in case you know

MattJ. said:
I managed to befriend this guy, more info on that later on..

Interview him on looks!

Ì just don't understand whats the point on ANYTHING.

Humans are not born equal, at all. Knowing that superior males that live the life of LITERAL GODS because of no merit at all enrages me so much.

Sel improvement is a fucking meme. Hard work is a fucking meme. Everything is fucking shit.

Zyros said:
Ì just don't understand whats the point on ANYTHING.

Humans are not born equal, at all. Knowing that superior males that live the life of LITERAL GODS because of no merit at all enrages me so much.

Sel improvement is a fucking meme. Hard work is a fucking meme. Everything is fucking shit.

Ban this annoying breathing meme of a user

This sounds like my worst nightmare