Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate tallfags

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-
Most of them are dumb, useless pieces of shit (like most normies)

Still, as they are tall, they get to have the pussy and the good times, I work, they get the reward

Tallcels are fakecels

same Tallfags should die (guys over 6'2)

at least tallfags can intimidate someone and HEIGHTMOGGING, truly over for manlets

OP im 6'2 but i guess im slaying imaginary pussy huh. :feelshehe:

i hate how tallfags think they are so much better than me(they are btw)

Does 6'1 count as "tall"? Because I'm 6'1 and a 28 year old KHV.

Where tf do you live if 6'2 isn't tall?
Germany.

6ft2 is average height, borderline manlet among young people. I´m legit 6ft2 and I get mogged by teens all day.

i hate how tallfags think they are so much better than me(they are btw)

So the problem is YOU, not what they think... You're mental femoid or something ?

So the problem is YOU, not what they think... You're mental femoid or something ?

tallfags are more genetically well off than me. i have no other features to compensate for my manletism and most of my other areas such as face or IQ are below average percentile as well so they are always better than me.

tallfags are more genetically well off than me. i have no other features to compensate for my manletism and most of my other areas such as face or IQ are below average percentile as well so they are always better than me.

OK but my point was, truth > feelings
it doesnt make sense to "hate" tallfags because they think they're superior if they actually are. Just my 2 cents
The world doesnt care about the way you see it. It should be amongst the first rules of the red/black/whitepill

it doesnt make sense to "hate" tallfags because they think they're superior if they actually are. Just my 2 cents
The world doesnt care about the way you see it. It should be amongst the first rules of the red/black/whitepill

i hate them for being better than me. it doesnt matter what they do. there are exceptions of course but by default i dislike tallfags.

Germany.

6ft2 is average height, borderline manlet among young people. I´m legit 6ft2 and I get mogged by teens all day.
average height in germany for males is 180cm = 5'10
JFL at calling 6'2 average and manlet. wtf u smokin

I agree. Tallfags are always so smug and they're constantly humble bragging.

Averageheightcel here, i wish i were taller.

average height in germany for males is 180cm = 5'10
JFL at calling 6'2 average and manlet. wtf u smokin
that statistic also includes 60+ year old oldcels, so it´s worthless.

The average teen in Germany is around 6ft2.

Especially the fucking prettybois that are like 6'5"
Just fuck life one chance and get born a subhuman

height can't save you if your face is recessed

No matter the other variables, there is never a reason to live as a manlet. Maybe, if they were the last human on Earth, but otherwise, none.

Of course short men are going to bear some innate anger and hatred towards tall and average sized ones, no matter how reasonably they try not to. It's just nature. It's bound to happen after a lifetime of seeing taller men be treated so much better for no good reason, a lifetime of being pushed around, emasculated and treated like shit for something completely out of your control.
If that torture doesn't bother you? Doesn't strike you as wrong, as deserving of anger? Then I'd say that's an issue in and of itself.

Incel tallfags are basically low iq idiots who can’t even slay when they’re playing the game on ez mode, meanwhile ethnic ugly Manlet playing game on impossible mode hearing tallfag bitching bout game on ez mode lul

that statistic also includes 60+ year old oldcels, so it´s worthless.

The average teen in Germany is around 6ft2.
Troll

?

If 6ft is tall or not depends on your country.

In Brasil, 5' 11" is already tall.

In Brasil, 5' 11" is already tall.

Wrong. In most of the major cities I get heightmogged even while being 5'11 tall.
I would say that at least 45% of all males, specially the young, are taller than 1,80m.

Braziliancels are doomed for either settling to disgusting ethnic femoids or giving up.

Fucking morons in here not realizing hating tallfags is the same as foids hating manlets for there HEIGHT.
I'm also a 5'8 manlet so dont think I'm bias.

Being tall does not necessarily mean they are fakcels but it makes your ascension much easier. While manlets are doomed.

Fucking morons in here not realizing hating tallfags is the same as foids hating manlets for there HEIGHT.
That's true. (Although I should very much hope that this is all hyperbolic venting/trolling, rather than legitimate hate)
I should clarify that with my first post I don't mean that, one should freely choose to hate tall people, rather that, innately, just as the ugly do towards the attractive, or the poor towards the rich, short men will always have a natural jealousy and anger, that isn't simply dismissed by choice, as was suggested in the post I replied to.. you cannot fault manlets for expressing bitterness at times, and those who say they don't have it at all, are either lying, or have ascended to higher a state of being than I have imagined.
By all means treat those you encounter, equally, regardless of their bodies, and overcome your biases, or else you are no better than a 'foid, as you said.

Most of them are dumb, useless pieces of shit (like most normies)

Still, as they are tall, they get to have the pussy and the good times, I work, they get the reward
what a delusion

women don't like tall guys nearly as much as you think

online they say "teehee i love fucking iants" and all that

it doesn't translate over IRL

Lankletcels btfo gymcelling not an option with so long arms and legs
Im 6'5 tbh but im a lardcel so gymcellin isnt an option for me either

It's all about the fucking F - A - C - E

It is worse to be tallcel than a manlet because you can at least have friends as a manlet. But if you are ugly tallfag you are hated by everyone, not just girls. You are hated by girls because you are ugly and hated by other males because they are jealous of your height.

I'm also a 5'8 manlet so dont think I'm bias.
No, it's not. Females hate manlets and there is no benefit to being short except live longer and don't need as much food to survive. Males hate tallfags and there are tons of benefits to being tall.

hate foids and cucks, not tallfags