RageFuel i found my college work that caused me to be on 'severe concern' list

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 10h 53m
i found it, after wondering what in fuck hell i said that was so bad and ''far right and distrubing'', i found it, and its all because i said ''nationalist'' and ''degenerate''
it was about bs climate change and solutions, which i dont even believe in, and think its good if it is real, but if ur essay isn't of npc mainstream pc commie hippie opinions, you get in trouble, of course
they will never debate you, but sneakly but you on a list and censor you and yell at you and shit.
here iare the 2 fateful nazi far right paragraphs s

for extra shits and giggles they gave me around 2 hours to research and come up with something, minus all the time the teacher harps on for a million years, and the breaks you take as well.
i am far right, but its bs how i am assumed far right for such bs like this.
also i have a million concerns now, teachers will never talk to you about problems, but sneakly snitch on you with no honor nor respect, fuck teachers to hell and back, also none of them ever thought how ive been missing for a while now, they know i am dangerously mentally ill, but all they care about is student no.282747 didn't show up to lesson, and this what they say like a fucking npc ''he didn't show up, no work done'', never do they think that a 100% attendance student who suddenly misses a million lessons is odd.
also they ignore when you say depressing things about urself and ur world view, but freak out when you offend some loser who fucking started shit with you in the first place, FUCK COLLEGE.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
If you didn't use the word "nationalist," you would have fine. In fact, you could have been more overt about it as long as you didn't use the buzzwords they are familiar with. You must be subtle and let the ideas come to them as if they thought of it themselves.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
144d 18h 6m
i am far right, but its bs how i am assumed far right for such bs like this.
also i have a million concerns now, teachers will never talk to you about problems, but sneakly snitch on you with no honor nor respect, fuck teachers to hell and back, also none of them ever thought how ive been missing for a while now, they know i am dangerously mentally ill, but all they care about is student no.282747 didn't show up to lesson, and this what they say like a fucking npc ''he didn't show up, no work done'', never do they think that a 100% attendance student who suddenly misses a million lessons is odd.
Reminder no one cares about us except for maby our families

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
30d 10h 53m
If you didn't use the word "nationalist," you would have fine. In fact, you could have been more overt about it as long as you didn't use the buzzwords they are familiar with. You must be subtle and let the ideas come to them as if they thought of it themselves.
yeah, as soon as they heard nationalist, they got all fucking soy triggered, meanwhile every girl in my college says death to men, fuck white people and no one stops them, they only pay attention to you when you offend some loser, but when you make suicidal gestures, pretend to shoot other students, and root in miserbale lonliness all the time and looking utterly depressed, they do not care, at least if ur me

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
yeah, as soon as they heard nationalist, they got all fucking soy triggered, meanwhile every girl in my college says death to men, fuck white people and no one stops them, they only pay attention to you when you offend some loser, but when you make suicidal gestures, pretend to shoot other students, and root in miserbale lonliness all the time and looking utterly depressed, they do not care, at least if ur me
Yeah, they're saying acceptable things, so they can afford to be direct. But that takes less effort and is less effective because there's no "epiphany."

If you want to convince someone to kill herself, you should make sure never to touch the word "suicide" or say it directly. It's like playing the board game Taboo. Lay out the reasoning and emotional foundation behind why she should rope, but let her come to the conclusion herself. Nathan Larson was skilled at this.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 18m
Lmao i tought colleges where like high schools only on LATAM.
I never expected first world colleges with bullying, sensationalism and gossipery, I expected somewhere which grows your scientific toughts, to expand your knowledge and talk about solutions, not another kindergarden.
HAHAHAHAHAHA this world is going to hell

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
30d 10h 53m
Yeah, they're saying acceptable things, so they can afford to be direct. But that takes less effort and is less effective because there's no "epiphany."

If you want to convince someone to kill herself, you should make sure never to touch the word "suicide" or say it directly. It's like playing the board game Taboo. Lay out the reasoning and emotional foundation behind why she should rope, but let her come to the conclusion herself. Nathan Larson was skilled at this.
no i ment i when i make suicdal gestures to and about myself they dont care

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
no i ment i when i make suicdal gestures to and about myself they dont care
Oh. Yeah. One of my friends in middle school used to keep a hit list and draw pictures.
But I wrote one poem about depression and was sent to the counselor's office so they could report me to the cops.
Luckily I shut up about it when I got there and answered her leading questions in the proper fashion.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
30d 10h 53m
not another kindergarden.
oh its fucking kindergarten all over, expect you have to work for the damn place as well while it being a complete jungle of soys and the most dishonest goy puppets ever

