Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I found proof SillyTruecel is female

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all members of this forum have no friends at all or have a few friends but you dare to say that shit.
Most members of this forum are unironically retarded, obnoxious, and just pathetic fags. I would not want to be friends with a good majority of them either. The whole whiney self-pity thing they do is repulsive to most men, so that would explain why a lot of them lack friends.

Something that I have noticed ( personal experience) is that some men tend to compete for the "friendship of Chad", throwing each other under the bus. Probably is due to the fact that the closer that you are to chad the closer to get more females you are.

I've never seen this so-called phenomenon in my life, competing for the friendship of a chad to get closer to foids.
That doesn't happen, you're guessing because you don't know.

I am honestly really disappointed with the state of things here. Did we really stoop so low to the point that we are now letting literal foids in here? SillyTruecel is definitely a foid. She subtly virgin shames people and acts passive aggressive. She also completely edits people’s quotes and replaces it with waaaa. She also falls back on playing victim and talks about being a “truecel” when called out. And she ignores people for the most pettiest of things. Even the username itself implies it. There are probably even more reasons but just from reading the comments here I can already come up with the conclusion that she is a foid.

@mods it’s painfully obvious that this user is a foid and half the forum has independently come to this conclusion. Please ban this nuisance already.
Tag me if you want to talk about me, don't be so scared.
-I'm a KHHV, I've never told anyone to be ashamed of being a virgin, It's all in your head.
- I was being aggressive with my bullies, I'm never aggressive with someone who is kind.
-I saw other users do It in the sewers, I don't know what's wrong with it.
-Yes bro, I'm telling you my life and suddenly I'm playing the victim, can you tell me how can I tell you my life without looking like a victim?
-Tell me to kill myself and tag me to insult me It's not a petty thing. Everyone here is free to ignore me if they want, as I am equally free to ignore everyone.

-Muh Username muh

Inside your head? yes.

Just ban everyone you don't like theory.

Most members of this forum are unironically retarded, obnoxious, and just pathetic fags. I would not want to be friends with a good majority of them either. The whole whiney self-pity thing they do is repulsive to most men, so that would explain why a lot of them lack friends.
I agree.

But personality is built on the experiences you get in life. So it's impossible to change that. And besides, an ugly man doesn't usually share the same interests as Chad because they don't have the same attractiveness to have those kinds of interests.

For example, chad can go to parties, fuck a lot, and be praised by foids anywhere. Meanwhile, an ugly man can't have any of that.

I've never seen this so-called phenomenon in my life, competing for the friendship of a chad to get closer to foids.
Exactly. I don't know. This was not the topic of the thread. JFL

In my case, it was probably just a "toxic friendship" or something like that.

InceldomDiscussion has some threads about "friendships", but basically it's like "JUST BE CHAD BRO" and "friendship isn't real" so I can't understand much.

:feelsrope:

wrong

he is based

review SillyTruecel account and take out the trash.

hows your jawline
9AA8CC3B 59B6 4362 AF29 985217D9E93D

Tag me if you want to talk about me, don't be so scared.
No use. You already replied
-I'm a KHHV, I've never told anyone to be ashamed of being a virgin, It's all in your head.
No you edit peoples’ quotes to make fun of them
- I was being aggressive with my bullies, I'm never aggressive with someone who is kind
They are not bullying you. They realized you were a foid based on the reasons I mentioned
-I saw other users do It in the sewers, I don't know what's wrong with it.
You did it in this thread when you edited curryzoomercoomer’s quote to waaa.
-Yes bro, I'm telling you my life and suddenly I'm playing the victim, can you tell me how can I tell you my life without looking like a victim?
No you bring it up when you are in an argument
-Tell me to kill myself and tag me to insult me It's not a petty thing. Everyone here is free to ignore me if they want, as I am equally free to ignore everyone.
They did it because you are a foid. Ignoring people for stupid reasons is a foid trait
-Muh Username muh
Most people here have the pride to not name themselves something as this and you are subtly insulting people here by it
Just ban everyone you don't like theory.
You are a foid

Of course not

It's because it's a foid tactic. If you're friends with a chad but you're a normie, foids will always use you to get closer to him. If you think chad is going to split and share anything with you, you would be in for a major disappointment.

This creature is projecting her instinctual tactics unto us.

I can speak for experience that growing up, learning about a foid i liked or desired, already having a boyfriend or not being virgin, was always a disgusting, gut wrenching feeling. Never in my life would I ever use another male to get near a hole. Most foids that had male companions or even just friends, were deemed dead to me, just based off the idea that she's probably already sucking their dick or using them to get near a chad. Trusting a hole with male friends is a major cuck trait.

Of course not

It's because it's a foid tactic. If you're friends with a chad but you're a normie, foids will always use you to get closer to him. If you think chad is going to split and share anything with you, you would be in for a major disappointment.

the strategy doesn't make any sense.
"let me become friends with this chad so i can hang out with him and get mogged brutally everywhere i go and look like a social retard in comparison to him."
how would this result in me getting laid?
the only explanation is that it's some unintelligible strategy that foids use that she's projecting onto the other side.

I can speak for experience that growing up, learning about a foid i liked or desired, already having a boyfriend was always a disgusted, gut wrenching feeling. Never in my life would I ever use another male to get near a hole. Most foids that had male companions or even just friends, were deemed dead to me, just based off the idea that she's probably already sucking their dick or using them to get near a chad. Trusting a hole with male friends is a major cuck trait.

