Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I FUCKING HATE NAUGHTY DOG AND THEIR FANS AND I HAVE ARGUMENTS TO DO SO AND I fucking hate The Last of Us 2 and I wish naughty dog dies.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
Nobody is gonna read one fucking sentence but i dont give a fuck, these are my thoughts:

First of all im more or a Naughty Dog fan than ANY of the faggots that started to like naughty dog after playing their latest fucking games while I WAS HERE SINCE CRASH BANDICOOT, unlike you piece of shit that started liking it after uncharted (which the 4 one is disposable trash) or tlou.

Anyway, there is this faggot sjw white knight cuck dominated by his wife called Neil Druckman, and he is a soy shit that felt the need to implant his SJW bullshit in the games. (Soy below is him)

Images 9

Fucking punchable face.

So in 2016 they releasee Uncharted 4 which was a good game, except that they decided to add this absolutely fucking worthless non-charismatic villain called "Nadine Ross" which guess what? Is a strong black wahman that beats all guys up including the protagonist
Ok ok i know i sound mysoginistic but i'll explain everything later.

Images 10

Anyway, after they attempt to force a disgusting character into our fucking throats just to suit their agenda and show us how wahmen ar strung, they decided to make the last of us 2. And they revealed some shitty mistakes they purposely made in the game which they are proud of doing so:

1 - you dont play as joel (the best character of the first game), instead you play as ellie (you know, strang wahmen that need to men philosophy)

2 - they released this FORCED PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE TEAILER, NOT TO PROMOTE THE GAME, NOT TO REVEAL MORE ABOUT IT, BUT TO SHOW AGAIN HOW WAHMEN ARE STRONG AND NEED NO MEN.

3 - After they show us once again how they dont give a fuck about to their game and want to show us their agenda to please people that dont even play the fucking game, they revealed they casted a transgender boy girl whatever the fuck it is, not because he or she or it is talented, but because ITS A TRANSGENDER.

4 - They release this piece of fucking shit trailer showing our empowered lesbian kissing another hole and how strong and independent she is.

"But ur being mysoginistic n sexiest!!!1! U inkwell!!!! :soy:"

No im not. I am just smarter than you to notice that they ARENT MAKING A SEQUEL TO THE GAME I LIKE, BUT A PROPAGANDA TO THEIR POLITIC VIEWS INSTEAD WHICH NOBODY FUCKING CARES. BUT YOU'RE TOO STUPID AND YOU SUPPORT THIS KIND OF SHIT. I dont care about strong women or gays as much as i dont care about straights or strong men, i just want a game and not a political propaganda.

ANYWAY, I HOPE NAUGHTY DOG NOTICES THAT WHAT THEY ARE MAKING IS CRINGE, AND THEY ONLY HAVE SUPPORTERS BECAUSE HE SUPPORTERS ARE RETARDS.

Thank you.

Last edited:
don't play vidya tbh

Loled at the title to be quite frank with you

only game of theirs i liked was uncharted 2

The only decent one after they stopped making games for kids
Loled at the title to be quite frank with you

I also loled when i saw the game trailers because i thought it was a sick joke or something but unfourtunately no they are just retarded

damn i don't play these games so i couldn't relate

Don’t like it don’t buy it you manchild, gosh the toxic masculinity and sexism of the gamer community is too high :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Also all games are political sweety ALL GAMES

Don’t like it don’t buy it you manchild, gosh the toxic masculinity and sexism of the gamer community is too high :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Also all games are political sweety ALL GAMES
:soy:

the world is getting fucked up and you're caring about lesbos in vidya, jfl at you
These lesbos are a sign that the world ls getting fucked as if it isnt obvious

Don't buy any game with female characters.
I didn't buy battlefield 5 because of all the women, it was bad enough with battlefield 1 with all the ethnics.

I never had interest in their games tbh tlou2 looks like faggot pandering ass tho lol

Didn't get the appeal of the first game, was predictable near the end. I don't get why Sony games are trying to become like the Last of Us. God of War was nothing like the previous games, the combat sucked ass. Now the new game from Sucker Punch is coming out, looks the same as GOW but in a samurai setting. Dunno why people are hyping it up from some small trailer, they haven't shown proper gameplay just some linear section JFL.

I never had interest in their games tbh tlou2 looks like faggot pandering ass tho lol
Tbh
Didn't get the appeal of the first game, was predictable near the end. I don't get why Sony games are trying to become like the Last of Us. God of War was nothing like the previous games, the combat sucked ass. Now the new game from Sucker Punch is coming out, looks the same as GOW but in a samurai setting. Dunno why people are hyping it up from some small trailer, they haven't shown proper gameplay just some linear section JFL.
Its like their creativity is gone and they need ro rip off tlou at all costs

I came here expecting dogpill or some shit ngl

Last Naughty D*g game I played was Uncharted 2

Last of us is for soys.

