Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate thug culture with a passion

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
Fyi, I do no hate black culture, black culture is jazz and basketball not fucking being a degenerate.

I just really fucking hate thug culture, of course the elite are pushing it on the youngsters, why because it keeps them low IQ so they don’t rebel against them.

I just hate everything about it, the music, the talk, the degeneracy, the clothing and the attitude. They promote it everywhere, society keeps on praising everyone to be a low IQ thug that hates intelligence.

God, and it’s ruining so many communities, it came for blacks first, look at them now 92% father’s in households in the 1970s and now 35% today. Now, it came for the Whites, Arabs and every other race here, a lot of the communities are now extremely degenerate. Thank fuck that Asians and Currys are resisting it and deciding to respect knowledge and good etiquette, but they won’t hold out for much longer because of the elite.

All of society’s problems can be traced to thug culture.

Broken households: Thug culture
Toxic society: Thug culture
Low intelligence: Thug culture
Absolute degeneracy: Thug culture
Crime and killings: Thug culture
Zero morals: Thug culture
Feminism: Thug culture
School bullying: Thug culture

I wish this disgusting excuse of a sick trend is driving humanity into the ground. I grew up in a low socio economic neighborhood and it was riddled with dumb kids wanting to be the next gangster.

How to get rid of thug culture?

Get rid of the (((elite))) who promote it.

Fyi, I do no hate black culture, black culture is jazz and basketball not fucking being a degenerate.
Yes.
Thank fuck that Asians and Currys are resisting it and deciding to respect knowledge and good etiquette, but they won’t hold out for much longer because of the elite.
The foids are not.
That being said, I don't think the promotion of thug cuture is some conspiracy. It's seems to the pattern of every dying civilization.

This might be have some correlation tbh
All the guys that bullied me were usually low inhib normies that would listen to Eminem.

Plus in thug culture and rap if you don't fuck women or aren't even able to attract them, you get disrespected and clowned on.

tenor.gif

Yes. You understand.

Unfortunately, thugs respect power and money. The only language they know is violence. You have to let it die off or cannibalize itself, or take the drastic measure: benevolent tyranny. Sometimes, the only way to help someone isn't through reason and compassion, but through fear and beating it into them.

When facing a pack of 80 IQ thugs who are armed diplomacy and reason are not cards you play. You need to have them surrounded and force them to choose between disarming or dying. Then you begin the painstaking and slow process of educating them and finding a place for them in civil society.

So thug culture is black culture, nothing else to add.

Ok so degenerate culture is white culture. It came of the black first as an experiment, even neonazi skinheads practice degenerate thug. I believe colonial countries like the US, Australia and Canada were sick human experiments created by the British (this is a really intense theory, dm me if you want to know more)

Listen mate, men around the world are under attack by the elite. It is time to unite and fight against them. I will not see victory until all races embrace nuclear families.

We need to nuke every rapper on earth, and erase any evidence of their music.

Bullying existed long before thug culture, it is toxic human nature to bully the weak.

Asians haven't resisted thug culture, look at the Asians in English cities like Manchester, Birmingham and England. The men behave like black men.

So thug culture is black culture, nothing else to add.
Sort of, I’d say it’s now Norman culture in general. Most people who propogate it are blacks, then it goes to white youthss due to black halos of things like “noble savagery”. All watched under the elites and NWO jews

All the guys that bullied me were usually low inhib normies that would listen to Eminem.

Plus in thug culture and rap if you don't fuck women or aren't even able to attract them, you get disrespected and clowned on.

This might be one of the reasons why I hated thug culture to the bottom of my heart. The amount of bullies it produces, no respect to another individual whatsoever because being a bad person is good.

No I was bullied in rural Ireland by people who have high tier jobs now. It is common for society to just blame bullying on lower class society but that is far from the truth. By that logic then bullying doesn't exist in colleges or offices.

We need to nuke every rapper on earth, and erase any evidence of their music.
It's over for illiterate cels.
Ok so degenerate culture is white culture. It came of the black first as an experiment, even neonazi skinheads practice degenerate thug. I believe colonial countries like the US, Australia and Canada were sick human experiments created by the British (this is a really intense theory, dm me if you want to know more)

Listen mate, men around the world are under attack by the elite. It is time to unite and fight against them. I will not see victory until all races embrace nuclear families.
Brits are demons ngl. They are the only reason my country isn't currently a giga power with colonies on Saturn's rings. I kinda agree with you tbh.

