Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate America

Cool, I’m considering emigrating from this shithole as soon as I can and Scotland was on my list of possible places along with Japan, Sweden and Turkey. Unfortunately it looks like it may be becoming cucked, but hopefully that will change in the next few years

Cool, I’m considering emigrating from this shithole as soon as I can and Scotland was on my list of possible places along with Japan, Sweden and Turkey. Unfortunately it looks like it may be becoming cucked, but hopefully that will change in the next few years

Aye unfortunately we're all heading in the same direction. Here the government is cucking us thru 'health' taxation on sugar and alcohol. Next they're gonna go after fast food. Its a fuckin joke. But they'll never stop us getting on it. You should come here. It is a nice county an most part the people are sound.

Only upside is that we aren't 3rd world, still loads of low IQ dickheads

No offence, but is it true that the average American is very stupid? I mean, your president was visiting Israel in Jerusalem said, "I just got back from the Middle East."

No offence, but is it true that the average American is very stupid? I mean, your president was visiting Israel in Jerusalem said, "I just got back from the Middle East."
To be fair, Israel is in the Middle East.

No offense taken. Some of us can be. There was this guy on YouTube who had a map and asked people on the street to name any country, and not one could. Until the end, there was a kid who was able to name a bunch, including obscure ones like Papua New Guinea.

To be fair, Israel is in the Middle East.

No offense taken. Some of us can be. There was this guy on YouTube who had a map and asked people on the street to name any country, and not one could. Until the end, there was a kid who was able to name a bunch, including obscure ones like Papua New Guinea.
Yes, in Israel Trump said "I just got back from the Middle East" as if he had left the place, unbeknown of the fact that was still there.

Yeah, I've seen that video, too. Many like that, actually. In one video not one American could state the date the United States became independent.

Our public education system is garbage tier and full of braindead foid teachers. Mostly its just political indocrination. Most people are not knowledgeable or interested in what's happening overseas.

Yes, in Israel Trump said "I just got back from the Middle East" as if he had left the place, unbeknown of the fact that was still there.

Yeah, I've seen that video, too. Many like that, actually. In one video not one American could state the date the United States became independent.
Oh, I overlooked that part. Yeah, even the president (who I'm not a fan of very much, I'm no liberal though) is not exempt.

Also, wasn't that date July 4, 1776? Just so I know I have it? Because I know the war didn't end until 1781.

Oh, I overlooked that part. Yeah, even the president (who I'm not a fan of very much, I'm no liberal though) is not exempt.

Also, wasn't that date July 4, 1776? Just so I know I have it? Because I know the war didn't end until 1781.
Yep, you got it right! :feelsgah:

As bad as America is, at least we're not as cucked as some European countries. We're quickly getting there though.

America is the worst thing to exist.

tbh you are right but same can be argued for all western countries tbh

idk what makes America so different

all of the west is like this

I am thankful that I am not a chinkcel in China because I would rope

Worse of the east and the west

also almost all developed/western countries are going the way of dinosaurs at this rate

The West has been on a downward spiral for a long time:
Christianity was a mistake
Jewish diaspora after Jewish-Roman wars was a mistake
The Slave trade was a mistake
The Enlightenment was a mistake
The American Revolutions were a mistake
The French Revolution was a mistake
The Napoleonic Wars were a mistake
Jewish emancipation from their ghettos was a mistake
Industrialization was a mistake
The Civil War was a mistake
(((The Great Migration))) was a mistake
The (((Federal Reserve))) was a mistake
WW1 was a mistake
The Balfour Declaration was a mistake
(((Women's suffrage))) was a mistake
The Revolutions of 1917 were a mistake
WW2 was a mistake
Creation of Israel was a mistake
Assassination of General Patton was a mistake
(((Desegregation))) was a mistake
Legalization of abortion was a mistake
The Internet was a mistake
Iraq War was a mistake
Libyan Revolution was a mistake
Social media was a mistake was a mistake
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was a mistake
Ehhh, I'm no 'murica fanboy, but having lived in western Europe and east Asia, I came back to the US with a little more appreciation for it. I was so pozzed before, I thought the rest of the world had it figured out and AmeriKKKa was so behind the times and yadda yadda yadda. As bad as things are here, and there are a thousand things I'd change, I feel like I've got a better shot here than in the EU. I don't know about elsewhere, I could probably bribe my way into a better life in SEA or Mexico or whatever, and maybe some day I will, but the pozzed EU countries SJW Americans love to slobber all over? No thanks.

