Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate America

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I know we all take jabs at Clownada and SJWeden and the United Cuckdom, but... the absolute WORST place to live as an incel (or anyone who isn’t a privileged bourgeoisie cunt) is the Jewnited States. It absolutely sucks here. Everyone here is an arrogant cunt (their arrogance is rivaled only by that of the French), everyone thinks it’s the greatest country ever when it couldn’t be any further from it (maybe 2nd worse after France). Hypergamy is at an all time high. Cuckoldry is at an all time high. The (((1%))) control everything. If you’re not one of them, you have ZERO hope of making it in life. This doesn’t apply to just incels either, even normies who aren’t part of the one percent are fucked. Every summer, foids walk around practically naked. It’s suicide fuel. And to make it worse, you have all these Trump tards (I’m sorry, he’s not that good even if he’s a billion times better than Cunton) proclaiming it’s the best country in the world and licking soldiers’ and police officers’ boots even more intensely than soys lick the high heels of their female overlords. Justifying decades of American war crimes and claiming that everyone mistreated by the system is to blame, instead of the shitty system. Their stupid arrogant “Murka good everyone else bad” attitude is even more annoying than cucktears at times.

And i thought living in Germany as an ethniccel was the worst.

Ehhh, I'm no 'murica fanboy, but having lived in western Europe and east Asia, I came back to the US with a little more appreciation for it. I was so pozzed before, I thought the rest of the world had it figured out and AmeriKKKa was so behind the times and yadda yadda yadda. As bad as things are here, and there are a thousand things I'd change, I feel like I've got a better shot here than in the EU. I don't know about elsewhere, I could probably bribe my way into a better life in SEA or Mexico or whatever, and maybe some day I will, but the pozzed EU countries SJW Americans love to slobber all over? No thanks.

As for Trump, I didn't expect a miracle and still don't, but he's making globalists cry, so I'll take what I can get.

There are much worse places to live

The (((1%))) control everything
Actually the kike population of americunt is 0.2% so it's even lower than that. Clown world

Not only is the cucked states an expensive shithole but they fuck over other countries on our wallets.

t. americunt
It’s true though, you would rather live in Canada or the UK where they boot your door down if you say the “wrong” things online?

Fuck america. "You hate us caus you aint us". What a great opportinities, to get ugly fat roastie after hard work

Although it's true that US has the most degeneracy compared to other countries, i think it's worth noting that it iss the 3rd largest country in the world and it's placed in the west, so ofcourse it's going to have the most degeneracy. Percentage wise, i don't think US wins with Sweden or Canda in terms of degeneracy, I would say it goes, Sweden>Canada>UK>Germany>France>US.

I know we all take jabs at Clownada and SJWeden and the United Cuckdom, but... the absolute WORST place to live as an incel (or anyone who isn’t a privileged bourgeoisie cunt) is the Jewnited States. It absolutely sucks here. Everyone here is an arrogant cunt (their arrogance is rivaled only by that of the French), everyone thinks it’s the greatest country ever when it couldn’t be any further from it (maybe 2nd worse after France). Hypergamy is at an all time high. Cuckoldry is at an all time high. The (((1%))) control everything. If you’re not one of them, you have ZERO hope of making it in life. This doesn’t apply to just incels either, even normies who aren’t part of the one percent are fucked. Every summer, foids walk around practically naked. It’s suicide fuel. And to make it worse, you have all these Trump tards (I’m sorry, he’s not that good even if he’s a billion times better than Cunton) proclaiming it’s the best country in the world and licking soldiers’ and police officers’ boots even more intensely than soys lick the high heels of their female overlords. Justifying decades of American war crimes and claiming that everyone mistreated by the system is to blame, instead of the shitty system. Their stupid arrogant “Murka good everyone else bad” attitude is even more annoying than cucktears at times.

WOW you are spot on my friend especially the part about how the conservatards kiss the ass of the police and military mean while those same people that they boot lick would squash them in a millisecond if they were ordered to just last night I was watching this
channel on youtube called liberty lounge I think where this infowars reporter goes around and triggers sjws,lgbtq,blm etc in this particular video the female reporter went to the pride parade to troll the people there and sure enough they got into a verbal confrontation eventually the infowars reporter was assaulted by one of the group then surrounded in a circle and assaulted some more 10 minutes later a uniform officer shows up breaks up the crowd and takes the infowars reporter aside and begins to chastise
and blame the reporters for causing a disturbance this deluded infowars reporter thinks that somehow this pig gives a fuck that you
support the troops and police because he makes it very clear that he could care less but the deluded idiot continues to plead her case
all the while being ignored by the pig and threatened to be arrested simply for being there and she continued to lick the officers boot
not realizing that we as people are nothing more than commodies in this crony capitalistic society nothing but tax slaves and while I would much prefer a right winger over some left tard I must say that they are equally deluded just in a much different way.

