Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I found out my imaginary gf is real

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
I was watching japanese tv channels while ldaring in my bed. I found a interesting looking news channel. I watched it for a while after eating breakfast and sum vidya.when I come back, there was a talk show with two foid hosts. one of them was a japanese foid and one of them was a western foid. weird thing is, the western one had every niche facial feature I've ever dreamed about my imaginary gf. I just found the program's name and stalked her social media accounts. she barely got 2000 followers so I'll try to send her a :bluepill::soy:message:soy::bluepill:

So is mine. She's real to me.

interdasting :feelshmm:
Unnamed

Send the link.

I was watching japanese tv channels while ldaring in my bed. I found a interesting looking news channel. I watched it for a while after eating breakfast and sum vidya.when I come back, there was a talk show with two foid hosts. one of them was a japanese foid and one of them was a western foid. weird thing is, the western one had every niche facial feature I've ever dreamed about my imaginary gf. I just found the program's name and stalked her social media accounts. she barely got 2000 followers so I'll try to send her a :bluepill::soy:message:soy::bluepill:
how many followers do u have bhai

Post pic or screenshot of her face, or DM me the pic.

Show bob and vegine!