Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate this modern generation snowflake culture

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive made a post in a jaw surgery Group About this Picture:

Ive wrote that this is how men and women should ideally develop (ideally = high T low E for men and high E low T for women)

within 10 minutes my post was invaded by roasties and cucks who said Things like "you're discriminating every Person who doesnt fit into your ideal"

So according to their logic, im insulting every disabled Person if i say that a human should ideally grow 4 full limbs?

Ive DID NOT EVEN CREATED THIS PICTURE and it doesnt even represents my own personal ideal of dimorphism, it's a IDEALIFICATION from a big study About gender specific dimorphism

But every small minded cuck automatically thinks im a Beauty dictator

How abnormally stupid you must be to accuse me of insulting other People for not Fitting into my Version of ideal facial structure if this pic was created by a study of a reasearch of hormonal influence on facial gender specified development

This is a perfect example of our degenerate "muh individualism" culture, no human being accepts even the mildest form of collectivization without creating a cuckstorm of stupid accusations

IM SO FUCKING DONE with this abnormally stupid Society!!!!!!!!!

within 10 minutes my post was invaded by roasties and cucks who said Things like "you're discriminating every Person who doesnt fit into your ideal"

I cannot stand those nonsense replies anymore. They cannot accept simple biological facts. Every biological fact hurt their ''feelings''.

They openly support disabilities.

So according to their logic, im insulting every disabled Person if i say that a human should ideally grow 4 full limbs?

But what about other beauty dictators in the mainstream media? In this case people say nothing about it.

They are unable to accept simple biological facts.

Jawcels are coping big time

I agree there is too many snowflakes now a days

chad genocide now

Worldwide eugenics would have already solved most of the worlds problems by now. We’d all be super humans and probably would have already started to explore space by now.

They'd rather be lied to than face the harsh reality.

Don't forget these are the same ppl calling for incels to be imprisoned or killed en masse while crying that eugenics or the death penalty for the worst criminals is a breach of human rights.

Classic Groupthink. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

It's like a discussion on pedophilia, where the ignorant groupthinkers do actually think a man attracted to a perfectly formed 14yo jailbait with tits and ass is a dangerous molesting pedophile and infantifile. Absolute ignorant paranoid schizo turd-throwing baboons that cause society to be the mess it is.

We just need to burn it all.

Everyone has the right to be offended other than heterosexual white men.

Sweety, you can't generalize like this, everything is relative WEEEEEEE
i have a degree in liberal arts btw.:feelstastyman:

All snowflakes should be sent to the desert so they get burned

Ive made a post in a jaw surgery Group About this Picture:

View attachment 104950

Ive wrote that this is how men and women should ideally develop (ideally = high T low E for men and high E low T for women)

Ive DID NOT EVEN CREATED THIS PICTURE and it doesnt even represents my own personal ideal of dimorphism, it's a IDEALIFICATION from a big study About gender specific dimorphism

How abnormally stupid you must be to accuse me of insulting other People for not Fitting into my Version of ideal facial structure if this pic was created by a study of a reasearch of hormonal influence on facial gender specified development

This is a perfect example of our degenerate "muh individualism" culture, no human being accepts even the mildest form of collectivization without creating a cuckstorm of stupid accusations

which reddit sub?