Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fuckin love ebaycelling

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
You can temporarily distract yourself from your misery by consuming material objects. I just bought a stainless steel protein shaker ( avoid plastics, causes cancer and infertility) and 4KG weight gainer powder :feelsokman:.

Made any purchases lately that you are particularly happy about? Anything you really want to buy?

I like putting all the things I like on amazon in my cart and see how much it adds up to only to make it feel like I’m rich and can afford all the stuff.

I like putting all the things I like on amazon in my cart and see how much it adds up to only to make it feel like I’m rich and can afford all the stuff.
maybe by the law of attraction you'll manifest it kek

Unironically a pistol and a single bullet. I'm european and too pussy to rope
you'll have to go on the black market to get those in most of Europe

I have never tried this before, but I just might now :feelsbadman:

I used to do that

you'll have to go on the black market to get those in most of Europe
I'd order one on the dark web with bitcoin or some shit but I don't think my life is shit enough to die quite yet

Holy shit i used to do that

I'd order one on the dark web with bitcoin or some shit but I don't think my life is shit enough to die quite yet
its not fair that you have to more or less murder your own body to sui, a compassionate society would provide painless quick euthanasia to its citizens tbh imo

its not fair that you have to more or less murder your own body to sui, a compassionate society would provide painless quick euthanasia to its citizens tbh imo

If only.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back