Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate my family rn [LONG]

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Yes including my mother, as much as I value her she still lusts for Chad. She told me that she'd like to watch Aquaman or Thor just cuz of the actors jfl.

My father is dead so can't say.

My sister is the most gaslighting manipulative bipolar whore I've ever seen, one day she treats me nice and the other she rants for no fucking reason and tells me I'm wrong about women and shit (I openly discuss the blackpill with my family, I'm low inhib and can't stand lies or lack of honesty), that everyone has different tastes and that even her has been lonely and bullied .JFL at her statement, she already had 2 high tier normie tall bfs in high school that treated her like a queen and she dumped the last one once entering to uni, curious isn't it? While I have been alone all my fucking life in spite of having tried harder than that bitch, I just can't stand her lies.

My grandmother by the other hand is just unbearable. She's pissed as hell all day and blames me for being the reason of her anger (lookism in action lololol) and that I'm useless at home and I should try harder at studying. Like wtf I reached top 5 in my class just get fuck outta here, she probably never had to move her ass in her whole life. Not to mention that once I disprove her bluepilled bullshit with scientific proof and common sense her blood starts to boil and goes apeshit, saying shit like "you are mentally ill, ya need help" then proceeds to lock in her room. She also told me this btw:
https://incels.is/threads/warning-g...-unattractive-according-to-my-grandma.178199/

And last but not least my grandfather. Just as her wife he has short temper BUT difference is he rarely lashes out at me and is way less toxic. He complains about the incompetence of the women at his house but since he's a boomer fuck he still has bias and retarded bluepill mentality that most of his age have. I had a long ass conversation with him about the blackpill and it's scientific base and he seemed to believe me, only for him to start talking the same PUA bs all over again after 2 FUCKING HOURS OF ME PROVING THE TRUTH.

I can't stand my family, they are even worse than my past bullies at this point. Is anyone else in the same situation rn?

Damn man you live with so many foids must be brutal as fuck

Damn man you live with so many foids must be brutal as fuck
Yes bro, experiencing the blackpill first hand every day at my fucking home is suifuel tbh

Yes bro, experiencing the blackpill first hand every day at my fucking home is suifuel tbh
Well as they say "You are either a winner or losER "

Try working with an office full of them.
Lmao how is Karen from HR?

Good that I won't have to deal with office foids. I will either be a doctor, in Police or a businessman.

If I become nothing from above I will rope tbh.

They hate you too

All sex Haver’s are evil including an ascended incel

Good that I won't have to deal with office foids. I will either be a doctor, in Police or a businessman.

I also want to become a doctor btw. Sure is cucked to save some foid's lifes but at least I will gain a shitton of money. Not sure if I will suceed tho.

I also want to become a doctor btw. Sure is cucked to save some foid's lifes but at least I will gain a shitton of money. Not sure if I will suceed tho.
I want to become a plastic surgeon tbh if I become a doctor although I really don't want to. My priority is to become a businessman, if not than Police. Than a doctor.

Imma a weird person I know that.

I want to become a plastic surgeon tbh if I become a doctor although I really don't want to. My priority is to become a businessman, if not than Police. Than a doctor.

Imma a weird person I know that.
Lmfao I was considering the same tbh (tho I'm not sure yet). I could learn looksmaxxing and also help other trucels become normies.

Lmfao I was considering the same tbh (tho I'm not sure yet). I could learn looksmaxxing and also help other trucels become normies.
Exactly. Most plastic surgeons aren't blackpilled about looks. Majority of plastic surgeons do things like rhinoplasty and face lifts etc. Not lookism tier stuff like wrap around jaw implants or zygomatic arch implants. Imo the demand for these surgeries is going to increase in future.

They are all bitches. I nearly got fired for not taking one of my foid bosses shit. They all exclude me from office partys and events, and ignore me until they have to speak to me.

I do the same, so its not like I'm craving their attention or anything. But it's funny because the way they treat me youd think I murdered their family.

does your sister fuck dudes in your house ER style?

you're a fighter

She went to the dudes house tbh

Same with my sisters. Not that it's good but it's at least something that she didn't do it in your house and you had to listen.

Same with my sisters. Not that it's good but it's at least something that she didn't do it in your house and you had to listen.
She would never be able to either way. My family is full of christianfags so most likely she did it outside.

damn it's over for u. I would move out as soon as have 10k in the bank and good job

I don’t hate mine