Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate living with female niggers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
My foid of a sister decided to come over to this fucking house to do her atrocious, gargoyle looking fake nails. And after a while, she got the whole house smelling like fucking shit. She forced me out of the living room while I was playing my game because of that. And my mother does the same shit. Like you're too fucking old to have your nails looking like that. YOU'RE 50, ACCEPT IT ALREADY.

I don't even understand why that fake shit is so popular. It's got to the point where now you got wannabe mudsharks and coal burners copying that shit to attract Tyrone and his BBC. The only thing think when I see a foid with something like that, is how the fuck does she wipe the shit off her ass??? :feelskek: Do these niggas really think black guys find gargoyle nails attractive? And not to mention, you dumb fucks get the whole house stinking when you do that shit. They actually got mad at me for spraying the whole house because they got it stinking so bad. I'm sorry nigger foids, I can only tolerate the smell of shit for so long before I want to fucking rope. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Foids with those nails are so annoying, they always make noise by tapping the desk or their phone screen

I will never get why women think gluing artificial claws to your nails is attractive.

I would tear off my finger nails with rusty screws before living with a negress, beyond over if you must suffer their constant company

I will never get why women think gluing artificial claws to your nails is attractive.
Its because of role models like Nicki Minaj and Cardi B.

It'll never be a reserved Christian black foid they try and role model.

I would tear off my finger nails with rusty screws before living with a negress, beyond over if you must suffer their constant company
I was born a negro. So unfortunately, their company was unavoidable.

The only thing think when I see a foid with something like that, is how the fuck does she wipe the shit off her ass??? :feelskek:
we need the answers sway, do u think they even bother tbhngl?

Your sis and mum are sluts, buddy.

Imagine being so cucked that you hate living with one race of female and not all of them

I just fucking hate living period

I really want to understand why they do it I have never met a guy that said "She had a flat ass and tiny tits but her nails were long as fuck". It lets me know you dont properly wipe your ass especially fat foids with long nails and the shit is just all around inconvenient. I just dont get how that is appealing to them.

The only thing think when I see a foid with something like that, is how the fuck does she wipe the shit off her ass??? :feelskek:

okay wow, that's gross. I never thought of that.

Women do so many things like this that are not attractive at all to men. Nails, doing their hair in crazy styles, ridiculous amounts of makeup, wearing stupid trashy clothing. If they would just lift weights for 30 minutes every other day they could add more to their sexual appeal than they ever could with all the stupid shit they spend hours of their time on every day, in addition to the money they have to spend for it. Its interesting that they can do this shit like fake nails and painted nails for hours, and deal with all the inconveniences it causes, but they cant even spend 10 minutes exercising. Women are crazy

When I see certain individuals with fake hair and fake nails I cant imagine what kind of delusion they live in to think that stuff is attractive

They’re always either niggers or white racist trailer trash with those nails

I was born a negro. So unfortunately, their company was unavoidable.
I feel for anyone of any race who gets dragged down in life because of other people of the same race. I hope you survive their stupidity, man.

>dealing with a nigger
I feel bad for you

It's Over

they have ugly looks and a ugly personality that think they deserve chad

Hey OP you're my kind of nigger! Respect to you and I wish you all the worlds luck in your future endavours!

Mayos smell awful
Whites are the female of races

Yeah and on top of that their loud mouths and most of them are fat as fuck.
Black foids are the curries of female tbhngl