Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking had enough with people and their bullshit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg 

This is a bluepilled, coping video of a disfigured man who lies to himself to feel better, but that's not the problem. 

What made me irritated and angry af are the bluepilled, hypocritical comments on this video. Most of the comments are from women and that may show you something because we all know how women are hypocritical liars for the sake of social appearance, but how they behave in real life is totally different. 

If you explored the comments you'd see things like this

Your face don't matter!!

You're beautiful than most people

I find him attractive
(the most bullshit ever)

He look kinda cute

He is attractive because of confidence not face

And tons of other bluepilled shit and that filled me with rage because this poor man must be suffering like hell in this cruel world because of his face. People aren't just pieces of shit, but they are hypocritical scum who lies to the victims of their society. 

If this man approached a woman in real life, 99% she would respond with

Fuck off, freak!!

Know your place, uggo!!

And he probably won't have friends because even men would bully him and laugh at him because of the halo effect and how people are nasty and evil and people would stare at him wherever he go and he probably won't be treated as a human because of this. Even kids would treat him like crap. 

The guy must be living in hell because of his face and yet these pieces of shit lie even tho what they do in real life is completely different from this bullshit. 

It made me so fucking pissed. I fucking hate this world and how it's full of bullshit and fake hypocritical liars and cunts with nothing but evilness and lies within them. 

I wish i were born as a fucking lizard or something at least i wouldn't suffer or deal with bullshit like that on daily basis. 

Fuck this world.

so true, i am fucking sick of females and their hypocrisy, id much rather females in comment section call subhumans like him what he actually is instead of bluepilled shit. sometimes truth hurts, but its better.

Holy shit this guy literally looks like Frankenstein's monster. He has a wife and two kids though so deformed male status theory is legit.

>I watch things that make me mad.

universallyabhorred said:
Holy shit this guy literally looks like Frankenstein's monster. He has a wife and two kids though so status theory is legit.

He's ugly, it's an objective fact.

Stanx22 said:
He's ugly, it's an objective fact.

He somehow escaped inceldom though that is what amazes me.

He is be rich and popular, see the description. It's over for ugly, poor, socially retards like me tho.

Stanx22 said:
He is be rich and popular, see the description. It's over for ugly, poor, socially retards like me tho.

He is not just ugly he is literally deformed there is a huge difference, getting a female while looking like that even while having status is no easy feat.

They are just virtue signaling

He is not just ugly he is literally deformed there is a huge difference, getting a female while looking like that even while having status is no easy feat.

True, this guy must be living in hell.

Stanx22 said:
True, this guy must be living in hell.
Correction his life was hell but because of his status he got a wife and two kids, he achieved the impossible something every incel here aspires to yet cannot get and most of us are not as unattractive as him.

Correction his life was hell but because of his status he got a wife and two kids, he achieved the impossible something every incel here aspires to yet cannot get and most of us are not as unattractive as him.

Maybe his wife is deformed like him and that's why it was easier to get to know her because she had no many choices.

Faking kindness should be a sin.

Stanx22 said:
He is be rich and popular, see the description. It's over for ugly, poor, socially retards like me tho.