Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate the fact that we have to share this forum with so many fucking fakecels.

VST

VST

Banned
-
IF YOU GOT LAID WITHOUT MONEY EXCHANGING HANDS/GOING TO ASIA YOU ARE A FILTHY FUCKING FAKECEL.
Fuck me, anyone else get annoyed by this fucking plague of non-virgins just sticking their fucking nose everywhere?
First /r9k/, then r/incels, now this.
Fuck is wizchan truly the only fucking place for us?

Normies ruin everything

It's fakecels.me, truecels such as myself are a minority.

Start calling out the fakecels with @. I want to know who they are. They need to be purged from here.

Start calling out the fakecels with @. I want to know who they are. They need to be purged from here.
@Twisted and @Weed are the most popular ones. I know a few more but they aren't that well known as they don't have a lot posts

Getting laid sometime in the past doesn't guarantee you anything in the future. It's like saying someone who had a decent job once can't become homeless.

Betabux involves money exchanged for sex too.

Trying to take another shot at me aye?

Well I’ve already explained multiple times why I actually am incel and can’t escape for the meantime

Now you can explain your whole suicide thread and then supposedly being put in an asylum. Why was it that you only revealed that you got put there AFTER you got called out in the rate me thread? Seems a little suspicous to me...
I didn't reveal it after I got called out lol, I've mentioned it a few more time before that

You logged on to the incelsui account, got caught out then the account got banned.

Surely it would have been wise to make a thread explaining your situation the moment you got back on here? Especially after the whole HWH scandal.
What's the whole point of this? If it was fake why would have I posted my picture? It's not like I'm good looking and doing it for attention lol. Unlike you, no one has ever called me Chad lite or anything.

Expose the "mentalcels" too. I HATE those mother fuckers.

@Twisted and @Weed are the most popular ones. I know a few more but they aren't that well known as they don't have a lot posts

Twisted is not a fakecel, he may be decent looking but autism is a complete death sentence. I should know, since I have the same shit as him

We need to become more extreme to wade off the normies

Whole point is that you’re constantly attacking me DESPITE my user title explaining exactly why I’m incel.
Like I said... If you aren't randomly flapping your arms and legs, your autism is a meme

There are no fakecels here and about 80% of people here are (autistic) mentalcels.

There are no fakecels here and about 80% of people here are (autistic) mentalcels.
There are definitely fakecels here. I'm sure you are one... You slayer.

Fuck is wizchan truly the only fucking place for us?
and the sad thing that even wizchan bans incels and forces the whole board to pretend they're all volcels

I agree with this. NON-VIRGINS OUT

There is no one on this forum who has legitimate autism. Shut the fuck up about this meme already. That's why "mentalcels" are retarded. Stop defending them, you "mentalcel" fuckface.

@St.Tropez

Attachments

• Fucking fakecel.png
    Fucking fakecel.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 74
He's not a fakecel, he's a blackpilled normie.
Btw blackpilled normie still means incel btw

it may mean dating, or gf sometimes if lucky but still generally incel

it is IMPOSSIBLE to be blackpilled with a gf (an extremely rare exception possibly being Grotesque), any guys with gfs should not be posting here, even Grotesque doesn't post here much

Yeah it's pretty depressing to be a friendless KHHV and have to hear people actually getting near and even getting intimate with others.

I guess it's true that you can never truly understand someone's pain unless you're in their shoes.

See - Zyros

At least dontcomplain1 isn't here moaning about not getting as many matches per day as he wants

Fakecel = normie larping as incel.

Zyros does not larp, so he's welcome.
"Blackpilled normie" is such a stupid thing to allow him on this forum. The majority of his posts are just humblebragging. He still can get pussy. He just can't get pussy like a Chadlite/Chad can. This is bullshit.

non-virgins can go kill themselves but if you're against autists like me you can fuck right off as well

Btw blackpilled normie still means incel btw

it may mean dating, or gf sometimes if lucky but still generally incel

it is IMPOSSIBLE to be blackpilled with a gf (an extremely rare exception possibly being Grotesque), any guys with gfs should not be posting here, even Grotesque doesn't post here much
You're a blackpilled normie if you can get GFs, like Zyros. Are you trying to say he's incel?

