Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I fucking hate reddit

D

DogpillAbuser

Banned
-
I got banned from formula 1 reddit (one of the few copes i enjoy) because I said there's a genocide on white people going on in SAR and nobody is talking about it yet one drugged criminal ape gets killed by cops and I have to not only listen to them virtue signal about LGBT month in my favorite sport I ALSO have to listen to them virtue about BLM. IT'S SO FUCKING CANCER I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK MY MIND I HATE IT I HATE I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE REDDIT I HATE THE WEST BURN I HOPE IT ALL BURNS TO THE FUCKING GROUND THIS FUCKING INSTANT

Fuck reddit. Its nothing but a echo chamber full of faggots and SJWs.

jfl how did you think that wouldn't get you banned? You'd have been banned for saying far less bro

It's not just reddit, I was banned from multiple discord servers for posting George Floyd's criminal history, and for pointing out the hypocrisy of cucked media. Free speech is finished.

Woah there buddy don't abuse on them dogpills boyo

It will. Don't worry. Sexually starved males can only stay like this for so long before they flip the script on this garbage society.

I hate reddit too tbh

Reddit is just full of cucks tbh

Fuck reddit they are all a bunch of cucks. I can’t even hang out in incel subreddits without getting banned for violent content or harassment. Literally a week after I make a new account it gets banned for one of those reasons. Now all the incel subs got banned too. I hope the Reddit admins die of cancer (in Minecraft)

Act like them or accept the inevitable.

How did this come up in a F1 subreddit?

Imagine using reddit as a sub 8 male.

Boo hoo nigga I’m banned from the entire site. Make an alt

Reddit is cuck central. No use in even browsing on that shithole

I don't use it anymore, it is rigged up for hive minds because if you have a different opinion you get down voted and the post will eventually get removed, it is a bit of a joke of a site.

I got banned from formula 1 reddit (one of the few copes i enjoy) because I said there's a genocide on white people going on in SAR and nobody is talking about it yet one drugged criminal ape gets killed by cops and I have to not only listen to them virtue signal about LGBT month in my favorite sport I ALSO have to listen to them virtue about BLM. IT'S SO FUCKING CANCER I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK MY MIND I HATE IT I HATE I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE REDDIT I HATE THE WEST BURN I HOPE IT ALL BURNS TO THE FUCKING GROUND THIS FUCKING INSTANT
Blackpill incoming: If you're White, the world hates you.

How did this come up in a F1 subreddit?
I assume it was because the boss made a remark saying that blacks are more racist than whites and Lewis Hamilton wasn't happy

I assume it was because the boss made a remark saying that blacks are more racist than whites and Lewis Hamilton wasn't happy
Oh, he might have mentioned it in a post about that comment. Anyways, I looked that guy up and it turns out he just had a baby at 89 with his 44 year old wife. If that kid doesn’t turn out mentally crocked, it’s a miracle

They only ban by MAC address if you’re talking about sitewide suspensions I believe
Didn't know, thanks. Although I don't know what MAC address is either.
I'm not going back to Reddit though. Had an unused account for a year, used it, got pissed and deleted it, and repeated several times until I realized the site is beyond saving, even its more black/white/redpilled parts.

Didn't know, thanks. Although I don't know what MAC address is either.
I'm not going back to Reddit though. Had an unused account for a year, used it, got pissed and deleted it, and repeated several times until I realized the site is beyond saving, even its more black/white/redpilled parts.
MAC address is the ID that your router gives to your machine basically. Reddit only bans by device, because if they didn’t then my entire school network would be fucking suspended :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

MAC address is the ID that your router gives to your machine basically. Reddit only bans by device, because if they didn’t then my entire school network would be fucking suspended :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Makes sense. I can get around that then but not worth trying, I'm not making an account on there. Too many opinions to make me mad and have to hold my lip.