This might be one of the reasons why I hated thug culture to the bottom of my heart. The amount of bullies it produces, no respect to another individual whatsoever because being a bad person is good.
Yup and it gives rise to the phenomenon where people try to rationalize nerds and ugly quiet males as bad and the thugs as good people deep down that tell it how it is.

No I was bullied in rural Ireland by people who have high tier jobs now. It is common for society to just blame bullying on lower class society but that is far from the truth. By that logic then bullying doesn't exist in colleges or offices.
But I didn't say that bullying doesn't exist in colleges or offices and among people with high tier professions. I just said that every guy that bullied me in school was a low inhib normie that listened to rap like Eminem so maybe there is some correlation with excessive bullying and thug culture promoted in rap.

Bullying existed long before thug culture, it is toxic human nature to bully the weak.

Asians haven't resisted thug culture, look at the Asians in English cities like Manchester, Birmingham and England. The men behave like black men.

My Grandpa said that the youth back then were actually taught and disciplined properly. And more morally upright, I also believe him with that. He has a great friend circle and is a very compassionate man.

My Grandpa said that the youth back then were actually taught and disciplined properly. And more morally upright, I also believe him with that. He has a great friend circle and is a very compassionate man.
That is probably from an NT perspective, maybe ask someone who was an Autist in the 1950s or had a stutter or something. Also I have received abuse in the workplace by men who were teens in the 1970s so that is another thing that proves my point about bullying being a cross generation problem.

Basically, parents used to beat their kids when they did stupid shit so kids would actually become better, but these days everyone is cucked, so everyone will scream ''CHILD ABUSE!!!!'' If you try to discipline your child. JFL.

That's not a theory and it's not just the commonwealth/former commonwealth countries. The truth is a lot more nefarious.

Thug culture is (((their))) artificial culture and creation .

Basically, parents used to beat their kids when they did stupid shit so kids would actually become better, but these days everyone is cucked, so everyone will scream ''CHILD ABUSE!!!!'' If you try to discipline your child. JFL.
Thug culture is (((their))) artificial culture and creation .

You are both correct 100%.

Yes, I am also from the lower class of education, grown in a big city. Many here prefer the thug life with little respect, poor articulation and yet high high temperament, always ready to start a fight. I have been bullied a lot, and so I couldn't even finish secondary school. And now I am practically condemned to be a wage slave, thanks to these bums who did not leave me alone. Now years later I would like to see them again and beat them up.

Thug culture is a byproduct of capitalism ,
its pure opportunism without regard for anyone else ,
just trying to be alpha at all costs , in a low IQ primal way .

But anyway , i think there is some jealousy tbh .
Maybe you wish you could have the genetics to pull off being a thug .

That's not a theory and it's not just the commonwealth/former commonwealth countries. The truth is a lot more nefarious.

I have a theory that the commonwealth countries are a sick human experiment created by the British. I can talk about it later, but essentially the UK made these countries in order to show human behaviour and essentially use it as science to create the dystopian society.
Yes, I am also from the lower class of education, grown in a big city. Many here prefer the thug life with little respect, poor articulation and yet high high temperament, always ready to start a fight. I have been bullied a lot, and so I couldn't even finish secondary school. And now I am practically condemned to be a wage slave, thanks to these bums who did not leave me alone. Now years later I would like to see them again and beat them up.

I never go their aggressive behaviour, they can’t leave others alone in peace without starting a low IQ fight. Where are the fucking parents to discipline them?

Last edited:
I have a theory that the commonwealth countries are a sick human experiment created by the British. I can talk about it later, but essentially the UK made these countries in order to show human behaviour and essentially use it as science to create the dystopian society.

You have the right idea, but it's not just these countries. It's most countries in the world, and it's not just the British.

Thug culture is a byproduct of capitalism ,
its pure opportunism without regard for anyone else ,
just trying to be alpha at all costs , in a low IQ primal way .

But anyway , i think there is some jealousy tbh .
Maybe you wish you could have the genetics to pull off being a thug .
jfl at thinking chad and those with skills won't be more valued then everyone else in a marxist society.

I just really fucking hate thug culture, of course the elite are pushing it on the youngsters, why because it keeps them low IQ so they don’t rebel against them.