Fakecel = normie larping as incel.

Zyros does not larp, so he's welcome.
He pretty much does though, always telling stories about how he’s going out and hanging out with normies. I’m sure he slays a couple of times a month.

It's natural for people wanting to join up in smaller niche groups to get the utmost sympathy/remorse from others, even if they don't have that problem or are suffering of that same problem, for the intended group there in. You could look at SAS for example, where people come in to say that their depressed whilst being in a loving relationship (which most of us hope to have or die for).

At this point, I don't really care about labels now. I don't live by them anymore. Normies and femails could go pretend to be Incels, if they want, for all I care. Well because I know deep down that they are not actually for what they say they are, it's just all of a act or a facade they put up to win sympathy points. This pushes the real victims or the ones suffering for real, further back.

Last edited:
"Blackpilled normie" is such a stupid thing to allow him on this forum. The majority of his posts are just humblebragging. He still can get pussy. He just can't get pussy like a Chadlite/Chad can. This is bullshit.
If it were up to me, only truecels would have been allowed TBH. I suggested a truecel forum and the mods said it was a bad idea. Assholes.

I FUCKING HATE FAKECELS SO FUCKING MUCH THAT WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT.
FAKECELS OUT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He pretty much does though, always telling stories about how he’s going out and hanging out with normies. I’m sure he slays a couple of times a month.
But that doesn't make him a fakecel, he never claimed to be an incel, which is something fakecels do.

I FUCKING HATE FAKECELS SO FUCKING MUCH THAT WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT.
FAKECELS OUT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're a blackpilled normie if you can get GFs, like Zyros. Are you trying to say he's incel?
I know he doesn't post here much so maybe he's not incel anymore

What i'm saying is if there is some guy who comes on here with gf claiming to be 'blackpilled normie' and posting alot he is troll and/or larper

If you got laid in asia you're a total fakecel

If it were up to me, only truecels would have been allowed TBH. I suggested a truecel forum and the mods said it was a bad idea. Assholes.
How the fuck is it a bad idea? I don't understand. I rather talk to truecels/incels than fucking fakecels and mentalcels who pollute this forum. This is bullshit, goddamn it!

I know he doesn't post here much so maybe he's not incel anymore

What i'm saying is if there is some guy who comes on here with gf claiming to be 'blackpilled normie' and posting alot he is troll and/or larper
I can see why you'd think that. Somebody with a GF wouldn't spend a lot of time on here, but maybe they're insecure as well, as even being a normie doesn't free you from insecurities. Heck, Zyros even ranted the other day about sometimes feeling ugly because of facial bloat.

How the fuck is it a bad idea? I don't understand. I rather talk to truecels/incels than fucking fakecels and mentalcels who pollute this forum. This is bullshit, goddamn it!
Exactly, I was dumbfounded. And I'm with you, I prefer a truecel forum as well. I'm guessing they just want more traffic, considering the vast majority (95%) aren't even truecels. There's another incel forum though but it's pretty dead compared to this one. But at least there aren't fakecels. I think.

It's fakecels.me, truecels such as myself are a minority.
Very true brother.

I recognise very few truecel faces here. It feels like salt being rubbed in the incel wounds.

Very true brother.

I recognise very few truecel faces here. It feels like salt being rubbed in the incel wounds.
It definitely sucks. Just look at the Megaratings thread. Not a single truecel aside from the female larper, but females can't be incel so...

me too i hate how the fakecels have been allowed to take over

Exactly, I was dumbfounded. And I'm with you, I prefer a truecel forum as well. I'm guessing they just want more traffic, considering the vast majority (95%) aren't even truecels. There's another incel forum though but it's pretty dead compared to this one. But at least there aren't fakecels. I think.
You know which? I'm about to leave this forum and hopefully take other incels/truecels with me.