Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate the brazilian climate

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Seriously, the heat is good for those who are rich or live near the beach, but for a poorcel like me it sucks. I feel tremendous lethargy, I can't sleep well, the insects and mice are unbearable, I sweat like a pig and the bitches almost get naked on the street. All incels who live in temperate places mogs me from Pernambuco to Moscow.

Seriously, the heat is good for those who are rich or live near the beach, but for a poorcel like me it sucks. I feel tremendous lethargy, I can't sleep well, the insects and mice are unbearable, I sweat like a pig and the bitches almost get naked on the street. All incels who live in temperate places mogs me from Pernambuco to Moscow.
And the cooling effect of the rainforest is going away because it is getting cut down again.

brasil seems to be incels hell.You get fucked in every manner possible and then get caught and shot in a random gunfight between bope and gangmembers.Assuming you are in a favela that is.

damn, thats why i love the south, its 5 degrees rn with some relaxing drizzle :feelsYall:

i feel your pain.

@BrazilianSigmasDad, thoughts on Brazilian climate?

move out of brazil then

brasil seems to be incels hell.You get fucked in every manner possible and then get caught and shot in a random gunfight between bope and gangmembers.Assuming you are in a favela that is.
I live in one of the most violent regions in Brazil, the Northeast.

then I hope you're high iq enough to realize you should never have kids in a shithole like brazil

Last edited:
I would gladly swap Russia's mud, piss and feces mixed up with snow for Brazilian mud, piss and feces but without snow.

You've heard too? What's unfortunate is that it could have been prevented. It sped up in the 2000s and with the election of the new president illegal logging has skyrocketed. Within 30 years it's predicted to become more like a savanna.
Most mass extinctions going on are in places like the tropics right now. It's quite sad but and future normies will know less of the other species Earth had. But if you don't really care about future generations since you have no stake like the people on this site it is no big deal at this point.

The world will go on without you inkel! I'll still have children and raise the next generation!
>Your next generation will inherit a degraded wasteland at this rate.

I would gladly swap Russia's mud, piss and feces mixed up with snow for Brazilian mud, piss and feces but without snow.
Snow is good brocel.

Too bad that your region will be one of the first to become completely inhabitable due to heatwaves combined to humidity.
Not much better in France btw, it's becoming as dry as Iraq. The climate change shit is going to cut our legs.

Fuck, it's over.
For you to be aware in 2019 there were 39,776 thousand homicides in the whole country, and of these 39 thousand 41% were from my region.
Too bad that your region will be one of the first to become completely inhabitable due to heatwaves combined to humidity.
Not much better in France btw, it's becoming as dry as Iraq. The climate change shit is going to cut our legs.
It's over

I've seen enough of Brazil on Bestgore to know I'll never visit that shithole country ever ever ever in my life. My heart goes out to you.

I've seen enough of Brazil on Bestgore to know I'll never visit that shithole country ever ever ever in my life. My heart goes out to you.

It’s all latin America tbh

For you to be aware in 2019 there were 39,776 thousand homicides in the whole country, and of these 39 thousand 41% were from my region.

It's over

That's right, even regions like Europe or the US with moderate climate are doomed too. My region is slowly becoming a noticeable desert, and we've not even reached the economical collapse or the 400 millions Africans fleeing away from their uninhabitable countries to go in Europe.

As you noticed, more heat = people being more aggressive.

Last year we had +46°C and tendency is +56°C in 2050. Tourists are less coming here too because it's way too hot so the go to another northern region.

Not much better in France btw, it's becoming as dry as Iraq
It isn't only the climate that is getting Iraqish in France, hope that armour of yours can protect french wombs from Mohammed's jizz

It isn't only the climate that is getting Iraqish in France, hope that armour of yours can protect french wombs from Mohammed's jizz

French women don't want arabs, just because they're arabs. Arab men stay alone or had to find an arab woman, but those women are kept like cows in a ranch by their families, who only want them married to a white or a rich arab.

Arab men can't go with blacks because they hate each other, considering them inferior slaves too. Asian women don't mix with anybody, including whites.

There are few exceptions but that's how things work here. White foids only fuck whites and would be disgusted by fucking another race. Ironically, they pretend not to be racist at all.

There are few exceptions but that's how things work here. White foids only fuck whites and would be disgusted by fucking another race. Ironically, they pretend not to be racist at all.
Same in other western countries lol.
Women cover up their racism against non-white males by virtue signaling about how they care about non-whites but if you pay attention to how they actually act toward ethnic males you won't be fooled by the tolerant gestures and act they put on in public.

Same in other western countries lol.
Women cover up their racism against non-white males by virtue signaling about how they care about non-whites but if you pay attention to how they actually act toward ethnic males you won't be fooled by the tolerant gestures and act they put on in public.

Exactly, they're not honest at all on a massive scale. They have egalitarian speeches but when you look at the acts, it's completely racist.

Another thing I noticed is that arabs families tend to glorify marriages of their foids with whites, as a real way to ascend. However, they select those guys who will have the right to marry, and if you're not at the level they rated, they'll do anything to demolish you. They'll also ask the white guy to convert to islam, because they're afraid entering churches.

Exactly, they're not honest at all on a massive scale. They have egalitarian speeches but when you look at the acts, it's completely racist.
It's fooled a lot of guys. Also I can't help but think many guys see foids of their race doing this and reach the conclusion it is only specific to those foids (ie white foids hate white men and love refugees!)
When really it's more likely because foids like to more easily compare guys to see who is chad and who isn't since they are always judging guys on any characteristic imaginable and having guys of many different races makes it easy to do this.

See my thread on this:

It's fooled a lot of guys. Also I can't help but think many guys see foids of their race doing this and reach the conclusion it is only specific to those foids (ie white foids hate white men and love refugees!)
When really it's more likely because foids like to more easily compare guys to see who is chad and who isn't since they are always judging guys on any characteristic imaginable and having guys of many different races makes it easy to do this.

See my thread on this:

I'll have a look !

This winter had a short period of above average cold and now weeks and weeks of heat.