I fucking hate pedophiles and rapists

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★
5d 20h 42m
Call me bluepilled cuck, but I do not support that bullshit. Especially pedophilia, which is worse than everything. If you are a pedocel, go fuck yourself.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Major
★★★
15d 23h 39m
goofy goober thread

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
71d 18h 38m
shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
149d 12h 20m
I don’t get why any incel would feel strongly about this tbh

like even if you feel that relationships involving teenage girls and older men are “exploitative” why would you give a shit? just seems like white knighting for m’lady

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
178d 6h 33m
just don't be attracted to biologically fertile women theory

a 20 year old has nothing biologically that a 12 year old doesn't have

Last edited:
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

★★★★★
71d 18h 38m
like even if you feel that relationships involving teenage girls and older men are “exploitative” why would you give a shit? just seems like white knighting for m’lady
Effects of severe postcount deficiency

Zettacel

Zettacel

Officer KHHTV • Pondering the sex-haver question
★★★★★
116d 21h 24m
Ok, keep on virtue signaling, nobody gives a singular fuck here.

J

JegErSkribent

Recruit
★★★★
23d 9h 37m
Hate towards "pedophiles" is new and created by merchants to have less competition.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
167d 8h 50m
Looks like my ignore list just gained a level.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
55d 7h 57m

True pedophilia is indeed a sickness (when it involves preeteen girls), but it's laughable to think that the age of consent laws in America (>18) are somehow representative of the world or that teenage girls are somehow innocent angels.

Furthermore, the stigma associated with men dating younger women only arose in the last few years - even a few decades (>twenty years ago) people showed no problem with it in interviews. Even in the West you still have countries with an age of consent of <18 and only Americans who think that they know everything take objection to it - especially the leftist/liberal Americans who always praise these countries for their welfare state (for example: Germany allows everything >14 unless you are in a position of power like a teacher).

Wouldn't want one for myself tbh, because I prefer women in roughly the same age range as me, but what makes Americans so enraged about these couples is probably the different socialization in the last few years that tells you roastbeef good, young woman equals pedophilia. What healthy men naturally gravitate towards when they have the opportunities is young women (look at DiCaprio).

Also funny moment when people call you paraphilic for seeking out younger women (something completely normal tbh), but it's completely normal for a >6 feet guy to <5 feet date women which really looks like pedophilia.

Last edited:
P

Pumkin

Wizard
★★★★
14d 14h 39m
I'm not a rapist but I get it. You know? I think we can all understand. All it takes is one bad day.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
221d 18h 31m
All the particles of dust that reside on the moons surface IQ

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
4d 1h 13m
That's all it is, why else would he hate someone so much. I mean, he didn't mention murderers and that's way worst

Last edited:
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
109d 21h 43m
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
18d 23h 7m
Oh wow, a very brave and controversial position to take:rolleyes:.

Fierce opposition to "pedophilia" is a product of a feminized, atomized, matriarchal culture.

And rape was traditionally seen as a serious crime because it robbed a woman of her honor. Because the women in the modern age are mostly shamelessly dishdishonorable, how serious is rape as a crime really?

Take your moralfagging, white-knighting, and agecucking somewhere else. I can see plenty of that on the social media platforms that are frequented by normgroids, I don't need to see any more of that nonsense here.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
30d 6h 41m
OP, I hope you are talking about actual pedophilia, because, according to studies, about 97% men (incel or not) are hephebophiles.

You're right, sir.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
★★★★
22d 5h 1m
Pedos ?
Yes
Rapists ?
Depends on the rapists looks,ıf he ıs handsome or just a rapist Chad bf of a foid then she got what was coming to her.

Blackpill beliver

Blackpill beliver

Greycel
1d 5h 31m
I only hate TRUE pedophiles ,if the girl is developed and consensual idk im ok

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
82d 15h 49m
If you mean faggots raping boys then yes I hate them.

If you mean a man marrying off a PUBESCENT (sexually mature) female with all sides consensual then I am sorry, you are an agecuck.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
89d 11h 38m
Kill yourself cuck. People like you make this forum shit

Osentaku Otje

Osentaku Otje

too weak to go monk(e), dino's are based/cool
★★★
5d 12h 43m

Fierce opposition to "pedophilia" is a product of a feminized, atomized, matriarchal culture.

Take your moralfagging, white-knighting, and agecucking somewhere else. I can see plenty of that on the social media platforms that are frequented by normgroids, I don't need to see any more of that nonsense here.
based,
why did OP make this post? it's almost feels like he whas hacked:feelshaha:
or maybe he's more normie than incel:waitwhat:

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
9d 2h 44m
when people virtue signal it is usually a defense mechanism to hide their own immorality. DrPizza for example, cried the loudest against incels and called us pedos and now he's serving a life long sentence as a convicted pedophile kek.

