Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I found proof SillyTruecel is female

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally such an obvious female. Effeminate, lacks self awareness, and has no point and completely ignores it when you ask for a vocaroo. There's a female onlyfans whore who keeps linking to our website and she's one of her followers. I guarantee it. Mods suck not doing anything.
Keep fantasizing FullTimeFaggot.

Keep fantasizing FullTimeFaggot.
Yup. 100% female. Literally doesn't even know how to insult properly like a man. Literally completely ignored any vocaroo requests. mods are so fucking cucked

I was ostracized since I was 4 years old.

My personality is weird due to extreme loneliness.

btw

It's funny that I'm a real truecel, but everyone keeps bullying me even here.
I can tell you're a women, you're very estrogenic and an overall cunt all the times.

waaaa wawaaaaawawawa
Keep coping.

Did I hurt your curry-feelings?

Yup. 100% female. Literally doesn't even know how to insult properly like a man. Literally completely ignored any vocaroo requests. mods are so fucking cucked
1578240409 please be patient i have autism 57768307

FullTimeCollegeDropOut.

go back to r/femcels :feelstastyman: @knajjd @mental_out @Master
pls ban this roastie :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just ban everyone you don't like, theory.:feelsLSD:

I always knew that curries have low IQ, but you are a special case.

Attachments

• 1603292944762.png
    1603292944762.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
Seems kind of sus. :feelswhere:

Only a femoid or tallfag would make fun of manlets like that.

Should provide arm or leg hair/voice verification or something.

Fair enough, I just think this thread tries to find 'proof' through emotions rather than logic, I'm kinda sitting on the fence here because if sillytruecel turned out to be an actual incel instead of a foid I would feel pretty bad ngl.
Dont feel bad

No legitimate incel has ever gone on to call himself "SillyTruecel"

all the satire tier usernames always end up being infiltrating pieces of shit.

Dont feel bad

No legitimate incel has ever gone on to call himself "SillyTruecel"

all the satire tier usernames always end up being infiltrating pieces of shit.

PM me your face I won't release it.
They could always use someone else's. The amount of people that sent me pics back on braincels I could easily pose as one of them.

I don't know if this user a foid or not, he may be a very depressed truecel who seeks respect, but he is just posting shit.
Already, what's point of postmaxxing that hard, shitposting is fun, but he's posting very hard.
Foid or not we have a very weird user here.

I don't know if this user a foid or not, he may be a very depressed truecel who seeks respect, but he is just posting shit.
Already, what's point of postmaxxing that hard, shitposting is fun, but he's posting very hard.
Foid or not we have a very weird user here.
Calling yourself "SillyTruecel" isnt exactly a great start to garner "respect" on an incel forum. This user doesn't seem like an autistic sperg either.

It honestly seems more like an IT infiltrator insulting us in broad daylight with that username

@Dregster666 @curryZoomercoomer @foidologist

This reads like some snarky foid trying to shame

?????????????????????????????????????????????

"When I told my GF"

It seems you have a lot of free time ((IncelCream)).

Please try to use that time to read the definition of "INCEL".

Apparently so much manga is rotting your brain.

ye ik seems like a trannoid on estrogen not a foid

but he is just posting shit.
same with that retard unsettling. ruins forum

@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB
@Master
@knajjd

What more needs to be seen from SillyTruecel to prove to you that it's a larp account?

For the love of god please review all of "his" posts and take notice of all the underhanded jabs and indirect incel shaming this person is displaying towards many different users on the forum.

@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB
@Master
@knajjd

What more needs to be seen from SillyTruecel to prove to you that it's a larp account?

For the love of god please review all of "his" posts and take notice of all the underhanded jabs and indirect incel shaming this person is displaying towards many different users on the forum.
[Theory] She is fucking one of the mods. That's why they won't ban her.

like 8 people have independently come to the conclusion that this user is a female, their post content and typing style and mannerisms all make it very obvious, they haven’t made a single post mentioning their age/race/height/facial features/rejections or any irl experiences involving inceldom, just generic lingo and shit that could easily be parroted by a foid who lurked for 5 minutes
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one to reach that conclusion.
Seems kind of sus. :feelswhere:

Only a femoid or tallfag would make fun of manlets like that.

