Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate pedophiles and rapists

most cucks claim they care about children and thats why they "hate pedos" but I've seen many normies on gore websites on videos that invole children being killed, tortured, beaten, humiliated and even committing suicide and all of the people in the comments were making a joke out of it, but god forbid an adult shows a slight attraction towards someone under the age of 18 and they are considered "scum of the earth" according to this mentally deranged society.
Jfl. Cucks would rather see a kid get torn limb from limb than see her with an adult non chad, because cucks will only think something is acceptable if it doesn't bother foids that much. Foids don't really care about kids being brutally killed nearly as much as them having sex with a non chad. Many times moms even killed their babies, and soys and whores always make excuses for them. Cucks were even lining up to marry casey anthony after she came out of jail.

It's a clown world we live in brother:feelsclown:
Thats why I try not to take these agecucks seriously because they are all truely mentally deranged individuals.
Hating like cucks for no reason. Jfl at caring about teen roasties.

Call me bluepilled cuck, but I do not support that bullshit. Especially pedophilia, which is worse than everything. If you are a pedocel, go fuck yourself.
Completely agree

Call me bluepilled cuck, but I do not support that bullshit. Especially pedophilia, which is worse than everything. If you are a pedocel, go fuck yourself.
In the future, pedophilia will be legal and Will be part of LGBT+ community. Starting from MAP to end with really pedophilia.
All obviulsy supported by women and feminism, we must accept this degeneration.

Would you rather pedophiles not be celibate? Isnt them being celibate a good thing for someone with "morals" such as yours

Pedos are subhumans and a serious blight on the incel tag and reputation

that is all

This is one of the most retarded threads I've seen on here so far.

Seriously, what kind of moralfag soycuck bullshit is this? Why should any of us care about foids getting raped? The only time a foid getting "raped" bothers me if she's raped by a chad and ends up enjoying it, but a foid getting raped by an ugly male would be the ultimate form of revenge.

Most pedos fuck little boys, but I don't feel any hate for rapists tho.

This is one of the most retarded threads I've seen on here so far.

Seriously, what kind of moralfag soycuck bullshit is this? Why should any of us care about foids getting raped? The only time a foid getting "raped" bothers me if she's raped by a chad and ends up enjoying it, but a foid getting raped by an ugly male would be the ultimate form of revenge.

I understand your take, assuming you’re talking about preteens. JBs or whatevwr they’re called, I’ve grown to accept that as well. Of course, I’m just not gonna go for that and stick to what feels right for me. Youngest I’d go for as of now would be 1-2 years younger than me (I’m 24). Otherwise, I’ll take a woman my age or older (preferably).

It's not like pedophiles openly have online spaces to congregate to and talk about the little children they'd like to fuck, so they latch themselves onto incel forums, because they too are social rejects and outcasts like incels, at least tangentially.

I can easily track ten pedophilic-hebephilic forums right now, It's not hidden, forbidden or anything. one can stumble-upon random dropped links by anons on Tor easiest accessible ,,surface" chats. there's zero reasons for them to be here, they're just attention-seeking hard. the irony is that most are just teenagers, so I wonder how wasting their time being based on here instead of trying irl with their age pairs is going to solve anything or be in some way beneficial. edgy brainlets feeding their megalomaniac tendencies and imaginary auditorium through being constantly argumentative due to hormonal imbalances of puberty lol.

Last edited:
Vast majority of men are Ephebophilic. I'm sure some of the ITers watching here have heard men saying if she's 18 or above they'd fuck her.
If you ask them why 18 they'll tell you it's because of the law. If it wasn't law the majority of men would fuck women as young as 13. (implying that its consensual)
Remember when the Cash me Outside girl was on Dr. Phill? She's 13 in this video. I remember when she made the rounds on Reddit and people were calling her hot & asking for her social media. They of course back tracked when they found out who young she was but my point still stands.

OP this seems like some sort of an attempt from you to gain the attention of IT whores because you probably think that one of them landwhales are going to spread their used up roastie meat flap vagina lips open for you because your being a complete degenrate agecuck normie, kys. This hate towards "pedophiles" is something new created by normies so that they can direct all of their hate towards a minority they know no one will care about. Pedos are based individuals who have a normal attraction towards pre-pubescent foids which most men are capable of feeling but try so hard to hide because of the stigma around it.
View attachment 424076
Look at this scientifically proven graph for example, you can clearly see that 52% of normal heterosexual males had some sort of erectile response when looking at images of nude pre-pubescent children between the ages of 4-10. So the majority of men are technically non-exclusive pedophiles who virtue singal really hard so that they don't get judged by normie soyciety and be suspected of being a pedo. Also, just because pre-pubescent foids haven't reached puberty yet that does not mean they still secretly fantasize about sleeping with the chads in elementary school. There are many documented cases of pre-pubescent foids who have sexted and even record cp of themselves because of how horny they've got.
View attachment 424077View attachment 424078
One more thing, most heterosexual males prefer the features that pre-pubescent foids have, for example; innocence, baby face, no wrinkles, naturally gorgeous face even without makeup, soft skin, and pretty natural smile. But soyciety wants you to only be attracted to 30+y.o used up roast meat flaps so that the old hags can get more attention.

Like look at these two picures below for example, which girl naturally has a better, more prettier looking face? The average looking 32yo roastie, or this 6yo loli?

View attachment 424080View attachment 424084
Any honest hetero sexual male would clearly be able to tell that the 6yo girl has a much prettier face that isn't slanted and has a shit ton of make up smeared all over her face like the average roastie has, (only lipstick is on the 6yo loli in this pic) and have an inch long visible wrinkle on every spot on their face.

Thougts on my take? @Mainländer @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Pumkin @Dr. Dicklet @Extra-Samsaric @JosefMengelecel @LOLI BREEDING @CrackingYs @Wizard32 @Made in Heaven