Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucked up my exams

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
I fucked it up so fucking bad. I'm literally a low IQ brainlet. It truly is over. I will never be able to go college and be forced to wagecuck with a little money to live on. Fuck fuck

I went to uni and then got a shit job, high school exams mean very little

College degrees are overrated except for certain stem fields imo. You're better off getting real life work experience for those 3 years than going to college.

College degrees are overrated except for certain stem fields imo. You're better off getting real life work experience for those 3 years than going to college.
Being a teacher > being a manual labor wagecuck

It’s over bro. My condolences.

The last exam I had was online cause of the covid pandemic. I could cheat and worked the questions out with my friends kek

The last exam I had was online cause of the covid pandemic. I could cheat and worked the questions out with my friends kek
My exam was for uni entrance and it was pretty fucking hard ngl. I got good point on English exam because my english is pretty good when it comes to preparing for tests but Turkish and Math destroyed me.

My exam was for uni entrance and it was pretty fucking hard ngl. I got good point on English exam because my english is pretty good when it comes to preparing for tests but Turkish and Math destroyed me.
shouldve studied with @Blacktarpill

Im not gonna look at the answers tbh

Based school shooter "Adam Lanza"
Damn, he shot some fucking kids though.

I dont understand why all these shooters dont just shoot their bullies instead...

Being a teacher > being a manual labor wagecuck

The grade i got for my Business degree wasn't good enough to be a teacher, I'm now earning more than most teachers from my IT job.

I dont understand why all these shooters dont just shoot their bullies instead...
I agree with this. Why shoot some randoms? Real revenge means shooting your bullies

I have to Baccalauréat and Sat maxx starting tomorrow. Fuck my life.

I agree with this. Why shoot some randoms? Real revenge means shooting your bullies
Exactly, the revengepill is one of the most important pills in life. What comes around, goes around theory.

I have my big exams next year. March-June 2021. I'll have to studymaxx. I'm pumped ngl.

Don't feel bad man. You were kneecapped by having no motivation.

This, you have to be in the right state mentally before you can concentrate on work. Beating yourself up over not doing good in work isn't good if you didn't have peace of mind and another issue was bothering you.

I study mog most users here. Only @Diocel mogs me
He is a registered brainlet.
This, you have to be in the right state mentally before you can concentrate on work. Beating yourself up over not doing good in work isn't good if you didn't have peace of mind and another issue was bothering you.
I feel bad because I'm gonna be a NEET for life if i don't go college.

ydt 10 çeken aveller be like

I feel bad because I'm gonna be a NEET for life if i don't go college.

Do you have more chances and resources to retry again at some point? Preparation for college exams can involve taking prep classes and practicing completing sample exams to get a better idea of what will be on the actual exam.

siktir aq aşırı zordu o sınava mk zorlasan 60 net çekmişdirim
ben tytde zorlandım amk zaten low iqyum matta birkaç soru yaptım türkçe soruları da içimden geçti. denemelerde 30'un altına düşmüyordum ama gg. boku yedim

Last edited:
ben tytde zorlandım amk zaten low iqyum matta birkaç soru yaptım türkçe soruları da içimden geçti. denemelerde 30'un altına düşmüyordum ama gg. boku yedim
aq tyt kolaydı matta 1 doğru çektim çalışsan full çekerdin tyt de aq full anlama sorusu mq hangi bölüm okuycan moruk

Start your own company theory

i went to uni. dropped out.

you're not missing out on much.

Why did you do that?