Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found a way to become chad (new cope)

Low iq or High iq?

• Total voters
Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Appearantly the government has lied to us (common convincing technique). We actually can change our dna code so we can become Chads/Slayers.
You have to be really open-minded to believe this (or low iq).

How does it work?
Humans appearantly can control their brains when meditating enough and actually change certain things. It's our own body and we should control everything right?
It's called biokinesis. Not pyrokinesis or aerokinesis (controlling the fucking elements of mother nature self) but BIOKINESIS. Im gonna increase bone on my face and change my eye colour + increasing height to '6''2' and widen my shoulders.

Here's a video:

Cope should work for atleast 2 years.. if you haven't changed after that you should just kys.

I remember when it was an online craze where people thought they could get good results for themselves by just imagining it will happen hard enough, I age as these people didn't realise that our brains cannot bend reality.

Seems like ultra galactic cope tbh.

just imagine yourself a new life bro

'maxuimum cope' lmao

Welcome to Cope City. @Kurdish_Incel will be your guide.

open your minds
JFL at nothingtolosecels who wont at least try these subliminals/binaurals

Im trying this shit with blueish eyes and am doing it since 2 days. I already have grey-blueish eyes Im supposed to see real differences in 1 month. I dont expect anything really but what else can I do

Edit: I did listen to a lucid dream sublimental and was able to lucid dream so there might actually be something on it

this is cope, heval

Falling into fantasy is a common coping mechanism.

Op is fucking batshit :lul::lul::lul:

Freezing point IQ thread

Freezing point IQ thread
more like absolute zero IQ

This is the biggest cope for the lowest of IQs (I've tried it though kek its just a waste of time tbh, did it for a week)

This is literally one step from being sent to the looney bin

negative level iq cope but can be good if you blindy believe it