Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found this in r/unpopularopinion

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
IMG 20191017 230036

Look at the answers

IMG 20191017 230108

average redditor

even if normies see the truth they still have to go through the 5 stages of grief in order to actually become redpilled or blackpilled but even then they'er human so they won't fully acknowledge the truth 100%

the red pill and black pill are a series of injections that you take

I wish i was human.

That would be nice

what a dumbass cuck with a dumbass question. Those fucking cunts arent after dates, they are there to get their disgusting hole filled with chads semen

flesh+blood & heart+soul don't = human in today's soyciety. You just need to be a 5+/10 on the looks scale

I wish I wasn't ugly and was treated like a human.

I also wish that people wouldn't deny my experiences and tell me that my life is great and that I look normal even when I'm not. Stop lying to me.

My life is trash.

MUTHAFUCKIN BASED

Based as fuck. When you're a subhuman, you shouldn't try non subhuman things like dating for example.

Being gl is a requirement in life

Good black pill.

It is true that ugly people are being brainwashed into thinking they are like everyone else.

As for their place in society, well this is up for contest, at any time.

Last edited:
flesh+blood & heart+soul don't = human in today's soyciety. You just need to be a 5+/10 on the looks scale
5+ was sufficient in the pre-iPhone pre-Tinder era. Nowadays for you to be considered human you have to be 7+ at least.
Its over.

They are humans but that doesn't mean that people will treat them that way.