Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate life more and more every day!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Just to see the west turning into shit. To see lgbt fags in the streets, Fat high estrogen fags, Soy cucks, leftist low t cucks, white knights and all that shit makes want to puke.
Western Foids today are a all fucking whores who will bend over for chad any day and will even fuck niggers. I fucking hate every single day I hate being alive with people. I wish I could be growing up in a junge or forest from some monkeys.

The state of our society is so far gone there’s no hope.

cucks and foids both aggravate me. Cucks enable women, but women are still degenerate whores

Ehh, these things don't bother me cause I don't really care about what others do or think.

What does bother me immensely is that life is a living hell, where you are forced to work all day 5 days a week, where you are paid way too little and things cost way too much, where the future is uncertain and misfortune is at every corner.

Ehh, these things don't bother me cause I don't really care about what others do or think.

What does bother me immensely is that life is a living hell, where you are forced to work all day 5 days a week, where you are paid way too little and things cost way too much, where the future is uncertain and misfortune is at every corner.
You dont need to work bro

I just hate having to wageslave and be around people tbh ngl

You dont need to work bro
I'm not from a rich country. Around these parts you can't feed yourself unless you work full-time, part-time isn't enough. Many people have multiple jobs.

At this point i'm just trying to cope my life away until i stop to exist.

me too. I hate this gay life and cant wait to die out