Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i fucking hate how foids can cheat their way up cuz they have pussy

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
theres this foid i know from my city. shes a speech therapist.
she just opened a private clinic (after only a few years working in public, sucked some dick 100%) and opened a buisness fb page.
she opened the page like 2 weeks ago, she got 300 likes and...... 7 reviews. all 5 stars with warm words.
BUT. all those 7 are her friends!!!!!!female friends, male cucks friends, even her bf and his brother!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING CHEATER. "so talented" fucking LMAO, at what? sucking your dick?
i fucking HATE THIS SHIT
i reported her page from my alt but im sure cuckbook wont do anything. fuck this world. i hope some indian kid gives her corona soon.

Every foid in a high position has sucked dick to get there, and I've seen this first hand where I work.

Every foid in a high position has sucked dick to get there, and I've seen this first hand where I work.
brutal as fuck

there is no winning as a sub8male

brutal as fuck

there is no winning as a sub8male

All the female managers at my workplace are terrible, no man-management skills, no work ethic, just unbridled arrogance and narcissism. So how did they make it to those positions? You tell me :feelsEhh:

become a coomER bro

Tutorial mode

7 reviews. all 5 stars with warm words.
BUT. all those 7 are her friends!!!!!!female friends, male cucks friends, even her bf and his brother!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen lots of faggot lawyers do this on yelp too.

theres this foid i know from my city. shes a speech therapist.
she just opened a private clinic (after only a few years working in public, sucked some dick 100%) and opened a buisness fb page.
she opened the page like 2 weeks ago, she got 300 likes and...... 7 reviews. all 5 stars with warm words.
FUCKING CHEATER. "so talented" fucking LMAO, at what? sucking your dick?
i fucking HATE THIS SHIT
i reported her page from my alt but im sure cuckbook wont do anything. fuck this world. i hope some indian kid gives her corona soon.
She sucked her bro's dick?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back