Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I found a blonde stacy’s reddit account. She never posts on IT but...

Where's her pic?

I don’t believe Brock Turner raped her , Luck wasn’t on his side lol

Should be in offtopic tbh

Isn’t offtopic

This isn’t offtopic

I still have never seen a stacy post on IT

You need some better hobbies and copes, brocel.

Ded srs.

Shut up and look at her laughable posts

She's a dumb fucking foid teenager. Why the fuck would I waste my time reading any of that garbage?

And this is reddit, FFS. Don't let all that soy in there seep and settle into your brain.

She's a dumb fucking foid teenager. Why the fuck would I waste my time reading any of that garbage?

And this is reddit, FFS. Don't let all that soy in there seep and settle into your brain.
She isn’t a teen she’s 22. Also her posts are retarded af to laugh at that’s why you should read her posts

Will people shut up about offtopic?

beside her profile, no link work, and no pics, so useless thread.
She posted pics but they’re deleted from imgur. She was a stacy as far as I know

She isn’t a teen she’s 22. Also her posts are retarded af to laugh at that’s why you should read her posts

Well, whatever, I don't care. I'm happy you find this entertaining, but the other poster is right. This really should be in off-topic.

jfl if you wouldn't help your brocels out of their miserable life

Stacys (or chads) don't post on reddit.

might jerk off