Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fucking hate myself so much.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I regret so much of everything I've ever done. No matter how hard I try I can't stop myself from acting in a degenerate way. I despise myself so much. I'm far worse than normies. I'm self aware and still doing the same sht that normies do. There is a special place in hell for scuh degeenerates like me. If you knew half of the sick shit I did you would want me flayed alive..

If there is a foid named "myself" I hate her also :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I regret so much of everything I've ever done. No matter how hard I try I can't stop myself from acting in a degenerate way. I despise myself so much. I'm far worse than normies. I'm self aware and still doing the same sht that normies do. There is a special place in hell for scuh degeenerates like me. If you knew half of the sick shit I did you would want me flayed alive..
Tell us the shit you’ve done. Don’t pussy out.

I have some self hate too

post nut clarity is the worst isn't it

quote-accept-everything-about-yourself-i-mean-everything-you-are-you-and-that-is-the-beginning-henry-a-kissinger-16-1-0170.jpg

Yeah, I know, ebil joo. Whatever

spill the beans bro

What could you have done to deserve getting banned? Did you bang a dude?
No. I'm not a faggot c'mon. I just did a lot of pathetic bluepilled shit that makes me want to drink acid.

Don't tell us you do anything without being willing to share. That's what foids do to fish for attention on social media.

Foid: Had the WOOOOOOOOORST day ever at work today.

Simp: What happened, beautiful?

Foid: I don't wanna talk about it.

Simp" *donates to venmo and cashapp*

Degenerate makes me think of a bad boy and well, foids can't get enough of them.

Don't tell us you do anything without being willing to share. That's what foids do to fish for attention on social media.

Foid: Had the WOOOOOOOOORST day ever at work today.

Simp: What happened, beautiful?

Foid: I don't wanna talk about it.

Simp" *donates to venmo and cashapp*

Degenerate makes me think of a bad boy and well, foids can't get enough of them.
I act the opposite of what I believe in. I can't stop though cause I'm too much of a pussy,

i really fucking hate myself if i could ever go back in time and see myself as a child i would murder myself brutally

No. I'm not a faggot c'mon. I just did a lot of pathetic bluepilled shit that makes me want to drink acid.
Oh are you talking about asking that one girl out? Don’t worry about that man. I agree you shouldn’t have done it but don’t beat yourself up over it.

Please don't tell me you're still begging for the attention of the foid that rejected you?

You shot your best shot, she has no interest in you. Move on.

Forgive yourself man. Forgive yourself.

They are all princess complexed holes that are being pumped by chad on the regular. Don't give them attention or money, don't help them in any way shape or form, don't even acknowledge their existences.

That seems like a bad idea.
i really fucking hate myself if i could ever go back in time and see myself as a child i would murder myself brutally
Same. I hate everything that I became. I'd rather have died as a child.
Oh are you talking about asking that one girl out? Don’t worry about that man. I agree you shouldn’t have done it but don’t beat yourself up over it.
I do feel a lot of shame. That's just one of the many reasons.
Please don't tell me you're still begging for the attention of the foid that rejected you?
You shot your best shot, she has no interest in you. Move on.
I don't. Thta's shit is over. I'm not that pathetic.

we arent supposed to be alive. our place is 6 feet beneath the cold ground

we arent supposed to be alive. our place is 6 feet beneath the cold ground

Soon enough we will be gone but our problems will evolve and pass on to the next generation. This is the price to pay for living in a hierarchical society.