Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate everything and everyone on this god forsaken planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I've had 3 cystectomies in the last 6 months and it ruined my body and health. All my gymcelling gains are gone. My college year is ruined and I can't hold a job till my wound recovers and then hope cyst doesn't grow for the 4th time again. I'm on the verge of roping. Why did I have to be born this disease ridden genetically inferior trash? The only thing I ask as a trucel is to be healthy, if anything in my fucking life, but even that is taken from me now. This shit is chronic and I may never be able to step into the gym again, or god forbid hold a job. My only copes are taken and if this goes on for years I'll prolly rope.

I hope an asteroid hits this planet and everyone fucking dies I'm sick of seeing people outside living normally and happily while I have to LDAR here for who knows how much longer. My chad friend was like "lol bro it's nothing just suck it up", an answer expected from an oblivious idiot who never went through any hardship in life as he was born a chad. This is literally the boomer-tier response "pull up by your bootstraps". I guess that's why I'm inkwell.

Every day I pray for death. And not just my own.

Absolutely brutal man. My condolences.

Sorry to hear man

The lame could walk if only they'd stand up, legs or no legs.

That's brutal brother. May tomorrow be less shit to your life.

Brutal. I would rope if i had health issues , Life is already hard