Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate when women cover up their cleavage the second I'm within their presence.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I've noticed that they do this a lot, but it only seems to be AROUND ME.

It's like with Chad around, it's no fucking problem, I see them talking to Chads and if they don't notice me looking, I can look straight over to them talking to someone and their boobs are out in plain sight through their shirt, and Chad gets a front row fucking view while talking to her.

But it's like the second I walk in the fucking room they all treat my existence like I'm the hunchback of Notre fuckin' Dame and they start getting real uncomfortable. I'm the least threatening looking lanklet I know and I dress nice and try to smell good.

I used to be the one kid that would always look through girls' shirts like that because my eyes would always be like an aimlock at the ground or at their body or some shit (eventually it went to the point where I'd look at their boobs) due to 'spergers, but by 13-ish I learned to control that and I now pretty much look at people in the face when I'm talking to them.

So when they do that kind of shit, I feel like I did something wrong, but I also know for a fact that I'm looking them straight in the face and not at their boobs or whatever because like, I can actually see their face.

It's almost like they're outright calling me a pervert for just fucking breathing in the same room as them. Fuck off and eat shit.

you're making it too obvious that you're looking at them bro

It's only for Chad.

But I'm not, I'm looking at their face.
I think he was just meme/bluepilling you

Anyways have u tried getting a haircut and taking a shower? They can sense your bad personality and misogyny and they cover up for fear of being raped by you

Yeah. Foids cover up like that around us incels.
It's almost like they're outright calling me a pervert for just fucking breathing in the same room as them.

This is precisely what they're doing. It's infuriating.

Last edited:
It's like with Chad around, it's no fucking problem, I see them talking to Chads and if they don't notice me looking, I can look straight over to them talking to someone and their boobs are out in plain sight through their shirt, and Chad gets a front row fucking view while talking to her.

But it's like the second I walk in the fucking room they all treat my existence like I'm the hunchback of Notre fuckin' Dame and they start getting real uncomfortable. I'm the least threatening looking lanklet I know and I dress nice and try to smell good.
i know its sort of a no shit answer, but its because you are ugly. procreating with you is a threat to their survival, in primal terms.

idk let @SchrodingersDick explain it because my brain is kind of fried rn, im not feeling well.

Just tell them to dress properly or just reveal your chest as well to show off your pectoral muscles.

I noticed that too, when passing by them on street, they cover boobs with hands or whatever they have in hands. Bad reminder that I am ugly

i know its sort of a no shit answer, but its because you are ugly. procreating with you is a threat to their survival, in primal terms.

idk let @SchrodingersDick explain it because my brain is kind of fried rn, im not feeling well.
Yeah they don’t wanna be seen as sexual entities to subhumans or advertised etheir fertility to them; female fertility advertisement is strictly for chad or those with tons of resources. Sperm quality or abundant resources. If you have neither, women don’t want to advertise to you

take the honkpill and you will feel better.

Cleavage is not consent.

@Ritalincel

I hate it how drunk foids sober up when I'm around. Like bitch you were dancing and groping Chad five seconds ago and now you're all like excuse me sir, you're in the the wrong room.

Foids are modest for sub8s and whores for Chads.

Shows how aware of their own sluttiness they are in the first place

Its truly over when 50yo women do it. As they they think your after them sexually, when your not even looking at their chest.

Its truly over when 50yo women do it. As they they think your after them sexually, when your not even looking at their chest.
I've had that happen to me too, it's fucking stupid, I'm not even interested in them.

You're not entitled to look sweetie.

I wouldn't get this but I noticed everytime I went to a female hairdresser they would make sure to mention their boyfriend, unprovoked, without fail. I now exclusively go to men's hairdressers.

I wouldn't get this but I noticed everytime I went to a female hairdresser they would make sure to mention their boyfriend, unprovoked, without fail. I now exclusively go to men's hairdressers.
Same here on some occasions.

Doesn't matter where you are looking, you are the future 'almost raped by a creep' stories of foids even by just entering the room. It's the sad existence we live through because of our looks. Just look at the boobs, they already decided you're a creepy rapist anyway.

LOL holy fuck bro

Just you looking is suggesting to them you think you have a chance with them.

You have no chance, I can relate

Women are horrible you are not even allowed to be a good person if your incel

If they're exposing their stomachs they always cover them up too when they see me. Usually I wasn't even interested. Foids and normies are so ignorant that they think we have sex on our minds 24/7. I have other issues in my life.

This post got featured on CuckTears if I recall correctly.

do you know the IOI redpill garbage?
we as incels get indicators of disgust.

women turning their back to me while i walk past them has nearly become a daily occurrence.
I'm not joking. they perfectly turn so the angle is always hiding their faces from me.

Even when walking past or behind a female they check to see if im chad, when they that im not they literally cover their ass or pull their clothes down. Fucking cunts

I've noticed that they do this a lot, but it only seems to be AROUND ME.

I used to be the one kid that would always look through girls' shirts like that because my eyes would always be like an aimlock at the ground or at their body or some shit (eventually it went to the point where I'd look at their boobs) due to 'spergers, but by 13-ish I learned to control that and I now pretty much look at people in the face when I'm talking to them.

So when they do that kind of shit, I feel like I did something wrong, but I also know for a fact that I'm looking them straight in the face and not at their boobs or whatever because like, I can actually see their face.

It's almost like they're outright calling me a pervert for just fucking breathing in the same room as them. Fuck off and eat shit.
Is actually the inverse fakecel :banhammer: foids only are conscious about their body when Chad is around.

This post got featured on CuckTears if I recall correctly.
Yeah it did lmao, the amount of delusion in the comments section was hilarious.
Is actually the inverse fakecel :banhammer: foids only are conscious about their body when Chad is around.
I wish.
Even when walking past or behind a female they check to see if im chad, when they that im not they literally cover their ass or pull their clothes down. Fucking cunts
Same happens to me, like what the fuck.

Happened to me, bitch foid had cleavage prepared for chad, but when I sat and looked at it she instantly covered it. Fucking whore