Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate normies

fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
I fucking hate all normies and soys much more than foids and chads. Foids dont interact with me and I dont know any chads so they dont impact my life that much but everywhere I go im surrounded by retarded soy normies that are propping up the system keeping us oppressed. Foids and chads are our enemies but I dont feel like we address how much normies make the lives of incels so much worse than they already are on this site enough. Fuck normies and I hope they all fucking catch COVID and die.

God IQ and based. Chads and Stacies are generally narcissistic garbage but I have had very few personal interactions with them and overall they have very little direct impact on my life. the vast majority of issues that incels face socially (e.g shaming, ostracization, bullying, etc) are perpetrated by normies. this is why I'm very distrustful of anyone who identifies as a "blackpilled normie"

God IQ and based. Chads and Stacies are generally narcissistic garbage but I have had very few direct interactions with them and they have very little direct impact on my life. the vast majority of issues that incels face socially (e.g shaming, ostracization, bullying, etc) are perpetrated by normies. this is why I'm very distrustful of anyone who identifies as a "blackpilled normie"
Exactly, we dont interact with Chads and Stacies that much in real life since our lives are more different than that of a billionaire compared to a homeless person. Yet we are surrounded by normies everywhere we go and they are the ones keeping us oppressed and lonely and enforcing hypergamy and feminism. Normies enforce soy ideology and force it on everyone around them so we should hate them the most.

Low IQ. Of course, foids and Chads impact your life because they are the very people making you incel. If foids were willing to fuck you or if Chad's weren't catching all foids, you'd not be incel. Normies only make your life as an incel even worse.

All are the enemies, don't waste your time, figuring if you should hate normies or foids or Chads more. None of them even considers you human and equal, and decisions of all of them in aggregate makes our life worse
"blackpilled normie"
Jfl
Low IQ. Of course, foids and Chads impact your life because they are the very people making you incel. If foids were willing to fuck you or if Chad's weren't catching all foids, you'd not be incel. Normies only make your life as an incel even worse.
Based and IQpilled

All are the enemies, don't waste your time, figuring if you should hate normies or foids or Chads more. None of them even considers you human and equal, and decisions of all of them in aggregate makes our life worse

No you are giga low IQ. We outnumber Chads and could easily overthrow them and force foids who are physically weaker to accept us except for the armies of normies and cucks who outnumber incels and use feminism and soy ideology to oppress us inorder to keep chads and foids on top enjoying sex and a luxury lifestyle while we rot. Normies outright torture incels much more than Chads and foids who avoid us. Look at who is part of IT and cuckit, most are normie cucks or very ugly foids, not chads or attractive foids.

Jfl

Based and IQpilled
No. All of us have faced more bullying from normies than from Chads and Stacys since normies make up the majority of the worlds population. We need to figure out who is more harmful to us if we want to fix the incel problem. Chads and Stacys are also our enemies but they rule over the normies through cucked governments and oppress us by proxy using the normies. Just look at IT.

Last edited: