Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE HOI4

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
IM PLAYING MULTIPLAYER IN HEARTS OF IRON AS GERMANY. EVERYTHING GOES FINE AND I TRUST BULGARIA TO KEEP MY FLANK SECURE AS I PUSH INTO THE CAUCUS FOR THEIR OIL. THE SOVIETS FUCKING KILL THE STUPID RETARD BULGARIANS AND NOW ALL MY HEAVY 40 WIDTH TANKS ARE FUCKING DEAD ALL BECAUSE MY TEAM MATE IS FUCKING SHIT AND CANT PLAY

Hard ass game tbh

HOI4 multiplayer is shit because everyone leaves and 9/10 times the host quits abruptly.
Are you in a discord mp server?

HOI4 multiplayer is shit because everyone leaves and 9/10 times the host quits abruptly.
Are you in a discord mp server?
YES I AM AND ITS A WELL OPERATED ONE AND IT ALSO HOSTS EU4 AND VICKY 2 AND ITS ONLY FOR “NON CASUAL” PLAYERS AND EVERYONES FUCKING LAUGHING AT BULGARIA EXCEPT THE AXIS BECAUSE WE’RE FUCKING MAD AND HES A FUCKING SHIT PLAYER

YES I AM AND ITS A WELL OPERATED ONE AND IT ALSO HOSTS EU4 AND VICKY 2 AND ITS ONLY FOR “NON CASUAL” PLAYERS AND EVERYONES FUCKING LAUGHING AT BULGARIA EXCEPT THE AXIS BECAUSE WE’RE FUCKING MAD AND HES A FUCKING SHIT PLAYER
FUCK BULGARIA

You're not alone because how paradox went about HOI4 should be considered criminal. But it's only for the better, as it opens up an opportunity for some passionate indie developer to do what they've failed at.

You're not alone because how paradox went about HOI4 should be considered criminal. But it's only for the better, as it opens up an opportunity for some passionate indie developer to do what they've failed at.
Kaiserreich.

It’s like you’ve learned no lessons from the real WW2. Next you’ll be trusting Romanians to guard your flanks at Stalingrad

sounds like a fun game ngl

Kaiserreich.
Funnily enough, the national focus system they introduced in HOI4 was the only logical way to improve on national decisions (or whatever it's called, it's been a while) and it is because of it that Kaiserreich was able to realize its potential in the right hands. But the horrible resource system, oversimplified trade and facility improvements, coupled with debatable air forces mechanics and whatnot, not to mention the abysmal AI which should be the barebones of any wargame, all that is enough for me to say goodbye to such a game, even with all those meticulously detailed features that the devs of Kaiserreich had the mental capacity and patience to implement.

Last edited: