Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucked my circadian rhythm, AGAIN!

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
I can keep it normal maximum of under a week. This is because of inceldom. I tried to masturbate to get more sleepy, but it's too painful to even think these sexual affairs, I delay and delay, open new tabs (that I never finish reading, so my tab count keeps growing (it is counted in thousands, BTW)).

Now it's 4 AM and I need to wake up in the morning, because I have a meeting on the Friday morning and other coming commitments that demand me not sleeping at certain (day) time.

I have lost IQ points because of being an incel and part of the reason is my inability to go to sleep like normal people. It would be much easier, if I did not live alone (have lived alone over a decade involuntarily) and somebody waited me on the bed.

I had similar problem to u. here is what i did to fix
1. wake up at same time daily.
2. no eat 2 hours before bed
3. no electronics 30 min before bed(meditate or book max)
4. have AC on to make room cold as fuck then out on blanket.

I had similar problem to u. here is what i did to fix
1. wake up at same time daily.
2. no eat 2 hours before bed
3. no electronics 30 min before bed(meditate or book max)
4. have AC on to make room cold as fuck then out on blanket.
Pretty much this.
Also completely dark room to sleep in, to represent the eternal void (the place prior to manifestation of lucidity), which makes it easier for you to sleep in, than having dimmed lights.

Pretty much this.
Also completely dark room to sleep in, to represent the eternal void (the place prior to manifestation of lucidity), which makes it easier for you to sleep in, than having dimmed lights.
I also found that sometimes doing a quick workout to get your mind off a stressful day prior to bed helped a

I also found that sometimes doing a quick workout to get your mind off a stressful day prior to bed helped a
It does and the way I'm seeing it (from what I've read), the chemical releases lowering down, combined with the set time placed to sleep, which releases chemicals itself, makes you drowsier and easier to go drift off.

If your face genetics are shit, chances are so are your circadian rhythm genetics. Chad doesn't need to do all this shit to fix his sleep schedule, its over.

I'm awake at 6 AM and haven't slept a drop.