Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I fucking hate how women all crave attention so badly

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
Like holy shit, all they ever fucking do is default to whatever action is guaranteed to get them the most attention out of whatever they’re doing. This shit is obnoxious as all hell, brocels...

Like holy shit, all they ever fucking do is default to whatever action is guaranteed to get them the most attention out of whatever they’re doing. This shit is obnoxious as all hell, brocels...

Onlyfans,Twitter,Snapchat,Facebook,Insta and the like

Women probably also look for attention on Reddit, which I use to talk to Buyit

Imagine living as someone who knows that half the planet wants to fuck you, mulitple weak minded faggots would defend you with their lives, people pay you for existing and treat you kindly just because you are alive.

Imagine that

Imagine living as someone who knows that half the planet wants to fuck you, mulitple weak minded faggots would defend you with their lives, people pay you for existing and treat you kindly just because you are alive.

Imagine that

And these bitches say that they are oppressed
Fucking hilarious

Onlyfans,Twitter,Snapchat,Facebook,Insta and the like

Women probably also look for attention on Reddit, which I use to talk to Buyit
Reddit is full of the most pathetic individuals that I have ever seen and is most likely the only site of its size to actually develop a presumptive stereotype about all of its users being cucks (which is 99% true). What an utterly laughable shithole excuse for a website, desu.

Imagine that
And these bitches say that they are oppressed
Fucking hilarious

Reddit is full of the most pathetic individuals that I have ever seen and is most likely the only site of its size to actually develop a presumptive stereotype about all of its users being cucks (which is 99% true). What an utterly laughable shithole excuse for a website, desu.

Yeah Reddits pretty bs, though Buyit and Nexis are outside the Hivemind so I can trust em
Well, till I don't need to

Imagine that

At this point foids have infected society beyond repair. All of us are doomed.

I hate it when females join a male dominated group, they seek attention the loneliest guys in the circle, then before you know it they're simping/fighting over m'lady and the group is in disarray. And the female moves on like the social parasite that she is.

Yes, every forum I was frequent its always a fucking bitch who is making storm in a teacup to get attention and they always succeed.

Last edited:
Reading this thread is potent suifuel

Imagine that
This is indicative of their behavior.

All while thinking you are opressed and your life is terrible because Chad won't commit.

I wouldn't hate it if they didn't get the same rights we got, like you can be a dumb attentonwhore all you want and virtue signal all day but you're not allowed to vote or do any jobs where your constant need for attentionwhoring and virtue signalling could interfer with your job.