Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate when normies say this

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
"don't worry bro, you don't need anyone to be happy, focus on yourself, getting a gf won't make you happy"

Having a romantic relationship is an actual need, we are animals and need to reproduce, it is written in our genetic code because we must preserve our species. Also everyone who say that have never lack of love or are just coping hard.

If I had a gf I would feel more motivated, would go outside, etc.

"don't worry bro, you don't need anyone to be happy, focus on yourself, getting a gf won't make you happy"

Having a romantic relationship is an actual need, we are animals and need to reproduce, it is written in our genetic code because we must preserve our species. Also everyone who say that have never lack of love or are just coping hard.

If I had a gf I would feel more motivated, would go outside, etc.

This is why a lot of parents say "he needs a girlfriend" when they think of what would fix their dead-beat sons, JFL.
If I had my sexual desires fulfilled not only would I not be here but I'd be happier, more confident/outgoing and a lot more motivated

i want lick hairy girl arm pits

imagine talking to normies in 2021! :feelshaha: :feelscomfy: :feelsYall:

I need ass
here you go, this is ass
Ass

here you go, this is ass
View attachment 389719
:feelsokman:

The people who say this sort of bullshit are either in a relationship or already have children (regardless of whether or not they are in the children's lives currently). I have trouble taking them seriously as they are not living in the same mental realm as us and thus will never understand what true loneliness and isolation feels like.

Ass, titties, ass n titties, ass ass titties titties, ass n titties

The people who say this sort of bullshit are either in a relationship or already have children (regardless of whether or not they are in the children's lives currently). I have trouble taking them seriously as they are not living in the same mental realm as us and thus will never understand what true loneliness and isolation feels like.
Foids will never change and this type of relationship will only be a hindrance. The internet usually fills that void for me.

I need Monika ngl

here you go, this is ass
View attachment 389719
Asses are pretty nice creatures, now if only we had a monster girl variant :(

#INCELLIVESMATTER #ICANTBREED

No, we don't need to preserve our species. As a matter of fact, there should exist no sentient life on this earth, because then there would be no suffering and life truly is more suffering, pain and work than happiness, pleasure and chill. I for one would never want to have children yet my will to have someone is still there, so it clearly goes beyond reproduction.

I need a cute gf with hairy armpits

They are retarded pieces of shits ,I want them all to die

If normies didn't lose their minds during a dry spell or where literally everything they do in life is either in pursuit of pussy or like us coping with not having it I MIGHT take them seriously.

Stop sugar coating what you really mean.

Bro you're short and unattractive it's just not gonna happen.

That's it. Now we can move on. I'd have so much respect for them if they did this.