Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found a youngcel youtuber today and thought I might share

• Thread starter Deleted member 14577
  • Start date
Deleted member 14577

Deleted member 14577

-
I have nothing to add. Watch it. I found it funny.

Oh yeah, there's an ep 2. Looks like he will be active in the future to present more ideas.

Last edited:
Lol based. I sense a future hERo. :feelshmm:

Invite him here tbh.

He's based but he's stealing ER'S idea.

He has meme potential.

Maybe he should stay off here though..
Yeah keep him off of incel.is
It could fuck him up badly,since he's young and will naturally gravitate towards the most hateful,suicidal users because of his lack of critical thinking.

It could fuck him up badly,since he's young and will naturally gravitate towards the most hateful,suicidal users because of his lack of critical thinking.
Why would it be bad for him to gravitate towards the hateful suicidal users? If he's very impressionable he shouldn't be on the internet.

He's based but he's stealing ER'S idea.
I can't tell if he's meming inceldom or If he's doing an impression of what he thinks serious people sound like.

Dude actually has some very good features. He's like a 5/10 6/10 to 7/10 after puberty maybe.

Exactly and to top it off he doesn't seem like he'll be ugly once he gets older, no need to pollute his mind.

Why would it be bad for him to gravitate towards the hateful suicidal users? If he's very impressionable he shouldn't be on the internet.
All kids are impressionable,they can't think rationally.
It would be best if he discovered the black pill later in life,blissful ignorance is the best gift childhood offers.

p.s. finally hit 100 messeges :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

All kids are impressionable,they can't think rationally.
It would be best if he discovered the black pill later in life,blissful ignorance is the best gift childhood offers.

p.s. finally hit 100 messeges :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Congrats. Keep climbing.

Wow. That’s really fucking sad. He shouldn’t have adopted such a nihilistic mentality so soon. I almost feel responsible somehow...

Wow. That’s really fucking sad. He shouldn’t have adopted such a nihilistic mentality so soon. I almost feel responsible somehow...
It was better he learn from us than learn it from some foid rejecting him after he pines after her.

Exactly,no one should have that self-realisation when they're young.
It was better he learn from us than learn it from some foid rejecting him after he pines after her.
You do have a point.

Seems like an imitation.

Wait a sec.. I watched the video. He’s definitely memeing.

hes not srs if you couldnt tell

Troll or no, imagine a 9 yr old calling himself incel? Nigga you can’t even produce sperm. :feelskek:

Troll or no, imagine a 9 yr old calling himself incel? Nigga you can’t even produce sperm. :feelskek:
This, he could normiemaxx if he wanted to. Only thing that would make him incel is his height, dick size and his shit eye area

Is this a joke?

The Incel Rebellion has already begun!

blue eyes = volcel at worst

>incel
>haven't even undergone puberty
Pick one.

Also:
future Chadcel tbh
He looks just like the future-Chad bullies I had when I was a small kid :cryfeels:

Laugh2

I mean, if he doesn't end up manlet I think he will be ok.

>Ban all sites besides 4chan.
Oh... Now I see what kind of demographics populate 4chan nowadays.
>Ban all games besides WoW
You especially ban WoW that game has ruined too many people, and I say that as wowaddict.

I have nothing to add. Watch it. I found it funny.

Oh yeah, there's an ep 2. Looks like he will be active in the future to present more ideas.

Do you mind telling how you ended up finding that channel? Really curious.

Chad in the making right there.

Sadness face reveal

How did you find that channel?
Sometimes when I'm bored I type in terms in the youtube search bar and sort by upload date, it's not often that I find gems like this but sometimes I do. For this one specifically I typed in "incel" and sorted by upload date which I do regularly to see what the general public has to say about us.

blue eyes blond white fakecel

> blond hair + blue eyes

Fakecel btfoh

The first sentence has me sold.
"All the chads and Stacy's can go to concentration camps."
The first sentence has me sold.
"All the chads and Stacy's can go to concentration camps."

He made a 3rd ep, my boyos!

Mogs me to the moon and back.

Fuck this kid. He just needs a good beating. Where are the parents???