I just hate everything about it, the music, the talk, the degeneracy, the clothing and the attitude. They promote it everywhere, society keeps on praising everyone to be a low IQ thug that hates intelligence.

God, and it’s ruining so many communities, it came for blacks first, look at them now 92% father’s in households in the 1970s and now 35% today. Now, it came for the Whites, Arabs and every other race here, a lot of the communities are now extremely degenerate. Thank fuck that Asians and Currys are resisting it and deciding to respect knowledge and good etiquette, but they won’t hold out for much longer because of the elite.

I wish this disgusting excuse of a sick trend is driving humanity into the ground. I grew up in a low socio economic neighborhood and it was riddled with dumb kids wanting to be the next gangster.

Degeneracy and the devils play is something that has been going on for much longer then any thug culture you can think off.

i wonder what eminem thinks about that.The kid who was bullied being heard by bullies.
life is brutal.

You have the right idea, but it's not just these countries. It's most countries in the world, and it's not just the British.

No, most countries in the world are normal in comparison to commonwealth countries. Commonwealth ones are seriously fucked up human experiments.

Take Australia for example, Britian decided what would happen if they dumped all their high T criminal Chads on the other side of the planet. The British knew it would create race of superior GigaChad high T men and they would make excellent soldiers for their armies. That’s why Australian were used as cannon fodder during Britian’s war while the British were drinking tea at the back. How evil is that?

Edit: Also they wanted to see a society rulled by Chads as well, that’s why Australian Anglos are dumber than their British counterparts.

America was also another experiment, so was India and Pakistan, South Africa, the Caribbean and New Zealand.

Last edited:
No, most countries in the world are normal in comparison to commonwealth countries. Commonwealth ones are seriously fucked up human experiments.

Take Australia for example, Britian decided what would happen if they dumped all their high T criminal Chads on the other side of the planet. The British knew it would create race of superior GigaChad high T men and they would make excellent soldiers for their armies. That’s why Australian were used as cannon fodder during Britian’s war while the British were drinking tea at the back. How evil is that?

Like I said, you're on the right track.

Which countrys' cultures do you think are going to be the blueprint for the culture of the global community under global governance, once all sovereign nations have been dissolved, borders erased, and cultural lines blurred? It's more than just Canada, Australia and the US, though they are key. It's also Germany, Norway, Sweden and France, to name a handful.

The biggest challenge is going to be fine-tuning the culture to effectively uproot and supplant the East and Central Asian cultures, the Arab cultures, and the African cultures. The Latin cultures aren't a problem, they will easily adopt and assimilate.

Which countrys' cultures do you think are going to be the blueprint for the culture of the global community under global governance, once all sovereign nations have been dissolved, borders erased, and cultural lines blurred? It's more than just Canada, Australia and the US, though they are key. It's also Germany, Norway, Sweden and France, to name a handful.

The biggest challenge is going to be fine-tuning the culture to effectively uproot and supplant the East and Central Asian cultures, the Arab cultures, and the African cultures. The Latin cultures aren't a problem, they will easily adopt and assimilate.
Sovereigntymaxxing, presumably to make oneself valued by society (because you are their only choice left to hire or marry if the borders are closed) will never happen.

Thug culture is Alpha Male Culture. Women are attracted to criminals because they are alpha males. So blame women for fucking these types of men and rejecting betas. If thugs never got laid, and women only fucked nice guys with jobs, this problem would solve itself.

I feel like this only happen in the usa, this thug culture also harm blacksore than anyone else.
It's pretty bad in western anglo countries that don't have much of a culture left except trends influenced by pop culture, movies, rap and social media.
That's why I think imo "the west" and "western civilization" that some conservatives talk about needing to defend hasn't existed for a long time.
Thug culture is Alpha Male Culture. Women are attracted to criminals because they are alpha males. So blame women for fucking these types of men and rejecting betas. If thugs never got laid, and women only fucked nice guys with jobs, this problem would solve itself.
Precisely. Women reward this type of misandrist and predatory behavior of men toward other men.

Hear me out, Germany, Norway and maybe even France and Sweden are relatively sane (note: relative) but they are under the influence of Britisn. I believe that Britain is controlled by a few banking, government and corporate lords known as the elite. They built the British Empire, but actually they purposely dismantled it for experimental purposes, they wanted to cause chaos and essentially create the blueprint to easily control society.

