Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I found out that a friend has been saying racist stuff about Indian people to a girl that was interested in dating me"

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/amutil/i20m_found_out_that_a_friend20f_has_been_saying/

Short story

One thing to note, Nikki initially thought I liked her because she thought I was being nice to her, so I kept my distance after that. I am not interested in her. Also Nikki is into White Frat guys so from the start I didn't think there was a chance or anything.

I was talking to Allie over Facebook, and she was telling me that after us hanging out that I am a lot better than what Nikki said of me. I was confused so I asked her more turns out, Nikki said that in general Indian men are creepy, and that she should stay away from them. And that she dates White guys because of that reason. Also she said that 90% of Indian men look like they have small. Now I never said anything to Nikki that was at all negative, so i was shocked and I didn't believe her at first but then Alice sent me screenshots of the messages.

"Inceldom discussion"

Too many names for me ngl

Another noodlemaxxing curry. JBC is law.

I literally cannot comprehend the topic

Am I the retard.. or are you, OP? :feelshehe:

FOIDS WANT TO JUSTIFY JBW that's it

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/amutil/i20m_found_out_that_a_friend20f_has_been_saying/

Short story

One thing to note, Nikki initially thought I liked her because she thought I was being nice to her, so I kept my distance after that. I am not interested in her. Also Nikki is into White Frat guys so from the start I didn't think there was a chance or anything.

I was talking to Allie over Facebook, and she was telling me that after us hanging out that I am a lot better than what Nikki said of me. I was confused so I asked her more turns out, Nikki said that in general Indian men are creepy, and that she should stay away from them. And that she dates White guys because of that reason. Also she said that 90% of Indian men look like they have small. Now I never said anything to Nikki that was at all negative, so i was shocked and I didn't believe her at first but then Alice sent me screenshots of the messages.

Someone give this curry the blackpill and get him the fuck in here!

Isn't Incelcream anglo-irish, not indian?