Should provide arm or leg hair/voice verification or something.
Calling yourself "SillyTruecel" isnt exactly a great start to garner "respect" on an incel forum. This user doesn't seem like an autistic sperg either.

It honestly seems more like an IT infiltrator insulting us in broad daylight with that username
My thoughts exactly. I'm a sperg myself and that user doesn't seem like one of my own kind. They seem "off" in a different way.

Last edited:
@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB
@Master
@knajjd

legit, if a user posts literally nothing but spam and personal attacks towards half the forum then they should be banned either way for being a shit tier troll. @micropenis29 was banned for a similar reason. the multitude of reasons to believe that this person is a foid is just the cherry on top

Oh well, here we go again.

They seem "off" in a different way.

-I'm depressed.
-I have 0 friends.
-I'm alone all day.

Honestly, It's impossible for me to be "HAPPY" in this situation.

My thoughts exactly. I'm a sperg myself and that user doesn't seem like one of my own kind. They seem "off" in a different way.
Just call me "WEIRDO", bro.

Why didn't you name yourself "SillyTruecel "? :soy:
"I've never seen someone like you before, you have to be false.:feelstastyman:"

legit, if a user posts literally nothing but spam and personal attacks towards half the forum then they should be banned either way for being a shit tier troll. @micropenis29 was banned for a similar reason. the multitude of reasons to believe that this person is a foid is just the cherry on top
Spam= postmaxx in the sewers?
"Half of the forum" also attacked me.
So you decide the rules now? Will everyone you don't like get banned?

Dude, I don't even know who tf you are. I was just having fun posting in the sewers and suddenly you started your weird obsession with me. Why don't you try to learn that you're not the center of the universe?

shut up bitch dn rd dn car
Absolute Zero IQ.
truecel trait: getting bullied on a forum for lonely men
Unironically true.

Congrats, you have reached IT levels of Cherrypicking

The mods are absolutely shit for not banning her yet. Literally just here shaming incels and the mods let it go. Smfh. Not one of them has balls.

We really need new mods. That cunt is the most obvious example of how you can come in shame incels and pretend it's coming from another incel

my penislossus hurts

We really need new mods. That cunt is the most obvious example of how you can come in shame incels and pretend it's coming from another incel
this goes to show how any literally female user from IT can easily get in to this forum just by writing “I’m a depressed truecel, never had a gf” as their application. once they’re in they don’t even have to mask their typing style or try to fit in, they can just freely go around attacking everyone on the forum and shaming everyone for being short or ethnic or whatever, so long as they don’t explicitly post a public confession that they’re a female

The mods are absolutely shit for not banning her yet. Literally just here shaming incels and the mods let it go. Smfh. Not one of them has balls.
this goes to show how any literally female user from IT can easily get in to this forum just by writing “I’m a depressed truecel, never had a gf” as their application. once they’re in they don’t even have to mask their typing style or try to fit in, they can just freely go around attacking everyone on the forum and shaming everyone for being short or ethnic or whatever, so long as they don’t explicitly post a public confession that they’re a female

Ever since the mods locked that post where Naama Kates or some other foid had posted to the incel blog I've had a feeling they're trying to make this site more PR friendly and open to foids at some point...

Mods won't ban anyone unless you have hard evidence of something. OP you shouldn't have disclosed your suspicions here.(that's why we have PMs for that). Anyways, I would recommend @SillyTruecel to post a vocaroo. If you are too anxious to post your voice online then you can PM a moderator.

Mods won't ban anyone unless you have hard evidence of something. OP you shouldn't have disclosed your suspicions here.(that's why we have PMs for that). Anyways, I would recommend @SillyTruecel to post a vocaroo. If you are too anxious to post your voice online then you can PM a moderator.
It was too late

A handful, including myself, were already berating this user and accusing "him" of being a foid long before this thread was even an idea.

It was too late

A handful, including myself, were already berating this user and accusing "him" of being a foid long before this thread was even an idea.
even if he isnt a foid he just goes around annoying and insulting everyone

We've told her a 100 times to post a vocaroo and she pretends she's blind.
Ever since the mods locked that post where Naama Kates or some other foid had posted to the incel blog I've had a feeling they're trying to make this site more PR friendly and open to foids at some point...
Ah yes I remember. that whole thread was deleted and my comments criticizing her were removed. The site even censors the word rape..y

Status
Not open for further replies.