Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I found out ISIS hacked Mia Khalifas Instagram a few years ago.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
They changed her Instagram name and posted ISIS propaganda on it resulting in her account of 2 million+ followers getting banned.

Based caus I hate whores.

8E74011D 3AE4 4341 AAC7 8D73933F0CD0

Lul something isis has actually accomplished.

I don’t mind whores who are humble like the big tittied MILF Lisa Ann, but I especially hate whores who are mean spirited and narcissistic which Mia Khalifa most certainly is.

Anyway if anyone is curious to how I’ve come to these opinions its simply from following the Yahoo Jew’s news at times as well watching some of these whores youtube video interviews.

Usually stuff concerning these types of people will either pop up in my youtube feed or on Yahoo Jew’s news “trending” section and I’ll be bored or strangely intrigued and click on the bullshit and quickly get a sense of a particular whore’s personality and character.

Lisa Ann comes across as chill and having a sense of humour while the mud Khalifa comes across as stuck up and mean spirited. This bitch has even gone so far as to try and shame a nigger basketball Chad simply for trying to contact and date her via some form of social media.

Twatter I think it was.

Anyway the muddess’s piss weak justifications for bullying the nigger so bad and trying to humiliate him is because she apparently already had a boyfriend and I think she also was upset that the nigger referred to her as being attractive and that she also felt that the nigger felt entitled to be with her either simply due to his basketball fame, being a man or both.

Ugh. What a truly rancid and mean whore she is.

To get a person such as myself to sympathize and actually be on the nigger’s side just goes to show how big a piece of shit Mia Khalifa really is.

mia khalifa is ugly just lol if you wasted your semen on her

literally who