I think it would be a combination of multiple blueprints to create a super effective one. Orwell (bless him) actually was against the elite, he created Britain as Airstrip One as he knew that Britain was behind all the world’s suffering because he served the Empire as well. That’s why he was assasinated, he didn’t die of TB, they covered it up. Princess Diana was killed by them as well because she knew too much as well. They killed anyone that had too much information. But 1984 was actually a vision of a future ruled by the elite with all the commonwealth countries as slaves. Orwell knew this and was killed because of it.

Germany is another experiment by the Brits, they essentially put a country through many different types of political extremism (Nazism, Communism, Imperialism, Neoliberalism and libertarianism) to essentially find out how long it takes to change a society. That’s why the Brits allowed WW2 to happen and help the Nazis win the elections, they could gain some prestige as heroes while colonial soldiers died in battle. They also wanted to show how easily a people can be radicalised, that’s why in the treaty of Versailles they made a big loan the Germans couldn’t pay. The more you read about, the more seriously fucked up it gets.

Last edited:
Sovereigntymaxxing, presumably to make oneself valued by society (because you are their only choice left to hire or marry if the borders are closed) will never happen.

That's not what we're talking about.

Hear me out, Germany, Norway and maybe even France and Sweden are relatively sane (note: relative) but they are under the influence of Britisn. I believe that Britain is controlled by a few banking, government and corporate lords known as the elite. They built the British Empire, but actually they purposely dismantled it for experimental purposes, they wanted to cause chaos and essentially create the blueprint to easily control society.

I think it would be a combination of multiple blueprints to create a super effective one. Orwell (bless him) actually was against the elite, he created Britain as Airstrip One as he knew that Britain was behind all the world’s suffering because he served the Empire as well. That’s why he was assasinated, he didn’t die of TB, they covered it up. Princess Diana was killed by them as well because she knew too much as well. They killed anyone that had too much information. But 1984 was actually a vision of a future ruled by the elite with all the commonwealth countries as slaves. Orwell knew this and was killed because of it.

Germany is another experiment by the Brits, they essentially put a country through many different types of political extremism (Nazism, Communism, Imperialism, Neoliberalism and libertarianism) to essentially find out how long it takes to change a society. That’s why the Brits allowed WW2 to happen and help the Nazis win the elections, they could gain some prestige as heroes while colonial soldiers died in battle. They also wanted to show how easily a people can be radicalised, that’s why in the treaty of Versailles they made a big loan the Germans couldn’t pay. The more you read about, the more seriously fucked up it gets.

OK. Now we're getting somewhere. Looks like you know a bit of the true recent history of the world.

A question you should be asking yourself is, "how does a mouse in an experiment that becomes aware it's in an experiment escape the experiment?" You've read Orwell, so you should know that the answer to this is that you don't. You hope to survive the experiment. But the truth is that the scientist running the experiment is the only one who knows that all of the mice will be killed after the experiment is concluded.

The only thing you can do with this knowledge is to die with a bit more awareness than the next person. There are forces at work that cannot be fought conventionally. So...

Live your life. Cope. Try to enjoy the show that is the world. Me, I like to see the cultural experiments play out. I'm curious to see what the final product is going to be.

That's not what we're talking about.

OK. Now we're getting somewhere. Looks like you know a bit of the true recent history of the world.

A question you should be asking yourself is, "how does a mouse in an experiment that becomes aware it's in an experiment escape the experiment?" You've read Orwell, so you should know that the answer to this is that you don't. You hope to survive the experiment. But the truth is that the scientist running the experiment is the only one who knows that all of the mice will be killed after the experiment is concluded.

The only thing you can do with this knowledge is to die with a bit more awareness than the next person. There are forces at work that cannot be fought conventionally. So...

Live your life. Cope. Try to enjoy the show that is the world. Me, I like to see the cultural experiments play out. I'm curious to see what the final product is going to be.

Very true brocel. Spreading awareness will help others wake up. It’s like Plato’s cave, everyone is still watching the shadows while we are outside the cave. Everyone needs to be pulled out of the cave by feeding them the blackpill. Then they will notice the lies they have been living in.

Low IQ and high (effective) testosterone. That's black folk, unfortunately.

