Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I fucking hate America

SNP are retarded cunts

You can say that again. Unfortunately them down Westminster are just as incompetent. We're stuck in the middle of a shitshow right now and brexit gonna cause the breakup of the union.

Every country fucking sucks when you are a incel subhuman piece of shit.

Make America cucked again

You can say that again. Unfortunately them down Westminster are just as incompetent. We're stuck in the middle of a shitshow right now and brexit gonna cause the breakup of the union.

we need mosley

Every country fucking sucks when you are a incel subhuman piece of shit.
This too. There isn't necessarily a ggodsent place. There are way better options though. I just wish I could go.

Jewnited States. Every other American thinks they’re so much better than everyone else because muh freedom even though we have no freedom. I fucking hate it here.

Lol the weird part is a lot of them get even taller than that. Crazy to think about being above 6'2.
In spain being 6' is already considered tall and only around 3% are 6'2 and above. I legit cannot imagine living in a country where the average is 6'2
This amount of mogging should be illegal

In spain being 6' is already considered tall and only around 3% are 6'2 and above. I legit cannot imagine living in a country where the average is 6'2
This amount of mogging should be illegal
Imagine if for some reason everyone from the netherlands had to leave and go to Asia.