Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate pedophiles and rapists

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Call me bluepilled cuck, but I do not support that bullshit. Especially pedophilia, which is worse than everything. If you are a pedocel, go fuck yourself.

I don’t get why any incel would feel strongly about this tbh

like even if you feel that relationships involving teenage girls and older men are “exploitative” why would you give a shit? just seems like white knighting for m’lady

just don't be attracted to biologically fertile women theory

a 20 year old has nothing biologically that a 12 year old doesn't have

Last edited:
like even if you feel that relationships involving teenage girls and older men are “exploitative” why would you give a shit? just seems like white knighting for m’lady
Effects of severe postcount deficiency

Ok, keep on virtue signaling, nobody gives a singular fuck here.

Looks like my ignore list just gained a level.

True pedophilia is indeed a sickness (when it involves preeteen girls), but it's laughable to think that the age of consent laws in America (>18) are somehow representative of the world or that teenage girls are somehow innocent angels.

Furthermore, the stigma associated with men dating younger women only arose in the last few years - even a few decades (>twenty years ago) people showed no problem with it in interviews. Even in the West you still have countries with an age of consent of <18 and only Americans who think that they know everything take objection to it - especially the leftist/liberal Americans who always praise these countries for their welfare state (for example: Germany allows everything >14 unless you are in a position of power like a teacher).

Wouldn't want one for myself tbh, because I prefer women in roughly the same age range as me, but what makes Americans so enraged about these couples is probably the different socialization in the last few years that tells you roastbeef good, young woman equals pedophilia. What healthy men naturally gravitate towards when they have the opportunities is young women (look at DiCaprio).

Also funny moment when people call you paraphilic for seeking out younger women (something completely normal tbh), but it's completely normal for a >6 feet guy to <5 feet date women which really looks like pedophilia.

Last edited:
I'm not a rapist but I get it. You know? I think we can all understand. All it takes is one bad day.

All the particles of dust that reside on the moons surface IQ

That's all it is, why else would he hate someone so much. I mean, he didn't mention murderers and that's way worst

Last edited:
Oh wow, a very brave and controversial position to take:rolleyes:.

Fierce opposition to "pedophilia" is a product of a feminized, atomized, matriarchal culture.

And rape was traditionally seen as a serious crime because it robbed a woman of her honor. Because the women in the modern age are mostly shamelessly dishdishonorable, how serious is rape as a crime really?

Take your moralfagging, white-knighting, and agecucking somewhere else. I can see plenty of that on the social media platforms that are frequented by normgroids, I don't need to see any more of that nonsense here.

OP, I hope you are talking about actual pedophilia, because, according to studies, about 97% men (incel or not) are hephebophiles.

You're right, sir.

Pedos ?
Yes
Rapists ?
Depends on the rapists looks,ıf he ıs handsome or just a rapist Chad bf of a foid then she got what was coming to her.

I only hate TRUE pedophiles ,if the girl is developed and consensual idk im ok

If you mean faggots raping boys then yes I hate them.

If you mean a man marrying off a PUBESCENT (sexually mature) female with all sides consensual then I am sorry, you are an agecuck.

Kill yourself cuck. People like you make this forum shit

Oh wow, a very brave and controversial position to take:rolleyes:.

Fierce opposition to "pedophilia" is a product of a feminized, atomized, matriarchal culture.

Take your moralfagging, white-knighting, and agecucking somewhere else. I can see plenty of that on the social media platforms that are frequented by normgroids, I don't need to see any more of that nonsense here.
based,
why did OP make this post? it's almost feels like he whas hacked:feelshaha:
or maybe he's more normie than incel:waitwhat:

when people virtue signal it is usually a defense mechanism to hide their own immorality. DrPizza for example, cried the loudest against incels and called us pedos and now he's serving a life long sentence as a convicted pedophile kek.

You are better off posting this on IncelTear as they have legal records of being convicted child molesters.

goofy goober thread

You are a bluepilled cuck if you are actively against it.

