Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate children so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I can't stand babies, toddlers or children. Preteens and young teenagers are also annoying but kinda for other reasons. Even though I hate animals too, I can say animal children are better than human children, who are loud, obnoxious, smell bad, you have to do everything for them, they are little shits who give you NOTHING. Fuck them (not literally), I wish no one had kids so that the humanity would die out and there would be no childoids to piss me off.

Imagine being an incel, even if you somehow manage to get a foid and she gives you a child. You as an incel suffer your whole life, you had zero experiences, zero positive interactions. Yet some of you want to have children as if suffering 20? 25? 30? years wasn't enough you want another fucking burdern right? Most parents are awful narcissists and solipsists (thinking that only their mind is true to exist). Most women with children are miserable (your post, i have it bookmarked), they just virtue signal that they enjoy being miserable :D
I remember the most recent miserable foid i saw was at a hospital (i was getting an xray) she was talking to some other foid: "About how she got infection in her lungs because she fucking works a shitty ass job where she had to breathe chemicals and she got very sick in 1 week, and she has 2 children. The other foid asked her about traveling. "You know i will travel when my children will grow up" jfl, she probably expects her children to be rich, successful shitheads, so she could reap the benefits of them, the children will be ruined.)
fuck everyone who likes children

edit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

You as an incel suffer your whole life, you had zero experiences, zero positive interactions. Yet some of you want to have children as if suffering 20? 25? 30? years wasn't enough you want another fucking burdern right? Most parents are awful narcissists and solipsists
fuck everyone who likes children

Yup, I hate other people's children for reminding me of my failure. And since it seems I'll never have my own, I hate children, pretty much.

hating babies and/or children= foid view
child = an external stimulus, why do you think many famous scientists, artists never had children?
very telling how anti-children retards use soygan gains as their representative on the matter
i do not watch nor condone what the fuck he is doing or his videos are about i though it would be funny.

thats a pedo projection jfl
What i meant to say was that, scientists, artists, musicians they have richer minds than most people and they only focus and what they truly love and believe, shithead parents cant achieve shit during their lives so they expect their children to be different :feelskek:

edit: Also why did you get banned? :feelsstudy:

What i meant to say was that, scientists, artists, musicians they have richer minds than most people and they only focus and what they truly love and believe, shithead parents cant achieve shit during their lives so they expect their children to be different :feelskek:

edit: Also why did you get banned? :feelsstudy:
Yes, having children is selfish in all regards.

child = an external stimulus, why do you think many famous scientists, artists never had children?

i do not watch nor condone what the fuck he is doing or his videos are about i though it would be funny.
Sorry, but Hawkings and Bowie had children. This "you can only do one thing with your life" is bugman cope, true human beings achieve excellence in more than one field.

If I ascend I will have many kids.

Sorry, but Hawkings and Bowie had children. This "you can only do one thing with your life" is bugman cope, true human beings achieve excellence in more than one field.
I agree, but there are few problems with me:
i may be schizophrenic (i was on antipsychotics for 2 months)
i'm a poor bum and i couldn't afford to have children
wives are miserable
i'm very selfish
i was abandoned by my own parents' and had to fend for myself (i'm from a single mother household).
This children hating thing didn't come out of my ass. I really hated myself as a child, i was scared of other children and teenagers, because of bullying. Positive social reinforcement = my children will live good life aswell.
Yup, I hate other people's children for reminding me of my failure. And since it seems I'll never have my own, I hate children, pretty much.
This. The anger intensifies when i see them with both parents. Or if their parents want their kid to stfu so they give him a tablet or phone (i'm talking ages 3-5 here :feelshaha:).

Last edited:
I hate children too but for none of the reasons described.
I hate them merely because they are the offspring of a chad or beta bux and a foid.

Children are nothing more than expressions of female irresponsibility, privilege, sexual supremacy and reproductive gatekeeping.

I despise children.

Based and antinatalismpilled.

I hate them merely because they are the offspring of a chad or beta bux and a foid.

Children are nothing more than expressions of female irresponsibility, privilege, sexual supremacy and reproductive gatekeeping.
Yeah they are a constant, living reminder of an incel's failure to find love and reproduce while the world passes them by.

Yeah they are a constant, living reminder of an incel's failure to find love and reproduce while the world passes them by.
Ye same for pregnant women. Whenever i walk past one i look at them with disgust and make sure they see my face.

Just here to see if someone posted the vegangains clip.

Good job .co.

Dude I fucking hate children, they are poop machines :soy:
My fur babies are much better
Images

Ye same for pregnant women. Whenever i walk past one i look at them with disgust and make sure they see my face.
I hate that people from all sides of the political aisle put pregnant women on a pedestal and pander to them tbh

I’m antinatalist myself

women and soy tier take tbh.
If one of your main problems about being a incel isn't that you'll probably never have a family and kids but rather that you can't get as much pussy as some collage QB chad does then you need to live stream your suicide.

women and soy tier take tbh.
If one of your main problems about being a incel isn't that you'll probably never have a family and kids but rather that you can't get as much pussy as some collage QB chad does then you need to live stream your suicide.
If your child will piss me off and I'll be at my worst I may kill that fucker one day. How's that for triggering a slavery-pushing breeder minded normoid?

When I was younger I hated children but when I got into my thirties my paternal side bloomed

Exactly. They are fucking annoying.

Makes post online = felony level criminal. Yeah. Fuck off IT cuck.
JFL if you think children like you or that JBs want you. I have never seen someone so delusional here. Childoids were proves to treat ugly people worse and not like them and obviously JBs only want Chad too and are no different from old chicks.

Same here. Most of the people in my class have adult or teenage kids yet I am still a kids less truecel

Same here spoilt brats.

Stop hate fucking!

It's wrong

Children and preteens are pretty cool man ask @joebiden

hating babies and/or children= foid view
if everyone hated babies people would have less sex, which is to our advantage.

Also women don't hate babies, they hate the idea of giving birth to non-Chad's babies.

giga cope people have sex for pleasure anyway you retard and have a million abortions.
I said LESS, not that they would stop at all. Ofc it would be a slight decrease as most people do it for pleasure.

I can't stand babies, toddlers or children. Preteens and young teenagers are also annoying but kinda for other reasons. Even though I hate animals too, I can say animal children are better than human children, who are loud, obnoxious, smell bad, you have to do everything for them, they are little shits who give you NOTHING. Fuck them (not literally), I wish no one had kids so that the humanity would die out and there would be no childoids to piss me off.
Ya, you really just wanna punt them when they start acting up, getting loud or outright crying. The mothers are usually soulless, dead-eyed pigs who give people a thousand yard stare if you accidentally happen to glance at them. The future lmao :feelshaha::dafuckfeels:

I want white children with a white wife in a white house in a white nation

They are annoying indeed.

Hating children is perfectly acceptable in clown world. Loving them is not if you're an ugly male though.

i fucking hate kids
they ruined my life.