Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate "woke" normies

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I see a lot more normies now that act Blackpilled and like they know that looks are everything and know the true nature of women, but the thing is, the second an ugly and mentally unstable guy like me starts acting out, they revert straight back to their bluepilled ways and start saying"go see a therapist" and the usual shit, it fucking annoys me so much how two faced all humans seem to be..

Hell even people in incel subs have turned bluepilled before and told me to see a therapist

They're right go see a therapist

I see a lot more normies now that act Blackpilled and like they know that looks are everything and know the true nature of women, but the thing is, the second an ugly and mentally unstable guy like me starts acting out, they revert straight back to their bluepilled ways and start saying"go see a therapist" and the usual shit, it fucking annoys me so much how two faced all humans seem to be..

Hell even people in incel subs have turned bluepilled before and told me to see a therapist
feels bad when it comes from within.

blackpill is eventually going to be normie. i think the next move for me is to revert to the status quo, because normies always mentioning looks and all is just gonna get annoying

Normies subconsciously know the black pill.

They just aren't autistic enough to discuss it in real life or on social media. Doing so is a good way to make yourself look like a weirdo to the other normies.

It's the elephant in the room.

They just aren't autistic enough to discuss it in real life or on social media. Doing so is a good way to make yourself look like a weirdo to the other normies.

I doubt normies even go to therapy. They see it in tv shows or movies and because of that they recommend it. There's a lot of bad stigma against it too even though bluepilled normies won't admit. People will definitely think worse of you if they know you go to therapy and assume you have problems.

The only person I know who went to therapy is a cousin of mine. His wife broke up with him 2 years after birth of child and marriage and forced him to go partner counseling to save marriage. Still separated for what it's worth.

I doubt normies even go to therapy. They see it in tv shows or movies and because of that they recommend it. There's a lot of bad stigma against it too even though bluepilled normies won't admit. People will definitely think worse of you if they know you go to therapy and assume you have problems.
This. If you do go it's still weird to admit it to normies even if they ask you randomly about something like that.
The only person I know who went to therapy is a cousin of mine. His wife broke up with him 2 years after birth of child and marriage and forced him to go partner counseling to save marriage. Still separated for what it's worth.
Even normies know marriage counseling is more blaming the male bs.