Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate successful people

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I know I sound bitter and envious, but I don't care.

I hate rich people, I hate politicians, I hate tryhard normies that have good jobs, I hate any sort of display of status. I hate these people even more if they are close to my age.

But it's not just limited to the economic dimension of course. Looks and success in he dating department leaves me bitter too, I don't know which pisses me off more though.

Fuck everyone tbh.

I hate young people that are much more successfull than me(so 99.9999% of all young people)

I always hated the "Work super hard to become a success" meme that was thrown in my face. Meanwhile normies caught on to it more and try harded their exams etc. I really wish I had that line of thinking but I don't. Fucking dumbasses think that they "achieved" stuff even though they did not "earn" it outside their genes.

I hate sex-havers

I hate people who made more "incel trait threads" than me.

I hate stacys and chads who inherit millions from their rich parents

I hate rich people, I hate politicians, I hate tryhard normies that have good jobs, I hate any sort of display of status. I hate these people even more if they are close to my age.
Fuck everyone tbh.

extremely based

they aren't successful

It's a sin for other people to live better lives than me...

Cope. If you were them, you wouldn't complain.

I hate these people almost more than foids, also they just get a good job/career through some special contacts (family, friends, ...) and not through effort.
This world is so unfair.

I like when that kind of people fall, but even in the misery they can mog me due to having more life experience.

I hate young people that are much more successfull than me(so 99.9999% of all young people)

I hate them because I envy them, same with so called ''normies''. I actually envy them.

If you are a poorcel it is difficult even to buy healthy food as junk food is cheaper, maybe society wants us to die young

I'm the least successful person on this forum kek

Everyone I know is going to end up with a banking or consultancy gig while I sleep in a cardboard box underneath a bridge. Maybe I'll die of alcohol poisoning while they become politicians.

success in 2019 = being born with wealth and the right connections, having chad looks + executive job, or being female

that's about it

Same. No wonder acid attacks are popular (in minecraft).

Most of successniggers were someones bully

I'm the least successful person on this forum kek

Everyone I know is going to end up with a banking or consultancy gig while I sleep in a cardboard box underneath a bridge. Maybe I'll die of alcohol poisoning while they become politicians.
Are you a dropout of Oxford? Do you have pretentions to master Philosophy, politics and economics to have power over the people in way to cope your genes?

Same, and it's normal because we hate ourselves, so why should we like someone else?

I despise anyone that isn't me

No need to feel bad or envious. I totally agree, OP

Hard work does not guarantee success. It’s all connections, getting a degree from the “right school”, the right ethnicity, and looks

Preaching “hard work” is like snake oil salesmen talk.

Successful normies attribute their accomplishment through hard work but you will never hear them say “I made it big because daddy knows people / i sucked the boss’s dick / the female HR manager that interviewed me thought I was hot / my mistakes were forgiven because I’m pretty”

But it's not just limited to the economic dimension of course. Looks and success in he dating department leaves me bitter too, I don't know which pisses me off more though.

Fuck everyone tbh.

I hate everybody.

Cope. If you were them, you wouldn't complain abou

If you were Chad, you wouldn't complain.
Successful normies attribute their accomplishment through hard work but you will never hear them say “I made it big because daddy knows people / i sucked the boss’s dick / the female HR manager that interviewed me thought I was hot / my mistakes were forgiven because I’m pretty”

It could be as simple as "I was born as an average-looking person in a stable, two-parent middle-class family and grew up in a town with well-funded public schools."

That's enough to give you an edge over a slum-dwelling ethnic poorcel whose father left, and whose mother is a janitor addicted to crack.
Are you a dropout of Oxford? Do you have pretentions to master Philosophy, politics and economics to have power over the people in way to cope your genes?

who said anything about dropping out

I have to confess that, socioeconomically speaking, I'm probably more privileged than some other forum users -- but don't be under the impression that it guarantees you a happy life. Because it doesn't. Fuck my wretched existence.

Last edited:
HATE IS NOT A CRIME!

Fuck everyone tbh.
I hate everybody.

Thinking of this question, I actually know a dyke that is a total, complete dumbass, but she’s freaking hot. Opportunities fall on her lap and every endeavor she tries works out nicely

I'm the least successful person on this forum kek.

Stop fishing for compliments.

If you go to Oxford than you are more successful (academically) than 99% of people here.

There are successful people that are humble and don't bully others. I don't hate them, but I do envy them. In fact, I envy them more than the evil successful people, as they actually have a sense of inner peace.

There are successful people that are humble and don't bully others. I don't hate them, but I do envy them. In fact, I envy them more than the evil successful people, as they actually have a sense of inner peace.
Would they still be humble if they were forced into our scenario is the question?
Being a unsuccessful incel is a true test of character

I hate women because they are all treated like godesses but they are also the ones playing the victim 24/7

I hate Chads who tell others that life is about hard work and having a good personality.

I also hate incels in denial simply because they hate me.

I hate sex-havers

Pretty much this.

Most aspects of life are more meritocratic than attracting women. Even ugly guys like myself have been able to succeed in other areas of life (classroom, workplace, having interesting experiences, and even making friends). It may be harder for ugly guys, but it's not completely impossible like succeeding with the opposite sex is when you're as visually-repulsive as I am.

Fuck everyone tbh.
Nah I don't hate all of them. But the ones who always brag about it and shove it in your face can rot in hell.

If you hate successful people then you would love me.

I hate everyone, even you that's reading this

I vote for their castration

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back