It’s true though, you would rather live in Canada or the UK where they boot your door down if you say the “wrong” things online?
Fair enough, but the US is getting to that point slowly.

Fair enough, but the US is getting to that point slowly.
Yes it is, sadly. I wonder how long before SJWs call for the first amendment to be repealed.

Everyone here is an arrogant cunt (their arrogance is rivaled only by that of the French), everyone thinks it’s the greatest country ever when it couldn’t be any further from it

More arrogant than thinking America is just the United States?

Yes it is, sadly. I wonder how long before SJWs call for the first amendment to be repealed.
They’re already going after the second. The first is next on their hit list.

It's already happening. Hell even now cucktears would just love to ban us from speaking.

We also have the TAPS act coming out soon which is essentially thought crime. TAPS is a attack on the first, and second amendment.

Last edited:
Things are shit all around but at least I have some wiggle room here

Honestly a place ideally with neetbux would be heaven for incels

me too man, the ppl are the absolute worst, especially the young foids, i wanna burn some burgerland flags tbh

I can own just about any gun I want if I have the money and we have protected free speech.

Every country sucks when you are a incel.

Sweden is much worse than America tbh.

No, America is the best country in my opinion. At least you can talk about History without going to jail. In my country (cucked Germany) you will go to jail for 10 years if you discuss history. And you can kill yourself with guns in America. It's by far the best country in the west. Germany sucks, I hope Russia nukes this third world German shithole.

When SJWs criticize America, soys agree. When incels criticize America, soys throw a fit.

Brilliant post.
I agree with all that you´ve stated here.
None of us can´t go against the Khazarian Mafia.
0y fucking Vey.

The united states is objectively infinitesimally worse than cuckada.
I honestly seem them as the global bad guys. So manipulative and destructive to mankind at it's core.

the US is basically chad territory especially in the south

I’ve heard “Khazarian Mafia” a few times now, what does it mean?
Khazars, Askhenazim.
It is the name of their race.
They´re fake joos.
NOT the Jews from the bible.
The bible calls them the Synagogue of Satan.
Are you not aware of this ??

I think you need to watch some videos from Alex regarding this topic, to clear this wrong perception.
Check my post - Essential Self-Awareness To The Mind.

Khazars, Askhenazim.
It is the name of their race.
They´re fake joos.
NOT the Jews from the bible.
The bible calls them the Synagogue of Satan.
Are you not aware of this ??

I think you need to watch some videos from Alex regarding this topic, to clear this wrong perception.
Check my posts.
Good to know.

They even freeze your bank account instantly so you can't afford a good lawyer for the kangaroo courts that follow. Soviet Cuckanada

fucked. Every summer, foids walk around practically naked. It’s suicide fuel. And to make it worse, you have all these Trump tards proclaiming it’s the best country in the world and licking soldiers’ and police officers’ boots

Justifying decades of American war crimes and claiming that everyone mistreated by the system is to blame, instead of the shitty system. Their stupid arrogant “Murka good everyone else bad” attitude is even more annoying than cucktears at times.

The bootlickers in America you described annoy me more than the Chads and Stacies ever could.

UK is just as bad. I want to die when i am in the country.

UK is just as bad. I want to die when i am in the country.
I probably would mind half as much if Americans weren’t deluded into thinking their country had so much “freedom”.

I probably would mind half as much if Americans weren’t deluded into thinking their country had so much “freedom”.
Freedom is an illusion. We are in a prison everyday.

Ironic isn't it. They lock up more cunts than any other country, even China ffs. Yet they constantly bang on about 'muh freedom' as if nae cunt in any other country has any. They've the most militaristic police force in the world that'll kill you in the drop of a hat, cause they're the biggest shite bags going. 'He's got a pencil, quick shoot' i honestly wouldn't trust half of your police to hold a pair of scissors never mind giving them a gun. Half of them are fuckin bully victims, that now flexin their authoritah on the average citizen.