You are better off posting this on IncelTear as they have legal records of being convicted child molesters.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
29d 17h 31m
just don't be attracted to biologically fertile women theory

a 20 year old has nothing biologically that a 12 year old doesn't have

Hate towards "pedophiles" is new and created by merchants to have less competition.

True pedophilia is indeed a sickness (when it involves preeteen girls), but it's laughable to think that the age of consent laws in America (>18) are somehow representative of the world or that teenage girls are somehow innocent angels.

Furthermore, the stigma associated with men dating younger women only arose in the last few years - even a few decades (>twenty years ago) people showed no problem with it in interviews. Even in the West you still have countries with an age of consent of <18 and only Americans who think that they know everything take objection to it - especially the leftist/liberal Americans who always praise these countries for their welfare state (for example: Germany allows everything >14 unless you are in a position of power like a teacher).

Wouldn't want one for myself tbh, because I prefer women in roughly the same age range as me, but what makes Americans so enraged about these couples is probably the different socialization in the last few years that tells you roastbeef good, young woman equals pedophilia. What healthy men naturally gravitate towards when they have the opportunities is young women (look at DiCaprio).

Also funny moment when people call you paraphilic for seeking out younger women (something completely normal tbh), but it's completely normal for a >6 feet guy to <5 feet date women which really looks like pedophilia.

And rape was traditionally seen as a serious crime because it robbed a woman of her honor. Because the women in the modern age are mostly shamelessly dishdishonorable, how serious is rape as a crime really?

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★
157d 19h 3m
goofy goober thread

You are a bluepilled cuck if you are actively against it.

Oh wow, a very brave and controversial position to take

Kill yourself cuck. People like you make this forum shit
These

How can a man who claims to have taken the black pill say something like this? Just pure ignorance saying “pedos bad” without defining an age. It’s so tiresome, it’s a normie word vomit. “I hate pedophiles and I would kill one if he ever contacted my sister” :soy: Do you think 14 year olds are innocent? So damm bluepilled

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★
91d 11h 51m
DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★
14d 23h 48m
Agreed fuck pedocels, if you're a pedocel you kinda deserve to get raped by a dude ngl.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

★★★★★
71d 18h 38m
These

How can a man who claims to have taken the black pill say something like this? Just pure ignorance saying “pedos bad” without defining an age. It’s so tiresome, it’s a normie word vomit. “I hate pedophiles and I would kill one if he ever contacted my sister” :soy: Do you think 14 year olds are innocent? So damm bluepilled

View attachment 388304
koikastupill destroyed my penis
Agreed fuck pedocels, if you're a pedocel you kinda deserve to get raped by a dude ngl.
GrAYcelpilled

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
89d 11h 38m
necrosis

necrosis

green river killer
★★★★
2d 8h 25m
Pedos are pretty gay

but rapists nah

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
29d 17h 31m
Just pure ignorance saying “pedos bad” without defining an age. It’s so tiresome, it’s a normie word vomit. “I hate pedophiles and I would kill one if he ever contacted my sister” :soy: Do you think 14 year olds are innocent? So damm bluepilled

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
★★★★
1d 21h 34m
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
89d 11h 38m
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

★★★★★
71d 18h 38m
Good arguments bro. If you got groomed by a pedo or raped by them I'm sure you would love pedophiles as well.
you do understand that pedoCEL implies CELIBATE

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
29d 17h 31m
How is it gay to be attracted to prepubescent females or pubescent females in their biological prime, thus when they are the most fertile?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Officer
★★★
14d 23h 48m
you do understand that pedoCEL implies CELIBATE
The question is are you a pedoincel? Would you do stuff with a child, if you would > get raped by Tyrone daily pls. If you have restraint and realize it's evil to fuck/touch/sniff kids then good for you, I still wouldn't trust you around kids though.

Lol dude you're straight out of the SJW reddit handbook, no arguments only personal attacks, weak af.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

★★★★★
71d 18h 38m
The question is are you a pedoincel? Would you do stuff with a child, if you would > get raped by Tyrone daily pls. If you have restraint and realize it's evil to fuck/touch/sniff kids then good for you, I still wouldn't trust you around kids though.
Define "child"

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

★★★★★
89d 11h 38m
kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★★
33d 11h 16m
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
29d 17h 31m
young foids are fucking older chads already and at least get wet for him