Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I found proof SillyTruecel is female

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SillyTruecel your posting style is weird.

Of course not

It's because it's a foid tactic. If you're friends with a chad but you're a normie, foids will always use you to get closer to him. If you think chad is going to split and share anything with you, you would be in for a major disappointment.

This creature is projecting her instinctual tactics unto us.

I can speak for experience that growing up, learning about a foid i liked or desired, already having a boyfriend or not being virgin, was always a disgusting, gut wrenching feeling. Never in my life would I ever use another male to get near a hole. Most foids that had male companions or even just friends, were deemed dead to me, just based off the idea that she's probably already sucking their dick or using them to get near a chad. Trusting a hole with male friends is a major cuck trait.
Based.
something is fishy ( if you know what I mean :feelshehe::feelshehe:) about you ngl
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

quick bump of brutality

It was about time co gets its own resident queen.

It was about time co gets its own resident queen.

t. failed roasty who looks for attention on incel websites

if you are actually male why don't you make a quick voice recording to prove us wrong?

t.lowIQmember
why can't you make a voice recording though? you always dodge answering this. It doesn't even have to be long.

let me guess, you are a foid and you know you will be caught if you do it.

I had this interaction with her in the sewers
Imagine posting this as the main evidence of this thread
Quinn rip pc

its a fucking sewer post i post shit like "pp183's harajuku suicide style fairy kai mode pp183 bleeding" there, do you think i mean it? :feelskek:
I have nothing against you but just lol :lul: :lul: :lul: But im someone who has almost 0 backstory about this topic and this thread doesnt give me any on-point evidence.
I dont know anything about the guy. But from what i see he rejects vocaroo requests. Which i fine in my book. We will never know if he is a man or not but i dont think you have enough proof to get him banned. Well he doesnt have enough (and i dont think he needs proof, forum wants you to be a male for sure but the admins never request proof of your maleness) proof but how can we tell someones sex by the way they write. (i dont know how he writes but i saw nothing wrong about his supposed feminine posting style)

Imagine posting this as the main evidence of this thread
View attachment 363861
I have nothing against you but just lol :lul: :lul: :lul: But im someone who has almost 0 backstory about this topic and this thread doesnt give me any on-point evidence.
I dont know anything about the guy. But from what i see he rejects vocaroo requests. Which i fine in my book. We will never know if he is a man or not but i dont think you have enough proof to get him banned. Well he doesnt have enough (and i dont think he needs proof, forum wants you to be a male for sure but the admins never request proof of your maleness) proof but how can we tell someones sex by the way they write. (i dont know how he writes but i saw nothing wrong about his supposed feminine posting style)

honestly I dont get why SillyTruecel can't just post a voice recording. If not publicly at least a recording sent to the mods so a mod can say if "he" is male or not. Even if he is actually male he spends most of his time being antagonistic to users on here. He was like this before anyone called "him" out for being a foid. I remember when I first met her she was in chat insulting everyone and then editing it to say something else because she is a passive aggressive pussy like all foids. I thought she was either a foid or an alt trying to annoy others but since she is avoiding anything proving she is male I am leaning towards foid.

I have to admit though OP's main evidence isn't exactly strong enough to get SillyTruecel banned.

Mods hurry up already ffs

I am honestly really disappointed with the state of things here. Did we really stoop so low to the point that we are now letting literal foids in here? SillyTruecel is definitely a foid. She subtly virgin shames people and acts passive aggressive. She also completely edits people’s quotes and replaces it with waaaa. She also falls back on playing victim and talks about being a “truecel” when called out. And she ignores people for the most pettiest of things. Even the username itself implies it. There are probably even more reasons but just from reading the comments here I can already come up with the conclusion that she is a foid.

@mods it’s painfully obvious that this user is a foid and half the forum has independently come to this conclusion. Please ban this nuisance already.

I remember when I first met her she was in chat insulting everyone and then editing it to say something else because she is a passive aggressive pussy like all foids
Damn thats very suspicious especially the editing part. Thanks for the backstory.

@SergeantIncel @i_a_m_i @mental_out at least comment on why you wont if you aren't going to.
This tbh. The mods have definitely seen this. I really want to know the reason why they haven’t done it yet

Damn thats very suspicious especially the editing part. Thanks for the backstory.
Shut the fuck up turkish bitch you say “oh ok thanks for the enlightenment” like Hamlos

This tbh. The mods have definitely seen this. I really want to know the reason why they haven’t done it yet
tbh @micropenis29 was banned for doing pretty much the same thing, arguably to a lesser extent. he made a bunch of troll posts to be inflammatory and piss people off and was rightfully banned

then a graycel who acts and types suspiciously like a foid joins the forum to do literally nothing but spam and attack/incel shame the entire forum, both in chat and on posts, to the point where almost everyone has developed a negative perception of them. seriously. look at their post history and see if there’s anything worth keeping. they’re an obnoxious troll who shouldn’t be on the forum

I was ostracized since I was 4 years old.

My personality is weird due to extreme loneliness.

btw

It's funny that I'm a real truecel, but everyone keeps bullying me even here.
Shut up bitch, prove your a fucking foid and just fuck off, i bet you are trying to maybe gather some info to dox incels on your secret discord server and then post it on IncelTears

tbh @micropenis29 was banned for doing pretty much the same thing, arguably to a lesser extent. he made a bunch of troll posts to be inflammatory and piss people off and was rightfully banned

then a graycel who acts and types suspiciously like a foid joins the forum to do literally nothing but spam and attack/incel shame the entire forum, both in chat and on posts, to the point where almost everyone has developed a negative perception of them. seriously. look at their post history and see if there’s anything worth keeping. they’re an obnoxious troll who shouldn’t be on the forum
the absolute state of .co
D91

Status
Not open for further replies.