As for Trump, I didn't expect a miracle and still don't, but he's making globalists cry, so I'll take what I can get.
MIGA!!

Last edited:
Most western countries are in decline exactly because they are imitating the yankees.
Democracy, capitalism, "freedom", corporations etc...
Even the justice system is being imitated.
We are al perpetual slaves of the jews. Until people realize this, we can not bring about a change.

Khazars, Askhenazim.
It is the name of their race.
They´re fake joos.
NOT the Jews from the bible.
The bible calls them the Synagogue of Satan.
Are you not aware of this ??

I think you need to watch some videos from Alex regarding this topic, to clear this wrong perception.
Check my post - Essential Self-Awareness To The Mind.
Arent Khazars turkic jews?

Arent Khazars turkic jews?
I´ll leave here the 3 types that exist today, with full detail on their whereabouts. ( Writing an essay is pointless )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews
Out of the tree, Ashkenazi jooz are the most intelligent, and guess why...
They have european ancestry, since they´re all converts from Khazaria.
Unfortunately i am 1/3 Sephardic ( I have wavy hair, thank fuck i don´t have a crooked noseberg on my face L0L ), since they moved to Portugal in the dark ages, running from their crimes, Country by Country.
They were banned aswell in Portugal after they brought their degeneracy to this land, but many remained and converted to Catholicism to prevent from being ostracized by the natives.
Either way, by their law i am a goy and an impure savage for not having 100% of their Kike gene, and NOT following their Talmudic death cult.
Jooz place their Ideology over everything else, since its what drives their hatred towards the gentile population.
Holodomor is enough proof of that.

Last edited:
I´ll leave here the 3 types that exist today, with full detail on their whereabouts. ( Writing an essay is pointless )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews
Out of the tree, Ashkenazi jooz are the most intelligent, and guess why...
They have european ancestry, since they´re all converts from Khazaria.
Unfortunately i am 1/3 Sephardic ( I have wavy hair, thank fuck i don´t have a crooked noseberg on my face L0L ), since they moved to Portugal in the dark ages, running from their crimes, Country by Country.
They were banned aswell in Portugal after they brought their degeneracy to this land, but many remained and converted to Catholicism to prevent from being ostracized by the natives.
Either way, by their law i am a goy and an impure savage for not having 100% of their Kike gene, and NOT following their Talmudic death cult.
Jooz place their Ideology over everything else, since its what drives their hatred towards the gentile population.
Holodomor is enough proof of that.

As an ex-stormfrontcel I can confirm that all that @DarkMTS_57 wrote is true.
He is even better informed than I ever was.
Since 2000 years, Askhenazi jews have been thrown out of a lot of countries where they tried to infiltrate.
I feel that this can't be stressed enough on the web, it's important that everyone knows who rules america atm.

As an ex-stormfrontcel I can confirm that all that DarkMTS_57 is true.
He is even better informed than I ever was.
Since 200 years, Askhenazi jews have been thrown out of a lot of countries where they tried to infiltrate.
I feel that this can't be stressed enough on the web, it's important that everyone knows who rules america atm.
Good to hear from someone who is well aware from all of this.
I highly recommend you to watch Alex On Life.
I made 3 threads regarding his best videos.
Check the thread that goes by the title - Essential Self-Awareness To The Mind

Best regards.

Last edited:
@DarkMTS_57
Thanks for that. I'm a couple of hours into researching this, but already find that this man is a genius.
He actually connects and explains the tools the jewish invented (feminism) and use to manipulate and control gentiles.

I actually laughed when reading a Wikipedia article about the unconfirmed "Khazar theory". They had to do their utmost best to come over as neutral, but it wasn't convincing. Biased shit.
Anyways, fact is Askhenazi jews are not real jews, they are not semitic (while they complain about anti-semitism) and they certainly didn't come from what is now called israel, the illegal state.

I think that Alex On Life is avoiding naming the beast by its name on purpose.
If he would use "jews" or even "askhenazi jews" the video would be gone in hours.
Using the "Khazar" substitute is smart, it doesn't directly incriminate and may even be done away with as "shaky theory", but as you get deeper into the vid it becomes clear who he is talking about.

This is refreshing, I downloaded some videos because this stuff probably doesn't last on youtube.
I would recommend people to look at it, awareness is the most important issue.

Found a quote from Einstein (a jew himself):
"I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. My awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain—especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state."

Even the jews themselves recognize the scumbags they are.

Last edited: