Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate seeing short foids with tallfags

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I have to vent some of this shit off. Every time I leave my house I see foids with guys over 5’11. The heightpill can’t be anymore real. I hate tallfags tbhngl. Every time I walk past a tallfag or any tall guy I immediately get the urge to throw a leaping left hook across their jaw and stomp their ‘confident’ face into the curb. If your below average height like me Its Over. I don’t remember the last time I’ve seen someone my height or under with a foid I’m dead serious.

It's funny how tall guys ALWAYS have gf.

Wtf do you expect, should tallfags be volcels?
Foids are animals, at some point humans conquered nature by arranged marriages, but we are back to the primal now that foids have control

Fuck tallfags, hope they get their legs chopped off

In my opinion anyone 6 feet or over with anything over a 3.5/10 face are volcel

obviously you must not be in America. 6 foot 3.5/10 is incel as fuck in any western country. every fat ugly nasty bitch has 100s of 6 foot 6/10s at her disposal. jfl if you think a 3.5/10 can get pussy in the west just because of 6 foot.

now, 6 foot white 3.5/10 does make you a LOCATIONCEL. meaning you can run noodlewhore game in sea.

The shorter the foid is the higher her standarts are when it comes to height.

Ofc literally all that matters is height. If you are over 6ft you just have to do minimal extra efforts to get a gf guaranteed
If you are 6'4 you will literally get a gf no matter what doesn't matter if you are a currycel or ugly as shit.
Being tall #1 priority for all foids.

In my opinion anyone 6 feet or over with anything over a 3.5/10 face are volcel

Average height among the new generation in most of the european countries and way below average face is volcel?

obviously you must not be in America. 6 foot 3.5/10 is incel as fuck in any western country. every fat ugly nasty bitch has 100s of 6 foot 6/10s at her disposal. jfl if you think a 3.5/10 can get pussy in the west just because of 6 foot.

now, 6 foot white 3.5/10 does make you a LOCATIONCEL. meaning you can run noodlewhore game in sea.
I’m from South Carolina actually. There is a lot of “””””short””””” people from here including myself.

Average height among the new generation in most of the european countries and way below average face is volcel?
Yes if your over 6 feet. The looks scale starts at 0/10 and average is 5/10. 3.5/10 isn’t (way) below average it’s just below average. I mean every now and then I see guys over 6 foot with a 4/10 face with a girlfriend.

Manlets should have spinning fans above their head to keep the tallfags at bay.

Ofc literally all that matters is height. If you are over 6ft you just have to do minimal extra efforts to get a gf guaranteed
If you are 6'4 you will literally get a gf no matter what doesn't matter if you are a currycel or ugly as shit.
Being tall #1 priority for all foids.

F - A - C - E

Yes if your over 6 feet. The looks scale starts at 0/10 and average is 5/10. 3.5/10 isn’t (way) below average it’s just below average. I mean every now and then I see guys over 6 foot with a 4/10 face with a girlfriend.

I mean, there are always outliers and just because you cherry-picked this that doesn't mean that this is the norm, nor they have a healthy relationship (aka she doesn't fantasize about chad). Being at average height and having 3.5/10 face puts you in a nearcel situation, not volcel

Last edited:
Being at average height and having 3.5/10 face puts you in a nearcel situation, not volcel
Yeah see you agree with me. Also yeah there is a chance they would be being cucked
I mean, there are always outliers and just because you cherry-picked this that doesn't mean that this is the norm
And I don’t know how that was cherry picking but okay. What I mean is face doesn’t mean everything. In my opinion they are the same

Last edited:
i hate seeing landwhales with chadlites or high tier normies and also hate seeing all interracial couples

Short girls will do anything for tallfag dna.

This annoys me so much. Women heightspergamy is greater than their looks hypergamy. Last time I went out I saw a 5 ft Asian woman with a baby with a 6 ft 1 white guy. He was clearly superior to her in nearly every way. My cousin's wife is Asian and all the short Asian girls in that family are dating 5ft10+ males.

This annoys me so much. Women heightspergamy is greater than their looks hypergamy. Last time I went out I saw a 5 ft Asian woman with a baby with a 6 ft 1 white guy. He was clearly superior to her in nearly every way. My cousin's wife is Asian and all the short Asian girls in that family are dating 5ft10+ males.
Asian women are especially height obsessed

fuck i think before i have ugly face now i think i have ugly face and im short

i see often tall ppl where i live and i see the diffirences

I wish ER came from Incelhalla to judge mortals

Asian women are especially height obsessed
Much more than other races. I’ve seen way too many Asian girls with chad boyfriends who heightmog them by at least a foot.

You know what's true pain? Seeing a girl with tall stick whom you both wristmog and bideltoidmog so easily like it's nothing. Makes me suicidal.

Incels of tomorrow.
Bonus if the female is asian.

those tallfags with girlfriends all have normie tier face.
3/10 tallfag don't go out because of bullying trauma

jfl thinking height nets you a foid, you need all the other shit to go along with it

I'm 6ft but a ricecel with skinny wrists and a 2/10 face.

Please don't chop my legs

Warning: don't open spoiler, sui fuel inside.

they look like pedos

The shorter the foid is the higher her standarts are when it comes to height.
This, midget foids who legit look like lolis will always have a very high SMV, and of course they will know it and only go for tall chads.

Why would you get angry? I would get pissed if I saw tall woman with tall man. Short height is a feminine feature, girls shorter than average have the biggest number of sex partners, and they get married much, much more often than tall foids. Short foids are considered to be ideal in almost every place in the world besides one small tribe lol.

"I feel so protected by my tall bf teehee"

I guess they have good personality. not about them being tall !

You would hate my mother then because she is 4'11" and my father 6'8". Well he is old now and shrunk a few inches but he was 6'8" when she met him many years ago.

what qualifies as tallfag?