Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I found it! Video evidence of the world's first "fleshlight sex toy for males" based on Ramen Noodles. Invented in Japan year 1995 and before!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
When doing my Japanese Onahole review (Japanese equivalent of the fleshlight) I knew I'd watched a dccumentary, years ago, where "a Japanese inventor from the 90s" had made an artificial sex toy based on the mythological "ramen noodel cup method".

This was considered an urban legend only evidenced by a manga comic strip and a skeptical zoomer blog.

Well I've got the video evidence of said Japanese inventor from the 90s in spoiler.

Unfortunately the documentary, called "Eurotrash- goes to Japan", is in French but you can see what's going on

14.27- introducing the sex toy company (in year 1995)
14.42- the inventor shows up demonstrating his "vibrating pants"
15.21- the prehistoric fleshlight called "the paradise cup" casing as part of Japan's "joyclub" which also has autoblow inserts (again this is year 1995 boyos)
15.30 The Paradise cup itself
16.20 A visual confirmation that the Paradise Cup was based on Ramen Noodles.
FIN 20.01- MCMXCV documentary copyright date is year 1995

Last edited:
Just fuck noodle soup theory

BTW it's a bit weird to say ramen noodles because "men" part means noodles. So you are saying noodles noodles. It's like saying atm machine

Just fuck noodle soup theory

BTW it's a bit weird to say ramen noodles because "men" part means noodles. So you are saying noodles noodles. It's like saying atm machine

Not a theory. Watch the video. 16.20 onaholes and fleshlight technology were based on Japanese men fucking ramen noodles confirmed.

As I said why do you use think it is recommended to use Cornflour and Cornstarch to buff up your sex toys?