Naughty dog was humping my leg
so i kicked it in the balls

Yeah art always suffers when someone tries to put their beliefs/political agenda in it. But the game could still be good, who knows, I thought the first last of us was pretty good and the uncharted games are all just killer and super fun even if they do have some bullshit “we love women!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:” stuff forced in there.

damn

too bad I don't play those games

Every game has to include SJW propaganda these days.It's shit, but you gotta get used to it if you want to play games.If even Rockstar will fall for it with the next GTA than it will be over for shit.At least there something good about not being able to play games anymore

extremely based rant
fuck naughty dog

literally who or what

same its one of the few decent ones
extremely based rant
fuck naughty dog
i hope they die
Every game has to include SJW propaganda these days.It's shit, but you gotta get used to it if you want to play games.If even Rockstar will fall for it with the next GTA than it will be over for shit.At least there something good about not being able to play games anymore
rockstar will be next, they already tried some similar bullshit with sadie in rdr 2
Yeah art always suffers when someone tries to put their beliefs/political agenda in it. But the game could still be good, who knows, I thought the first last of us was pretty good and the uncharted games are all just killer and super fun even if they do have some bullshit “we love women!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:” stuff forced in there.
it fucking sucks bro
Last of us is for soys.
I agree

Nobody is gonna read one fucking sentence but i dont give a fuck, these are my thoughts:

First of all im more or a Naughty Dog fan than ANY of the faggots that started to like naughty dog after playing their latest fucking games while I WAS HERE SINCE CRASH BANDICOOT, unlike you piece of shit that started liking it after uncharted (which the 4 one is disposable trash) or tlou.

Anyway, there is this faggot sjw white knight cuck dominated by his wife called Neil Druckman, and he is a soy shit that felt the need to implant his SJW bullshit in the games. (Soy below is him)

View attachment 236894
Fucking punchable face.

So in 2016 they releasee Uncharted 4 which was a good game, except that they decided to add this absolutely fucking worthless non-charismatic villain called "Nadine Ross" which guess what? Is a strong black wahman that beats all guys up including the protagonist

View attachment 236899

Anyway, after they attempt to force a disgusting character into our fucking throats just to suit their agenda and show us how wahmen ar strung, they decided to make the last of us 2. And they revealed some shitty mistakes they purposely made in the game which they are proud of doing so:

1 - you dont play as joel (the best character of the first game), instead you play as ellie (you know, strang wahmen that need to men philosophy)

2 - they released this FORCED PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE TEAILER, NOT TO PROMOTE THE GAME, NOT TO REVEAL MORE ABOUT IT, BUT TO SHOW AGAIN HOW WAHMEN ARE STRONG AND NEED NO MEN.

3 - After they show us once again how they dont give a fuck about to their game and want to show us their agenda to please people that dont even play the fucking game, they revealed they casted a transgender boy girl whatever the fuck it is, not because he or she or it is talented, but because ITS A TRANSGENDER.

4 - They release this piece of fucking shit trailer showing our empowered lesbian kissing another hole and how strong and independent she is.

No im not. I am just smarter than you to notice that they ARENT MAKING A SEQUEL TO THE GAME I LIKE, BUT A PROPAGANDA TO THEIR POLITIC VIEWS INSTEAD WHICH NOBODY FUCKING CARES. BUT YOU'RE TOO STUPID AND YOU SUPPORT THIS KIND OF SHIT. I dont care about strong women or gays as much as i dont care about straights or strong men, i just want a game and not a political propaganda.

ANYWAY, I HOPE NAUGHTY DOG NOTICES THAT WHAT THEY ARE MAKING IS CRINGE, AND THEY ONLY HAVE SUPPORTERS BECAUSE HE SUPPORTERS ARE RETARDS.

Thank you.

CONSOOOOOOOM less man.

while I WAS HERE SINCE CRASH BANDICOOT, unlike you piece of shit that started liking it after uncharted
calm down bro
i wasn't even alive when the ps1 was around.
I was born in 2000 but first ND game i played was Uncharted 3 back in 2011

Really brutal. the male character Joel gonna die. The lesibans gonna be haunted by a tranny for 5 years plus for revenge?, really jfl at this nonsensical shitty plot. soon only good games left will be those made in asia

Really brutal. the male character Joel gonna die. The lesibans gonna be haunted by a tranny for 5 years plus for revenge?, really jfl at this nonsensical shitty plot. soon only good games left will be those made in asia
Agreed. Honestly fuck anything that comes out of America. Im looking foward to Cyberpunk and Final Fantasy 7

Agreed. Honestly fuck anything that comes out of America. Im looking foward to Cyberpunk and Final Fantasy 7
Same. FF7 remake and cyperpunk only good new games I look forward to.

Why so mad bro, who cares about those sjw retards

Sony is shit, stop buying any of their crap. Once they censored hot anime tiddies games on ps4 it was the end of the rope for them. They will just keep producing more shit because sony computer entertainment is now headquartered in Commiefornia. They don't give a shit about making money anymore, they just want to be part of the propaganda mill.

View attachment 236894
Fucking punchable face.

View attachment 236899

Thank you.

You are correct that they’ve gone downhill as a studio and are now Woke-central in their writing and the games they make. I broadly agree with you’re writeup and Neil cuckman is a real piece of work lol.

I can't remember the last year I liked anything from Naughty Dog. Probably were the age of PlayStation 1.

I thought the tough tranny was actually a pretty neat dynamic, if they didn’t put it in the game for soy reasons I wouldn’t have minded as much but I am so done with this soygenda

I thought the tough tranny was actually a pretty neat dynamic, if they didn’t put it in the game for soy reasons I wouldn’t have minded as much but I am so done with this soygenda
Video games are now compromised by the jews and cultural marxists. Gaming will never be the same again as it was in the late 90s and early-late 2000s.