Oh wow, a very brave and controversial position to take

Kill yourself cuck. People like you make this forum shit
These

How can a man who claims to have taken the black pill say something like this? Just pure ignorance saying “pedos bad” without defining an age. It’s so tiresome, it’s a normie word vomit. “I hate pedophiles and I would kill one if he ever contacted my sister” :soy: Do you think 14 year olds are innocent? So damm bluepilled

6EEB7886 85F6 4C09 9A75 B1CBDD34D1E0

Agreed fuck pedocels, if you're a pedocel you kinda deserve to get raped by a dude ngl.

These

How can a man who claims to have taken the black pill say something like this? Just pure ignorance saying “pedos bad” without defining an age. It’s so tiresome, it’s a normie word vomit. “I hate pedophiles and I would kill one if he ever contacted my sister” :soy: Do you think 14 year olds are innocent? So damm bluepilled

View attachment 388304
koikastupill destroyed my penis
Agreed fuck pedocels, if you're a pedocel you kinda deserve to get raped by a dude ngl.
GrAYcelpilled

Pedos are pretty gay

but rapists nah

Good arguments bro. If you got groomed by a pedo or raped by them I'm sure you would love pedophiles as well.
you do understand that pedoCEL implies CELIBATE

you do understand that pedoCEL implies CELIBATE
The question is are you a pedoincel? Would you do stuff with a child, if you would > get raped by Tyrone daily pls. If you have restraint and realize it's evil to fuck/touch/sniff kids then good for you, I still wouldn't trust you around kids though.

Lol dude you're straight out of the SJW reddit handbook, no arguments only personal attacks, weak af.

The question is are you a pedoincel? Would you do stuff with a child, if you would > get raped by Tyrone daily pls. If you have restraint and realize it's evil to fuck/touch/sniff kids then good for you, I still wouldn't trust you around kids though.
Define "child"

Define "child"
I don't know I never really had a problem with counting everyone up untill age 16 as a child. It's debatable though. I do see the difference between some 15 year old hooking up with a 20 year old and a 20 year old grooming 5-12 year olds.

just don't be attracted to biologically fertile women theory

a 20 year old has nothing biologically that a 12 year old doesn't have
except looser holes

I don't know I never really had a problem with counting everyone up untill age 16 as a child. It's debatable though. I do see the difference between some 15 year old hooking up with a 20 year old and a 20 year old grooming 5-12 year olds.
What about 12 year old foids that have are having sex with multiple 16 year old chads?

If you mean faggots raping boys then yes I hate them.

If you mean a man marrying off a PUBESCENT (sexually mature) female with all sides consensual then I am sorry, you are an agecuck.

For any pedocel: The only reason you wanna fuck kids is because women don't want you right? So maybe instead of just saying "well we should have more kids to fuck" you could just point at the real problem which is you became this degenerate because women have become whores with too much power.
What about 12 year old foids that have are having sex with multiple 16 year old chads?
No I don't want the age of consent to be 12 if that's what you're asking me. And I would think it's pretty creepy for a 16 year old to fuck 12 year olds but kids fucking other kids is what kids do, especially in this society, I don't think any teen boys out there grooming kids for their dungeons either.

True pedophilia is indeed a sickness (when it involves preeteen girls), but it's laughable to think that the age of consent laws in America (>18) are somehow representative of the world or that teenage girls are somehow innocent angels.

Furthermore, the stigma associated with men dating younger women only arose in the last few years - even a few decades (>twenty years ago) people showed no problem with it in interviews. Even in the West you still have countries with an age of consent of <18 and only Americans who think that they know everything take objection to it - especially the leftist/liberal Americans who always praise these countries for their welfare state (for example: Germany allows everything >14 unless you are in a position of power like a teacher).

Wouldn't want one for myself tbh, because I prefer women in roughly the same age range as me, but what makes Americans so enraged about these couples is probably the different socialization in the last few years that tells you roastbeef good, young woman equals pedophilia. What healthy men naturally gravitate towards when they have the opportunities is young women (look at DiCaprio).

Also funny moment when people call you paraphilic for seeking out younger women (something completely normal tbh), but it's completely normal for a >6 feet guy to <5 feet date women which really looks like pedophilia.
This. I don’t even think there’s any legitimate pedophiles here. Attraction to post-puberty girls is universal among men.