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 4h 58m
Imo "nationalist" was fine in this contexxt because it was talking about protectionism. It was the "degenerate and destructive markets" part that may have reminded the person reading of fascism and the far right because the far right likes to use the term "degenerate" as a negative description for anything undesirable.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
Imo "nationalist" was fine in this contexxt because it was talking about protectionism. It was the "degenerate and destructive markets" part that may have reminded the person reading of fascism and the far right because the far right likes to use the term "degenerate" as a negative description for anything undesirable.
No, "nationalist" is the word that set off alarms.
You think "degenerate" is a more incendiary word than "nationalist" in this context?
With the talk of white nationalism in the news, it's bound to make the teacher perk up more than "degenerate."
Degenerate can have use as a word that delimits a class of objects, especially with a concept related to mathematics, like markets.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
81d 4h 58m
No, "nationalist" is the word that set off alarms.
You think "degenerate" is a more incendiary word than "nationalist" in this context?
With the talk of white nationalism in the news, it's bound to make the teacher perk up more than "degenerate."
Degenerate can have use as a word that delimits a class of objects, especially with a concept related to mathematics, like markets.
Yeah I think "degenerate" is a more incendiary word than "nationalist" in this context. I believe that "degenerate" is almost entirely used to describe anything undesirable or lacking in genetic or societal value in a eugeneics framework by far right people whereas "nationalism" is a more neutral term. @PPEcel what do you think?

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
30d 10h 53m
Yeah I think "degenerate" is a more incendiary word than "nationalist" in this context. I believe that "degenerate" is almost entirely used to describe anything undesirable or lacking in genetic or societal value in a eugeneics framework by far right people whereas "nationalism" is a more neutral term. @PPEcel what do you think?
it was degenerate that set them off and the nationalism didn't help

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m
Is the teacher an economist?
If not, that word sends off alarm bells of racism and perhaps drives her to read even more closely for far-right idealogy.
Notwithstanding that nationalism protectionism isn't aligned with far-right white nationalist values, the word itself is a buzzword more than "degenerate."
Thanks for calling one of the users who is most versed in economics to take your side, btw, the user most likely to agree with you out of anybody out of pure contrarianism.
I think a general poll would be more useful here.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
81d 4h 58m
Is the teacher an economist?
OP said that it was an essay about climate change policy and solutions so this essay could have been for a course about economics and social policy or environmentalism. Idk what subject in particular this class was centered around and you'd have to ask OP to get a definite answer.
If not, that word sends off alarm bells of racism and perhaps drives her to read even more closely for far-right idealogy.
Notwithstanding that nationalism protectionism isn't aligned with far-right white nationalist values, the word itself is a buzzword more than "degenerate."
Before Trump and the rise of the populist right this wasn't so much the case. I think infact you'll find that among many conservatives, civic nationalism is more what most people have in mind when they think of nationalism, not racial or ethnic oriented nationalism.
Thanks for calling one of the users who is most versed in economics to take your side, btw, the user most likely to agree with you out of anybody out of pure contrarianism.
:forcedsmile:
I think a general poll would be more useful here.
@THE TRUE HONKLER can make a poll on this existing thread. Or if that is not now possible he could make a new thread with a poll on this question of what word in his essay might might have tipped off the people reviewing it that he might be endorsing "far right" rhetoric.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
30d 10h 53m
OP said that it was an essay about climate change policy and solutions so this essay could have been for a course about economics and social policy or environmentalism. Idk what subject in particular this class was centered around and you'd have to ask OP to get a definite answer.

Before Trump and the rise of the populist right this wasn't so much the case. I think infact you'll find that among many conservatives, civic nationalism is more what most people have in mind when they think of nationalism, not racial or ethnic oriented nationalism.

@THE TRUE HONKLER can make a poll on this existing thread. Or if that is not now possible he could make a new thread with a poll on this question of what word in his essay might might have tipped off the people reviewing it that he might be endorsing "far right" rhetoric.
you making too much fuss over this trivial matter

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 17h 10m

No poll is necessary. I concede.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
108d 20h 10m
That is actually pretty poor writing ngl

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
54d 3h 29m
I understand your frustrations but by making it known that you have different opinions than what is commonly accepted isn't good in higher education. Keep all of that stuff in your private life because telling everyone just what they want to hear will make things go a lot smoother.
Just do it until you've earned your degree. You're not going to change people's minds by doing this.

Selinity

Selinity

Grey Brotherhood Leader
★★
15d 1h 32m