Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate seeing short foids with tallfags

I see it all the time as well, seeing a 5'6 foid with a guy over 6 feet is very common where i live.

Yeah it’s over if your below average height
It just irritates me knowing that a male version of these bitches is most likely a depressed virgin, while they get to enjoy life.

obviously you must not be in America. 6 foot 3.5/10 is incel as fuck in any western country. every fat ugly nasty bitch has 100s of 6 foot 6/10s at her disposal. jfl if you think a 3.5/10 can get pussy in the west just because of 6 foot.

now, 6 foot white 3.5/10 does make you a LOCATIONCEL. meaning you can run noodlewhore game in sea.

Or any subhuman ethnic foids tbh

6foot 3/10 mogs the shit out of 80% of beaners in Mexico.

i am 5'6 with 2/10 face

I have to vent some of this shit off. Every time I leave my house I see foids with guys over 5’11. The heightpill can’t be anymore real. I hate tallfags tbhngl. Every time I walk past a tallfag or any tall guy I immediately get the urge to throw a leaping left hook across their jaw and stomp their ‘confident’ face into the curb. If your below average height like me Its Over. I don’t remember the last time I’ve seen someone my height or under with a foid I’m dead serious.
How tall are you?

The heightpill strikes again.

384yaXRuh7nXWi20mqTz3yKocm4pZX HAQwGXBMLQxw