In high school, if I knew a foid was not a virgin it would disqualify me from liking her.
i've never felt anything towards a white foid for that reason -- it was too obvious that they were whores, they advertised it.
but noodles are good at hiding the fact that they're whores, except nowadays they don't even try.

it's unimaginable to think that i would befriend a chad to get his leftovers. they would already be tainted by that point.

No you edit peoples’ quotes to make fun of them
In this forum there's freedom of speech so if you don't like what I say just ignore me.
They are not bullying you. They realized you were a foid based on the reasons I mentioned
"It was just a joke bro:chad:"

You're just throwing meaningless accusations around and trying to believe in your head that they're "SOLID EVIDENCE." Try again buddy boyo.

You did it in this thread when you edited curryzoomercoomer’s quote to waaa.
What's wrong with that?
No you bring it up when you are in an argument
They asked me why I behave like this and I only gave them an explanation.

They did it because you are a foid. Ignoring people for stupid reasons is a foid trait
Just justify the bullying with your false accusation theory.

They make sense to me.
If you're on my ignore list, you must be really stupid or a fakecel.

You're not entitled to my attention.

Most people here have the pride to not name themselves something as this and you are subtly insulting people here by it
>PRIDE
>INCEL FORUM

pick one.

"YOUR USERNAME HURTS MY FEELINGS.:feels: :feels: :feels::feels:"

This is definitely the dumbest argument I've ever seen.

You are a foid
:feelstastyman:

"let me become friends with this chad so i can hang out with him and get mogged brutally everywhere i go and look like a social retard in comparison to him."
how would this result in me getting laid?
the only explanation is that it's some unintelligible strategy that foids use that she's projecting onto the other side.

Exactly this.

You would just be castrating yourself and guarantee that chad first pickings at any hole that you got to meet first. If there was any chance at you getting a gf, you just threw it away for simply having a slayer as a friend.

Being friends with a chad is simply asking to get cucked. Just lol at SillyTruecel continuing to expose her double x chromosome with these silly assumptions.

In high school, if I knew a foid was not a virgin it would disqualify me from liking her.

JFL tbh, shit they were dead to me for simply having male friends.

it's unimaginable to think that i would befriend a chad to get his leftovers. they would already be tainted by that point.

Is basically what this Retard is implying on top of being way off on some of those assumptions.

"JuSt PiCk Up ChAd LeFtOvErS bRo"

Btw good luck getting anything chad already touched, those holes stay in those harems until they realize that they aren't going to be his "it" girl and that could take years for them to realize that.

So while normies sits there twiddling their thumbs waiting and hoping for an opportunity with these roasties, she will be over at chad's pad potentially getting pump and dumped for the next 10 years.

This is why I always encourage moneymaxxers who can ascend, to never do it with a hole that's the same age as him. Always shoot for a younger girl.

@SillyTruecel If you're not a female you could literally BTFO the entire forum right now with a vocaroo. Just post like 15 seconds of you saying username and something related to blackpill.

@SillyTruecel If you're not a female you could literally BTFO the entire forum right now with a vocaroo. Just post like 15 seconds of you saying username and something related to blackpill.
For real jfl

Nice strawman.

"DON'T PICK CHAD LEFTOVERS" "YOU'RE A FOID IF YOU THINK LIKE THIS"

Now you're trying to prove that I don't have a dick in this way?

Btw

If you were in high school, would you befriend an ugly truecel with 0 friends or a Chad who can invite you to parties?

I was surrounded by mid-tier normies and possibly that tactic worked for them, but not for me.

For real jfl
This is more entertaining.

Also

I can add more brainlets to my ignore list.

It only works for mid-tier normies in high school.

Not for incels/truecels.

I specified that I was in a mid-tier normie group.

I was the only ugly guy in that group.

Ezgif 6 bf78c0deb09d 1

"JuSt PiCk Up ChAd LeFtOvErS bRo"
Volcels.co

Nice strawman.

"DON'T PICK CHAD LEFTOVERS" "YOU'RE A FOID IF YOU THINK LIKE THIS"

Now you're trying to prove that I don't have a dick in this way?

Btw

If you were in high school, would you befriend an ugly truecel with 0 friends or a Chad who can invite you to parties?

I was surrounded by mid-tier normies and possibly that tactic worked for them, but not for me.

This is more entertaining.

Also

I can add more brainlets to my ignore list.

It only works for mid-tier normies in high school.

Not for incels/truecels.

I specified that I was in a mid-tier normie group.

I was the only ugly guy in that group.

View attachment 363448

Volcels.co
Not a single Word

I was ostracized since I was 4 years old.

My personality is weird due to extreme loneliness.

btw

It's funny that I'm a real truecel, but everyone keeps bullying me even here.
dn rd

Can you niggers just let this thread die already

Silly truecel xd

@TheSecondComing will you eat my ass?

interesting female

Sounds like what a normie would do tbh.

mods need ban her

If you're a foid you're a really sick one for being here.

If you are a guy you can't even fit among subhuman autistic scum.

Silly is a word that only a foid would use, your language is foidy.

Go somewhere else landwhale

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts on the drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.