It's why they own sports and own poverty and violent crime.

so it's like the pop culture and the entertainment media are more presents rhat the traditional culture and the folklore ? because it feels like a little village in Africa, or a little inbred village in some hidden mountain in Europe has more culture than the whole USA.
Yeah the culture of America keeps getting progressively farther and farther from anything that resembles the traditional founding ideals, morals and language.
There are still regional dialects and figures of speech in different parts of the whole USA but otherwise it's been culturally homogenized.

Blacks should Studymaxx and learn coding.

Low IQ and high (effective) testosterone. That's black folk, unfortunately.

It's why they own sports and own poverty and violent crime.
the single mother epidemic added oil to the fire for them. made their problems far far worse

The rice in LA behave like rent a thug wanna be niggas though.
Kindness is weakness
Respect = Fear me

Last edited:
the single mother epidemic added oil to the fire for them. made their problems far far worse

Yep, their problems are exacerbated by shit like mass incarceration and how fucked up the US is in general. But in the UK we're seeing the same outcomes, higher crime rates, lower educational achievement, taking over any sport they touch. They even owned golf and only one black guy on planet Earth ever picked up a club.

That being said, I don't think the promotion of thug cuture is some conspiracy. It's seems to the pattern of every dying civilization.
It's pretty much ghettoisation that comes in process, and till then it's based on whoever is in the ghetto to decide to have standards or not. No reasonable standards and you will end up still in a ghetto.

It's safe to say that the same thing is happening in the ghettos in america where those around it who try to become better and grow from where they are to be shunned by everyone else, resulting in them leaving the ghetto instead of evolving the ghetto from it's current state.

Also because ghettoisation is a passive process, a lot of the people around it, will end up being used to it.

It's pretty much ghettoisation that comes in process, and till then it's based on whoever is in the ghetto to decide to have standards or not. No reasonable standards and you will end up still in a ghetto.

It's safe to say that the same thing is happening in the ghettos in america where those around it who try to become better and grow from where they are to be shunned by everyone else, resulting in them leaving the ghetto instead of evolving the ghetto from it's current state.

Also because ghettoisation is a passive process, a lot of the people around it, will end up being used to it.
yeah, pretty much.

Just think about it, the worst part of every culture is pushed to the mainstream.

With arabs and muslims, the worst part of those cultures are pushed forward and we're made to accept them. Arabs were known for their trading skills, and being romantic. Now it's this strict terrorist/noble savage angle.

Blacks were known for music(and I don't mean rap), their civil rights activism, and their literature. And there were a lot of great black authors in America who captured the black experience. Roots. Native son. Now we're told to associate it with dreadlocks and rap.

Whites were known for science and stuff. And now we're told that they're all nazis.

Latinos were known for... and idk much about them... but it was a latino who introduced coloured television.

And even in the case of feminity, all the positive and maternal traits of the female gender, which btw is what people meant when they said that the future is female, that people will become polite, maternal, and caring, all these traits are being replaced with twerking and other dumb shit.

Up until recently, only a few muslim women wore the hijab. Islamists tried to force it. SJWs repackaged it as something empowering and sold it back.

Basically, the worst versions of us as a species is slowly being made the norm.

No, take away women's rights

Women are the medium through which thug culture proliferates and through which it is encouraged and incentivized

I've never seen a thug dude that isn't getting laid, they are never out of women, so long as women support it, men will chase it

No, take away women's rights

Women are the medium through which thug culture proliferates and through which it is encouraged and incentivized

I've never seen a thug dude that isn't getting laid, they are never out of women, so long as women support it, men will chase it

Who promoted women’s rights, the (((elite))) of course.

Who promoted women’s rights, the (((elite))) of course.

More like who stopped enforcing patriarchy, the average man, the elite can do whatever they want, its our fault, its the fault of average men going along with their attempts to change cultural norms, and its the fault of women for being women really (they aren't supposed to have rights)

More like who stopped enforcing patriarchy, the average man, the elite can do whatever they want, its our fault, its the fault of average men going along with their attempts to change cultural norms, and its the fault of women for being women really (they aren't supposed to have rights)

True, we allowed cucks and simps to rule the government. No one actually supported the suffer-agates even Queen Victoria herself. The downfall of patriarchy is one of the worst things to happen in humanity

I hate cuck culture with a passion.

It's over for illiterate cels.

Brits are demons ngl. They are the only reason my country isn't currently a giga power with colonies on Saturn's rings. I kinda agree with you tbh.
What's your country?